• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does LA stick with Goff before going to Bortles?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't think Gurley is at 100 percent, he's just not the same right now...

He's definitely not 100 percent it's just a question of how bad is that knee really and judging by his usage it can't be that good.

For McVay's offense to work as intended running the ball is critical and where he would ideally want to be is in the top 5 in rush yards a game not 22nd.

I almost think they have to shut him down a year and see if they can get the knee in decent shape with a lot or rest and rehab.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Cutie pie!!! Where’s cutie pie?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made some really good throws last night and made some really bad ones. He locks on to 1 WR quite a bit and when he gets pressured that’s where he gets in trouble.

I don’t think he played great last night no. I think he showed a little more fire and McVay went mike Martz again late — forgot about Gurley

Yet Goff had them in position to win last night and their special teams failed. Any additional criticism is nitpicking IMO.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet Goff had them in position to win last night and their special teams failed. Any additional criticism is nitpicking IMO.

As far as the team, yeah we should have won. We seem to be going through the motions so maybe that loss was good.
As far as Goff, as I said.. he made some really good throws and a couple bad ones. He was better and imo about time he stepped up. He does tend to lock into 1 Wr on must need plays. Just something I’ve noticed. That’s not really nitpicking, but just the facts.

Now we need more people to step up.

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13/24, 78 yards, 0 TDs, 0 picks, 2 fumbles. 3.3 ypa, 60.8 QBR.

San Francisco has a great defense but still. That’s a bad day right there.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'd say the biggest concern is that he was completely rattled by the end of the game.

He was missing easy completions and the worst one was when he had Everette wide open for a TD that would've put them back in the game.

It was going to be a tough day in the office no matter what since there was little the Rams offensive line could do against the 9ers defense but you'd like to see your QB more poised and composed despite. Granted there is no QB won't be effected by constant pressure but the great ones to me tough it out enough to make key throws to give their team a chance to win.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All season...?

I can't see Bortles playing unless Goff gets hurt, tbh.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave him a four-year, $134 million contract, so he is playing. He's seemingly losing confidence, and I think defenses have figured out the wonder boy offensive coach. Sure looks like the offensive line there is terrible too though.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave him a four-year, $134 million contract, so he is playing. He's seemingly losing confidence, and I think defenses have figured out the wonder boy offensive coach. Sure looks like the offensive line there is terrible too though.

They didn't figure out the scheme, as it's basically the Shanahan scheme in SF. Gurley is the point man of their offense, and it looks more and more likely that he may never be the same guy again. It's also looking more and more likely that the more you put on Goffs plate, the more he's likely to choke.

But yes....it doesn't help when your offensive line suffers setbacks, and you're facing one of the best fronts in football either.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s pretty incredible how McVay managed to fool everybody into thinking he’s some genius when the whole time it was just an elite RB.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the biggest concern is that he was completely rattled by the end of the game.

He was missing easy completions and the worst one was when he had Everette wide open for a TD that would've put them back in the game.

Another Rams QB that should be nicknamed, Chris Everett...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't figure out the scheme, as it's basically the Shanahan scheme in SF. Gurley is the point man of their offense, and it looks more and more likely that he may never be the same guy again. It's also looking more and more likely that the more you put on Goffs plate, the more he's likely to choke.

But yes....it doesn't help when your offensive line suffers setbacks, and you're facing one of the best fronts in football either.

Teams figured out that the Rams O is a lot of smoke and mirrors. Lots of motion, and guys moving around that have nothing to do w the play. Without the threat of Gurley, they’re just another offense out there.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So one bad year behind a depleted offensive line and the guy sucks now? He went to two pro bowls in his first three years.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So one bad year behind a depleted offensive line and the guy sucks now? He went to two pro bowls in his first three years.

Actually I do believe he is still pretty decent as well.

I'm just trying to shop one of the RAIDERS 4 QBs...