• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also said the below. So going by your logic that you used on me and others where if I disagree with you on anything at all it then means I agree with everything said by anyone that also disagrees with you...I guess you agree with the below

Fair enough? Or do you now get it?

He’s completely and utterly incorrect. Foles was fucking awful and his stats back it up. Wentz was our best player on the field Sunday and there is a fucking huge gap between him and Foles. Hit 16 times and still got up and delivered 350 yards including 6 drops.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s completely and utterly incorrect. Foles was fucking awful and his stats back it up. Wentz was our best player on the field Sunday and there is a fucking huge gap between him and Foles. Hit 16 times and still got up and delivered 350 yards including 6 drops.
but foles is a superbowl MVP, theres no denying that, hes a proven fucking winner

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting the sense here that eagle fans think wentz's should stay the starter, but I'm not sure yet. We might need 18 more pages

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went from page 1 to 19. Read none between.
1. Troll thread was successful. 19 pages is impressive.
2. 15 pages HAVE to be pe1 sounding silly, right?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went from page 1 to 19. Read none between.
1. Troll thread was successful. 19 pages is impressive.
2. 15 pages HAVE to be pe1 sounding silly, right?

Haha

Thank you.

Look I know I’m no @black francis (he is most assuredly the GOAT) but 19 pages of overly sensitive Eagles fans whining has to be good enough to be the back up. Dare I say Nick Foles-esq?

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha

Thank you.

Look I know I’m no @black francis (he is most assuredly the GOAT) but 19 pages of overly sensitive Eagles fans whining has to be good enough to be the back up. Dare I say Nick Foles-esq?
At least sb winner worthy.

Maybe not foles mvp worthy.

Not even the bandwagonest of bandwagonest here have suggested going back to foles or "two firsts for foles".

And there's been some ABSURD bus running over going on in Philly right now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least sb winner worthy.

Maybe not foles mvp worthy.

Not even the bandwagonest of bandwagonest here have suggested going back to foles or "two firsts for foles".

And there's been some ABSURD bus running over going on in Philly right now.
umm dude, thats not a joke........there were some, not all, but some that were on the high horse in the offseason, thats not trolling, thats the truth, although one will strongly deny that now

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree for the most part, but you totally missed the whole point of my post...nvm

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
umm dude, thats not a joke........there were some, not all, but some that were on the high horse in the offseason, thats not trolling, thats the truth, although one will strongly deny that now
Oh, in the off-season, sure. I meant now.

To be fair, eagles fans were treated with getting a first for Sam bradford, so based off that, I get the absurd 2 firsts idea.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's fucking retarded, but i get the rationale.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 said wentz is not a Super Bowl mvp, foles is worth 2 firsts, foles is equal to wentz

Many of us come on here to BS around and argue football... agree/disagree it doesn’t matter. All pretty much a waste of time but still amusing.

But honestly... has your life gotten so desperate, lonely and meaningless that you got to the point of saying to yourself, “Let me see if I can annoy someone and get them to react”. That’s pretty sad that an adults life came to this. You’re a grown man... go do something worthwhile.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of us come on here to BS around and argue football... agree/disagree it doesn’t matter. All pretty much a waste of time but still amusing.

But honestly... has your life gotten so desperate, lonely and meaningless that you got to the point of saying to yourself, “Let me see if I can annoy someone and get them to react”. That’s pretty sad that an adults life came to this. You’re a grown man... go do something worthwhile.
you spin sht every time your're on here, pot meet kettle bro