• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Indy stick with Wentz before going back to brissett?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump.....

Is this just piling on now?

It's not piling on. I only watched the hilites on youtube this morning. Thank god for that.Watching Wentz amd Garrapolo play is mind numbingly awful.
That pick by Wentz was horrible but the 49ers secondary also got flagged for so many P.I. calls because Wentz was constantly underthrowing his receivers.
Neither Frank Reich nor anyone else is fixing this guy, imo. They are winning games right now and still could compete for a WC but Wentz is definitely not the answer for Indy.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not piling on. I only watched the hilites on youtube this morning. Thank god for that.Watching Wentz amd Garrapolo play is mind numbingly awful.
That pick by Wentz was horrible but the 49ers secondary also got flagged for so many P.I. calls because Wentz was constantly underthrowing his receivers.
Neither Frank Reich nor anyone else is fixing this guy, imo. They are winning games right now and still could compete for a WC but Wentz is definitely not the answer for Indy.
Indy has to take a hard look to see if he's worth that first. At this point I dont see him being fixed so even if I thought he MIGHT be fixable I'd sit him so I don't bump that pick into round one.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy has to take a hard look to see if he's worth that first. At this point I dont see him being fixed so even if I thought he MIGHT be fixable I'd sit him so I don't bump that pick into round one.
Yeah, I would be tempted too but I doubt they do that. I think the FO and Reich still think he's salvagable and their egos don't want to let others see they are wrong.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts should've given Ehlinger a chance.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May not be much longer!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May not be much longer!

No way Wentz isn’t on the team next year. He has guaranteed money coming and the Colts just gave up a first round pick. Next year is the defining year for this clown. If he continues to play the same I think he’s gone. He will get a job somewhere as a back up.

If that happens does that make him a journeyman QB?

:think:

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Wentz isn’t on the team next year. He has guaranteed money coming and the Colts just gave up a first round pick. Next year is the defining year for this clown. If he continues to play the same I think he’s gone. He will get a job somewhere as a back up.

If that happens does that make him a journeyman QB?

:think:

Foles 2.0

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles is the guy Reich brings in next year to get over the hump and win it all in Indy. Watch that space. Foles has said Reich is his favorite coach, and the two are tight.