• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this first A GAME Foles and his TEAM was better than Brady and his team.

Only a fool will try to say Foles is better than Brady. Now Foles better than Wentz, yes he has shown he can win with the same team Wentz failed with.
im saying on the day and that day only, foles was better than brady

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they are empty stats to a Philthy fan. 132 more yards is nothing:rolleyes2: 505 total passing yards setting another SB record is an empty stat. You're funny.

Why are you so concerned about my jacking off habits?
i posted some stats, they dont look goodd for tom, especially factoring in the td reception.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, a really good game from Brady. It’s just that Foles was better.

Again I'll say it. Foles played a great game. Philly D won that game not Nick. His numbers don't justify him having a better game nor did the eye test.

I'm curious do people recall Foles was a 3rd round pick? Pick # 88. I mean some of these posts would lead you to believe he was an UDFA or something.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I'll say it. Foles played a great game. Philly D won that game not Nick. His numbers don't justify him having a better game nor did the eye test.

I'm curious do people recall Foles was a 3rd round pick? Pick # 88. I mean some of these posts would lead you to believe he was an UDFA or something.
ummm his numbers DO justify him having a better game, i posted them, sportscenter reviewed them, steve young agree with them. You are pulling a PE1

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes gonna hang on the yardage total. thats all he has

Well the yards are the most glaring.

Both QBs threw 3 TDs, one caught one, one had an INT. It can be argued the fumble was Brady's fault? As well as it could be argued the Philly D caused it and the Oline blew it?

Foles had a slightly better completion % 29/44 to 28/49. Nothing earth shattering.

TOP? Sure the Eagles ran for 164 yards and did everything they could to keep TB12 on the sidelines.

Nothing tells me nor did I watch where Foles outplayed Brady.

Like many of us have said the Eagles played a better game and won. However it was down to the wire and competitive all game long. A great game. NE just ended up a little short this time as the entire nation (-) NE fans were holding their breath and praying TB didn't make another great comeback.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummm his numbers DO justify him having a better game, i posted them, sportscenter reviewed them, steve young agree with them. You are pulling a PE1

Hold the presses. ESPN reviewed them? As well as Young agreed with them? Now who sounds like PE1?

Asking for a friend.

I guess you're being a little cocky now that the Steelers have actually beaten NE this century.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sb-png.193678

Here is what you posted.

I'm still not seeing it.

Slightly better comp % as I mentioned earlier.

Must be that sack that has you convinced?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the yards are the most glaring.

Both QBs threw 3 TDs, one caught one, one had an INT. It can be argued the fumble was Brady's fault? As well as it could be argued the Philly D caused it and the Oline blew it?

Foles had a slightly better completion % 29/44 to 28/49. Nothing earth shattering.

TOP? Sure the Eagles ran for 164 yards and did everything they could to keep TB12 on the sidelines.

Nothing tells me nor did I watch where Foles outplayed Brady.

Like many of us have said the Eagles played a better game and won. However it was down to the wire and competitive all game long. A great game. NE just ended up a little short this time as the entire nation (-) NE fans were holding their breath and praying TB didn't make another great comeback.
i again posted the stats, u ignore them

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold the presses. ESPN reviewed them? As well as Young agreed with them? Now who sounds like PE1?

Asking for a friend.

I guess you're being a little cocky now that the Steelers have actually beaten NE this century.
again, posted them, your literally doing the same crap he does, refuting fact

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i again posted the stats, u ignore them
So I pasted your stats, responded and you chose to ignore and say I did. You're cute when you're confused. Which appears to be daily.