• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LameGreenAfricangoldencat-size_restricted.gif

Really helps the the deep passing game when you have receivers that can get separation.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when we looked at the stats of 30+ yds or more Dak has a better rating than your beloved Wentz? What exactly does that prove?

Not much. The NFL elite QBs are killer between 10-20 yards. Dak doesn’t have that in his repertoire. He has everything you want in a QB except arm talent. Wentz has a legit NFL arm and is really good at the throws that take accuracy down field (not bombs)
But those tight throws on a 20 yard out across the field. Dak hasn’t shown he can throw that ball. We both know that Wentz has a MUCH better arm then Dak.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,157.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, new orleans will shit stomp them, they dont have the TYPE of offense to keep up.....and their D is good, but not that good
probably why he is interested in that game.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know i was thinking the other day and @bksballer89 can maybe shed some light. BUt new orleans has a stingy run d. BUt im wondering if thats because teams dont run on them much because they get down so quickly, that they have to pass

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, new orleans will shit stomp them, they dont have the TYPE of offense to keep up.....and their D is good, but not that good

Ahhh you never know. Freaking Tampa beat them so who knows. I just want to see if Dallas can compete using old school strategy. Play D and run the rock. It used to be the formula for success... not sure if it still is. That’s why I’m curious

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually new orleans has the # 1rushing D. and least YPG rushing against
least ypa
way down there in fumbles forced rushing
have given up the 7th most rushing TD's
but only philly has LESS rushing attempts against them

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,157.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much. The NFL elite QBs are killer between 10-20 yards. Dak doesn’t have that in his repertoire. He has everything you want in a QB except arm talent. Wentz has a legit NFL arm and is really good at the throws that take accuracy down field (not bombs)
But those tight throws on a 20 yard out across the field. Dak hasn’t shown he can throw that ball. We both know that Wentz has a MUCH better arm then Dak.
hand picking your stats I see?
Didnt someone on here show something about tight window throws. What were those stats again?

BTW I am pretty sure Elite QBs can make all the throws. Not hand picked ones.
Wentz is not elite. & no. I dont think Dak is either, so comparing your Phenom to Dak wont prove otherwise.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh you never know. Freaking Tampa beat them so who knows. I just want to see if Dallas can compete using old school strategy. Play D and run the rock. It used to be the formula for success... not sure if it still is. That’s why I’m curious
see my post below on running the rock

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to start a thread on the board about the best arm talent

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hand picking your stats I see?
Didnt someone on here show something about tight window throws. What were those stats again?

BTW I am pretty sure Elite QBs can make all the throws. Not hand picked ones.
Wentz is not elite. & no. I dont think Dak is either, so comparing your Phenom to Dak wont prove otherwise.

I’m not hand picking anything. That’s exactly my point. Wentz has the arm to make all the throws. Dak doesn’t. Wentz has an elite NFL arm. We all saw it his rookie year when he was up and down. We saw it last year when he was all pro and an MVP contender and this year isn’t as good as last year but his accuracy has sky rocketed with no pass protection, ZERO run game... and literally more injuries then I’ve ever seen in 50 years of watching football and a knee that won’t be fully healed til next season. Wentz is a special player.