• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obvious difference between last year and a potential run this year is last year the Eagles were the 1 seed and dominating when Wentz went down so even though Foles came in and won the SB it's completely reasonable ( imo ) for someone to say "well they would've won it with Wentz too".

This year you couldn't possibly say that. Obviously it's highly unlikely the Eagles we in it all but even if they win out and make the playoffs you'd be hard pressed to find someone who thought the Eagles team we'd seen the last month ( prior to tonight ) was going to win their last 3

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obvious difference between last year and a potential run this year is last year the Eagles were the 1 seed and dominating when Wentz went down so even though Foles came in and won the SB it's completely reasonable ( imo ) for someone to say "well they would've won it with Wentz too".

This year you couldn't possibly say that. Obviously it's highly unlikely the Eagles we in it all but even if they win out and make the playoffs you'd be hard pressed to find someone who thought the Eagles team we'd seen the last month ( prior to tonight ) was going to win their last 3

All I heard this year is:

Eagles can’t run
Eagles D sucks
O-line sucks.

I saw Foles hang in there and take shots but still deliver the ball downfield.

I saw the eagles mix in the run with the pass

I saw the D step up against a top ranked team on the road and win.

I watched Foles come in COLD (no warm up games) and be way more effective than Wentz ever was (especially early in the game)

In short I saw the eagles win and no excuses were given. When Wentz plays there’s ALL these different excuses for his poor play.

Pathetic

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I heard this year is:

Eagles can’t run
Eagles D sucks
O-line sucks.

I saw Foles hang in there and take shots but still deliver the ball downfield.

I saw the eagles mix in the run with the pass

I saw the D step up against a top ranked team on the road and win.

I watched Foles come in COLD (no warm up games) and be way more effective than Wentz ever was (especially early in the game)

In short I saw the eagles win and no excuses were given. When Wentz plays there’s ALL these different excuses for his poor play.

Pathetic
Idk Wentz is a phenomenal superstar and when they lost it was everyone elses fault.

but im sure now that Foles won it was because everyone stepped up

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk Wentz is a phenomenal superstar and when they lost it was everyone elses fault.

but im sure now that Foles won it was because everyone stepped up

@PhoenixEagles1 is pulling stats as we speak to prove this very point

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to disagree. Wentz reminds me of Randall Cunningham, a great mobile QB who is made of porcelain. Foles gets the job done. He's my pick too!
PE1 you gonna let this poster get away with this? There is no way you are gonna allow this guy to pick Foles over Wentz are you? Hurry you need to show him the light before he is corrupted by logic!!!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 you gonna let this poster get away with this? There is no way you are gonna allow this guy to pick Foles over Wentz are you? Hurry you need to show him the light before he is corrupted by logic!!!

Some Eagles fans understand logic and football. PE1 doesn't.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After yesterday I don’t see how anyone can call into question who the better Qb is.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You underestimate PE1
Hell, I stil believe the Vikings will win the division. I know what them beating the packers yesterday meant, I’m just not listening. Lalalalala, I can’t hear you. I might be a kindred spirit in denial with pe1.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You underestimate PE1

You just know yesterday was torture for him. I mean of course he wants the eagles to win but he can’t want Foles to play well (which he did).

Hahaha

He’s in so much pain today but all he has to do to enjoy it is admit he was wrong. However, he’s created such a record here you know he can’t bring himself to do it.

Haha

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he wasn’t. He was exposed as riding the coattails of a SB caliber team when the team had success without him.

Oh, and he wasn’t a whole year he played. It was more like 3/4ths so please don’t say he phenomenal last year. He didn’t play enough to earn that label.

You can be great, while playing on a great team. It isn't hard to comprehend, but I guess it is for some.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say wentz was great in a great team.

The game really in question is the Super Bowl.

Mr foles dominated. He went throw for throw with the GOAT. Beast kept bringing it, foles never flinched, and said sorry Tom, this is my day.

Could wentz do that? Don’t tell me yes.

You don’t know. Also not many can.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad wentz couldn’t beat the cowboys.

They are still well alive in the wild card and division

But the cowboys get bucs and giants

Eagles get Texans and skins and lose the tie breaker

Wild card though....

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be great, while playing on a great team. It isn't hard to comprehend, but I guess it is for some.

You love that word: comprehend. You’re another version of PE1: anyone who disagrees with you clearly isn’t “comprehending”.

What’s more likely:

That Wentz was average his first year (I’m being kind here), turned into a superstar his second year then became average again.

Or

Wentz was average his first year, was the product of a great team his second year (illustrated by the fact that the team won without him) and remained average (again I’m being kind here) his last year.

He was a product of the team being better... not necessarily him.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that someone is going to throw a big ass bag of money at Foles. And it won't be Jerry Jones. Because...

"Foles is not an option".

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just glad that Foles has a dick big enough for all these non-Philly fans to ride it together.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You love that word: comprehend. You’re another version of PE1: anyone who disagrees with you clearly isn’t “comprehending”.

What’s more likely:

That Wentz was average his first year (I’m being kind here), turned into a superstar his second year then became average again.

Or

Wentz was average his first year, was the product of a great team his second year (illustrated by the fact that the team won without him) and remained average (again I’m being kind here) his last year.

He was a product of the team being better... not necessarily him.

I've interacted with you probably a couple dozen times, and it's pretty obvious you have trouble comprehending things.