• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SHOW ME THE MONEY

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the most important thing for you to remember is that Eagles are better than the Cowboys in every one of the things you mentioned.
Better OL? Check
Better coach? Check
Better roster? Check
Better GM? Check
Better QB? Check
LOL...still read this with Angelo Cataldi's voice. Just seems likely to me.
Cowboys? There you go again. Think the entire league... coach pep squad.

why are the cowboys the benchmark? One day you retards scream from the hilltop about the last 27 years, the number of times you've played in the NFC Championship game compared to Dallas, but you just can't get outta your own way with the cowboy obsession.\

Research Redskins fans, they also are obsessed with all things Dallas. You haven't a clue, must be inherited from Pops.

BTW...Pass the word around.
2022 is over, you guys were first runner up.
Almost...
Just that close.

Your turn...remember, there are 30 other teams out there.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of you guys post there? And do you understand that your small sample size doesn't move the needle on anything I've said?
Move the needle?
That engine is froze solid!
You are not old enough to know what you are talking about.
You are not objective
You will not change your "mind"
You and I started this banter with your insults of Boston.
You are just throwing a circular logic out there.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...still read this with Angelo Cataldi's voice. Just seems likely to me.
Cowboys? There you go again. Think the entire league... coach pep squad.

why are the cowboys the benchmark? One day you retards scream from the hilltop about the last 27 years, the number of times you've played in the NFC Championship game compared to Dallas, but you just can't get outta your own way with the cowboy obsession.\

Research Redskins fans, they also are obsessed with all things Dallas. You haven't a clue, must be inherited from Pops.

BTW...Pass the word around.
2022 is over, you guys were first runner up.
Almost...
Just that close.

Your turn...remember, there are 30 other teams out there.
They're not a "benchmark". Is that what you think all this is about? You're the target of derision. Quite frankly, it's your turn. Years and years of calling yourselves America's team and thinking that your shit doesn't stink have come home to roost because they're a subpar organization. These things aren't said because the Cowboys are some standard bearer currently in the league. It's because the Cowboys and their fanbase are punchlines.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move the needle?
That engine is froze solid!
You are not old enough to know what you are talking about.
You are not objective
You will not change your "mind"
You and I started this banter with your insults of Boston.
You are just throwing a circular logic out there.
You haven't provided anything that explains away these things:
2 franchises failed in Boston because of lack of support but would go on to become classic franchises in the league...the Colts and the Redskins.
The franchise itself almost moved numerous times because of a lack of support.
At one time the Patriots had 17 straight home games blacked out locally because they couldn't sell enough tickets.

The Patriots are a front running fanbase. You may not be. That's great. But we aren't talking about you. We're talking about the collective.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't provided anything that explains away these things:
2 franchises failed in Boston because of lack of support but would go on to become classic franchises in the league...the Colts and the Redskins.
The franchise itself almost moved numerous times because of a lack of support.
At one time the Patriots had 17 straight home games blacked out locally because they couldn't sell enough tickets.

The Patriots are a front running fanbase. You may not be. That's great. But we aren't talking about you. We're talking about the collective.
I'm not trying to "explain away" anything.
Go back to my original statement in regards to this thread.

Instead, you keep throwing the same bullshit out there......

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Philadelphia is a shining beacon of hope?

With a crime rate of 35 per one thousand residents, Philadelphia has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest
Sweet. I was just pointing out that Boston is the best in the nation for having the most racist sports fans.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to "explain away" anything.
Go back to my original statement in regards to this thread.

Instead, you keep throwing the same bullshit out there......
Yep. Fair weather front running sports fans who are attracted to winning more so than the sport of football.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not a "benchmark". Is that what you think all this is about? You're the target of derision. Quite frankly, it's your turn. Years and years of calling yourselves America's team and thinking that your shit doesn't stink have come home to roost because they're a subpar organization. These things aren't said because the Cowboys are some standard bearer currently in the league. It's because the Cowboys and their fanbase are punchlines.
I'm sorry, I've been here a long time...you've even posted I'll be dead soon.
Benchmark is 100% accurate. You are doing it in this very post.

You realize your rant here about cowboy fans is the Stephen A. story? You are attacking the growth of the Cowboy Mexican fans over the last 20 years. Your sports knowledge is social media. I find it funny you rant the America's team tag and claim "years and years of calling ourselves this"? Your dad said the same thing. I was there ...NFL Films and not all cowboy fans embraced it then.

I see cars driving around Texas with the America's team slogan.
They are 40-year-olds of Mexican heritage. They aren't black or white fans. Hispanics ride that America's team train.
Ask iggloo, he lives in San Antonio, he's of Mexican heritage and he has a field day with this cowboy fan representation.

shit remains in the eye of the beholder coach pep squad, AND HOW YOU ELECT TO SPIN IT

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, I've been here a long time...you've even posted I'll be dead soon.
Benchmark is 100% accurate. You are doing it in this very post.

You realize your rant here about cowboy fans is the Stephen A. story? You are attacking the growth of the Cowboy Mexican fans over the last 20 years. Your sports knowledge is social media. I find it funny you rant the America's team tag and claim "years and years of calling ourselves this"? Your dad said the same thing. I was there ...NFL Films and not all cowboy fans embraced it then.

I see cars driving around Texas with the America's team slogan.
They are 40-year-olds of Mexican heritage. They aren't black or white fans. Hispanics ride that America's team train.
Ask iggloo, he lives in San Antonio, he's of Mexican heritage and he has a field day with this cowboy fan representation.

shit remains in the eye of the beholder coach pep squad, AND HOW YOU ELECT TO SPIN IT
All I got out of this is that you have some disgust for Mexicans.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well sure, you've already called me racist.
the keyboard remains your best friend.
You can say anything you want to folks with zero repercussion. (did I spell that right?)
Did I? I probably misspoke. I don’t think people in your generation are “racist” per say. You were just born at a different time and you inherited a world view from the racists that raised you. I just don’t think you know any better.

I apologize for making you go on an unprompted diatribe about Mexican Cowboy fans. That’s clearly my fault. I’ll do a better job next time.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I? I probably misspoke. I don’t think people in your generation are “racist” per say. You were just born at a different time and you inherited a world view from the racists.
NOPE, you were clear, even said all Texans were racist.
You know all about me, I'm poor as well, based on my grandson's jerseys pictured. You even said that was a sign I'm racist.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'll add another accomplishment to the list.

You missed it during the previous discussion, or weren't smart enough to remember, but I will educate you. The Eagles paid their QB.

His name was Carson Wentz. He was on the books for half of the listed Howie accomplishments. It was the biggest dead money hit in history.

Howie is a cap magician. It's beautiful.
They signed Wentz in 2019 to an extension and won 4 games the next year. They did a good job of rebuilding with Hurts on his rookie deal with the dead money hit to Wentz. I'll give you that. However, the QB market has done some weird things in the past 3 years.

Last year the stars aligned for the Eagles with an easy schedule and a cakewalk through the playoffs. That won't happen again. They went all in last year and lost. Now they have a list of free agents, no coordinators, and other coaching staff leaving as well.

Howie and company made the wise decision to sign Wentz to a big deal before they knew what they had and it flopped. They will do the same with Hurts on a mega contract. We will see if that one flops.

One thing is for sure, Howie's sleight of hand has your simple mind mesmerized. So I get why you think he is a magician.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is for sure, Howie's sleight of hand has your simple mind mesmerized. So I get why you think he is a magician.
Yet you'll be the one making excuses for why the Eagles were able to do great things.

How many sacks did Reddick have for your team last year?? Lol lol

All the facts point to you being clueless.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you'll be the one making excuses for why the Eagles were able to do great things.

How many sacks did Reddick have for your team last year?? Lol lol

All the facts point to you being clueless.
As many as he had in the SB. Enjoy your magical decline