• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does LA stick with Goff before going to Bortles?

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will never go to Bortles over Goff.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff is like the Cadillac version of Kirk cousins. He’s way better than bortles though.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since the Bears game last year teams are bringing lots of pressure. Goff isn’t handling it well. I’m guessing week 8 or so we see the scramblin man Mr. Blake Bortles and he takes over.

#UCFinally

#notmy30million$$QB
he cant pay vs a blitz. he turtles under pressure. see the super bowl.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Goff Can’t Stop Fumbling. Is It Because of His Tiny Hands?

Heading into the 2016 draft, that was one of the main questions surrounding the Cal passer. At the NFL combine that year, Goff’s hands measured in at 9 inches flat from thumb to pinky. That’s an exceptionally slight measurement for a quarterback who was expected to be taken at the very top of the draft, as most passers measure between 9.5 and 10 inches. The concern for NFL scouts is that small hands can lead to issues with ball security, and Goff fumbled the football 23 times in three seasons (37 games) at Cal.

Goff dismissed those concerns after his combine, but then his hands suddenly grew, measuring in at 9 ⅛ inches at his pro day a month later. Some quarterbacks will do stretches or get massages to increase their hand size for their official measurements, and it’s possible Goff did the same—the scrutiny that comes with being an NFL draft prospect is wild.

for comparison, gronks hands measured nearly 11 inches.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's kind of how it goes in the NFL. Beat up on the lesser teams, and struggle with the good ones. The good teams win more than 50% against the tougher opponents.

Goff didn't give up 55 points to Jameis Winston. IMO, the Rams players clearly were focused on Thursday night and took the Bucs lightly. The whole team sucked this weekend.

I think they hate playing on Thursday but turning it over 4 times didn’t help the D and all the 3 and outs by the O didn’t help either.

Jameis has been pretty good since week 1 and has all the weapons in the world + Bruce A. We will see how they do going forward

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they hate playing on Thursday but turning it over 4 times didn’t help the D and all the 3 and outs by the O didn’t help either.

Jameis has been pretty good since week 1 and has all the weapons in the world + Bruce A. We will see how they do going forward

Forgot I was talking to Mr FSU. My bad, lol. Before Sunday's debacle, Jameis had 5 TDs, 4 INTs, was sacked 10 times and had only topped 208 yards vs the Giants.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot I was talking to Mr FSU. My bad, lol. Before Sunday's debacle, Jameis had 5 TDs, 4 INTs, was sacked 10 times and had only topped 208 yards vs the Giants.

Week 1 he was a hot mess where he had 3 of his INTs. Won at Carolina as a game manager. Giants he had 3 TDs and 1 INT. So thats 7/2 the last 2 games with over 380 yards in each game. Goff has 7 turnovers in his last 2 and looks like old school Jameis.

I was not rooting for Jameis FYI. But it’s good to see him not be a hot
mess.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since the Bears game last year teams are bringing lots of pressure. Goff isn’t handling it well. I’m guessing week 8 or so we see the scramblin man Mr. Blake Bortles and he takes over.

#UCFinally

#notmy30million$$QB
First of all, good luck with that if it happens.

Second of all, there is no way the Rams simply bench Goff for Bortles anytime soon...or maybe even ever for that matter. Not after spending all that money on Goff and the fact that Bortles is, well Bortles.

I'm glad we have Gardner Flint Minshew II now at the helm.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, good luck with that if it happens.

Second of all, there is no way the Rams simply bench Goff for Bortles anytime soon...or maybe even ever for that matter. Not after spending all that money on Goff and the fact that Bortles is, well Bortles.

I'm glad we have Gardner Flint Minshew II now at the helm.

I disagree. Bortles had garbage for weapons and shit for an OC/HC at JAX. Exact opposite of what is in LA. And if Goff has another 3-4 turnovers a game consistently and continues to look like an exposed little boy, he’s going to get benched with an “injury” and take a break.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Bortles had garbage for weapons and shit for an OC/HC at JAX. Exact opposite of what is in LA. And if Goff has another 3-4 turnovers a game consistently and continues to look like an exposed little boy, he’s going to get benched with an “injury” and take a break.
Well, good luck with that if it happens. He might have a good game here and there like he did with the Jags. But that Rams defense won't appreciate having to stop opponents with a starting field position in the red zone like 4 times a game. With little rest in-between series' because the offense's 3 & outs.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rams had to put Bortles in, they likely finish behind the Cardinals in the standings. Be careful what you wish for. Although that would make @Scooby-Doo happy. :D
The Cards need to stock-pile picks to build up the oline. A last place finish would really help their cause.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, good luck with that if it happens. He might have a good game here and there like he did with the Jags. But that Rams defense won't appreciate having to stop opponents with a starting field position in the red zone like 4 times a game. With little rest in-between series' because the offense's 3 & outs.

I’m not saying he’s got all the talent in the world but he had a shitty offense in Jax. No WRs at all. Literally had to hand off to Fournette and call QB keepers to move the chains. He sits for awhile in LA and then has all the weapons in the world and a pretty good OC if Goff continues to look like shit

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
goodplacebortles.gif

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Goff Can’t Stop Fumbling. Is It Because of His Tiny Hands?

Heading into the 2016 draft, that was one of the main questions surrounding the Cal passer. At the NFL combine that year, Goff’s hands measured in at 9 inches flat from thumb to pinky. That’s an exceptionally slight measurement for a quarterback who was expected to be taken at the very top of the draft, as most passers measure between 9.5 and 10 inches. The concern for NFL scouts is that small hands can lead to issues with ball security, and Goff fumbled the football 23 times in three seasons (37 games) at Cal.

Goff dismissed those concerns after his combine, but then his hands suddenly grew, measuring in at 9 ⅛ inches at his pro day a month later. Some quarterbacks will do stretches or get massages to increase their hand size for their official measurements, and it’s possible Goff did the same—the scrutiny that comes with being an NFL draft prospect is wild.

for comparison, gronks hands measured nearly 11 inches.

giphy.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta stick it out for at least 4 more years lol

upload_2019-10-1_11-31-4.png

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff has been playing like a bitch no??

At least Bortles can move in the pocket and has some speed :L

Geez 3-1 and already bailed on Goff for one of the worst throwing QB's in the league

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez 3-1 and already bailed on Goff for one of the worst throwing QB's in the league

Bailed on Goff last year man keep up. He can’t beat any good D. Hell he almost coughed up the game in Cleveland with a back up secondary. Go look at his stats from last years playoffs and get back to me