• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already know you struggle with reading comprehension.
This is just more proof.

Is that your approach? You say stupid shit that is inconsistent - “Brady outplayed Foles” but “the Patriots would have won if Brady didn’t fumble” and then you just attack the person that points out your stupid shit. You’re a very sad little man.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that your approach? You say stupid shit that is inconsistent - “Brady outplayed Foles” but “the Patriots would have won if Brady didn’t fumble” and then you just attack the person that points out your stupid shit. You’re a very sad little man.
How do I think foles does this week, honest question

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's it.
Take a deep breath you're becoming unravelled.
Stop putting words in my mouth or admit you struggle with reading comprehension.
Little man

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than Wince.

I’m not sure. I’d like to think he has a solid game but he can be erratic. I’m just hoping he gets hot again.

I’m not even joking this time. I am in my fantasy finals. I rode cam all year. He’s out obviously. And I never roster a backup.
So my choices in the finals are

Lamar jackson
Nick Foles
Josh Allen
Sam Darnold
:L

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not even joking this time. I am in my fantasy finals. I rode cam all year. He’s out obviously. And I never roster a backup.
So my choices in the finals are

Lamar jackson
Nick Foles
Josh Allen
Sam Darnold
:L

I picked up Foles and am starting him over Brees...but I’m not that concerned with winning. And Brees has sucked lately.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they are empty stats to a Philthy fan. 132 more yards is nothing:rolleyes2: 505 total passing yards setting another SB record is an empty stat. You're funny.

Why are you so concerned about my jacking off habits?

in a loss...

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would've been easier and more honest of you had you just said no.
You keep struggling.
I'll keep laughing.

how much did you laugh when Brandon Graham strip sacked Brady during his performance of most passing yards ever in a Super Bowl?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this first A GAME Foles and his TEAM was better than Brady and his team.

Only a fool will try to say Foles is better than Brady. Now Foles better than Wentz, yes he has shown he can win with the same team Wentz failed with.

What was the Eagles record in 2017 with Wentz?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sb-png.193678

Here is what you posted.

I'm still not seeing it.

Slightly better comp % as I mentioned earlier.

Must be that sack that has you convinced?

a sack funny fumble...

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the yards are the most glaring.

Both QBs threw 3 TDs, one caught one, one had an INT. It can be argued the fumble was Brady's fault? As well as it could be argued the Philly D caused it and the Oline blew it?

Foles had a slightly better completion % 29/44 to 28/49. Nothing earth shattering.

TOP? Sure the Eagles ran for 164 yards and did everything they could to keep TB12 on the sidelines.

Nothing tells me nor did I watch where Foles outplayed Brady.

Like many of us have said the Eagles played a better game and won. However it was down to the wire and competitive all game long. A great game. NE just ended up a little short this time as the entire nation (-) NE fans were holding their breath and praying TB didn't make another great comeback.

How many receptions did Brady have?

You missed on the stat sheet where Brady had a funny drop... I'm still laughing.