• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SHOW ME THE MONEY

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston had a history. What's your point and how does that relate to whether Bostonians like the Patriots historically?
You were bragging on Boston winning and I just provided a link to one of their titles.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please sweet baby Jesus

Let the Ravens pay Lamar Jackson 60 million a year

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As many as he had in the SB. Enjoy your magical decline
Right, Reddick was in Super Bowl because Howie afforded him despite people like you saying he had no money to do so.

You were wrong then and you're wrong again. :nod:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, Reddick was in Super Bowl because Howie afforded him despite people like you saying he had no money to do so.

You were wrong then and you're wrong again. :nod:
Now you are making shit up. Never said that.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please sweet baby Jesus

Let the Ravens pay Lamar Jackson 60 million a year
He's a wildcard at this point. He's missed alot of games due to injury and he's never made to the AFCG. He can still go off and carry his team but he's never gone very far in the playoffs.

Trending down overall. May need a change of scenery to have a chance to get to the next level. Needs to work on staying the pocket and throwing it away if everybody's covered.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a quick look you've been wrong for 5 years on this

Who fall into salary cap hell next year.

Translation.

Denial

Can’t face reality

You wish there was no Salary cap

Denial

Not facing the truth is is the key to your dealing with reality

Denial

His nonchalant attitude about how the Eagles will have no salary cap issues.

It's funny

I wouldn't bother trying to explain it to them. Just laugh in March as we keep adding talent and they keep muttering "muh cap hell."

It's nice not to be in cap hell.

Comical. Say it again! :pound:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a lot of words to say you have never witnessed Howie's cap work before.

The wentz hit was 33 million by itself. Howie does this every year. Every year cowboys fans say the Eagles are in cap hell and every year they add free agents.

One humorous example from last offseason:
Cowboys lost Cooper
Eagles added Brown.
But the "Eagles were the ones in cap hell drrrrr" lol
I havent said the Eagles were in cap hell yet. But to act like pushing things out wont come due is just ignorant.
Rams did it quite well, but it is coming due. Same will happen for the eagles. There is nothing to argue about.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said he had no money to sign Reddick, dipshit. Despite you‘re “quick look” :pound:, you managed to prove me right

Also…
You pulled quotes from 2018 and they won 4 games in 2019.

They had a couple of average years in 2020 and 2021. Then the cake walk SB run and ultimate loss.

Up next is the Hurts mega deal while trying to find new position coaches and replacing a laundry list of free agents.

the mueller report see GIF

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent said the Eagles were in cap hell yet. But to act like pushing things out wont come due is just ignorant.
Rams did it quite well, but it is coming due. Same will happen for the eagles. There is nothing to argue about.
The Eagles have done this for 20 years and they only get better it. First with Joe Banner then with Howie Roseman.

The league already changed the nltbe bonuses rules because of us, but Howie just does it other ways now.

There was a disruption during the middle of the chip kelly years when he was allowed to dish out contracts. The amazing thing was how fast Howie fixed it and produced a Super Bowl victory only two years after.

The Rams did it the wrong way for sustained success, but they got what they wanted doing it their own way. They did it the Not Howie Roseman way and you are seeing what happens when other teams condense their future resources into a short timeframe instead of maximizing their future flexibility and resources like Howie does.

If no more discussion is needed here it's because the future proves the past. I'll be right again because of what I know and others will be wrong again because of what they hope.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he had no money to sign Reddick, dipshit. Despite you‘re “quick look” :pound:, you managed to prove me right

Also…
You pulled quotes from 2018 and they won 4 games in 2019.

They had a couple of average years in 2020 and 2021. Then the cake walk SB run and ultimate loss.

Up next is the Hurts mega deal while trying to find new position coaches and replacing a laundry list of free agents.

the mueller report see GIF
They signed Hargrave in 2020 after paying Wentz. No cap problem. Thanks for reminding me. More proof you are wrong about the Eagles and the Cap.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy to be accurate and consistent for years and years when you are simply reporting the events as they happen.

Deja vu all over again.

They do this every year, but you don't know because you don't pay attention.

In 2017, they were "over the cap" according to the clueless, and then signed Alshon for 14 million, traded for Darby, gave Blount 3 million, signed Foles for 11 million, gave Torrey Smith 5 million, plus other additions to the cap.

Oh and won the Super Bowl.

It's a shame you can't remember.:pound:

Never in cap trouble = Howie Roseman and the Eagles
:nod:

The League had to change the way the NLTBE incentives hit the cap because of Howie manipulating the system. He's just doing it again.

This is the 3rd generation of players they've done this with across a decade of success. And that's even with Chip Kelly coming in and botching it all up for one year. Howie had to clean it up.
He cleaned it up quickly into a Super Bowl victory.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn! This was a strong level of commitment to clap back at a poster. I didn’t know you had it in ya haha.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the disconnect. This isn’t a kind of manipulation game where things come due. It’s similar to the national debt. You’ll have the ability to kick the can down the road in perpetuity. Even if it means you take the big salaries of 2016 and you’re paying for it 2022, you have the ability to take the big money of 2023 and end up paying the Piper in 2026 with the 2026 big tickets being paid in 2032. There are natural ebbs and flows with every franchise. Sometimes you find a cheap rookie starter and that becomes the year to pay someone from the past still on your cap. I feel bad for you guys who are fans of teams that don’t have people in their front office who are good at gaming this system. For you Cowboys fans, that’s seen in Jerry Jones recent comments about the Eagles selling out for a run in 2022. It’s just not true. They haven’t leveraged their future or ability to do anything in the future with the way they managed 2022.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! This was a strong level of commitment to clap back at a poster. I didn’t know you had it in ya haha.
Play to your strengths.

Think about it...Iggloo, RTK, Nut and now you.

It is what it is...onward pep squad clueless football bull shit. PE1 is still the best Philly fan poster THIS board has ever seen.

Ready?
You're up coach. Talk a little X and O's...maybe explain again how the new Cardinals head coach screwed the eagles in the SB.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the disconnect. This isn’t a kind of manipulation game where things come due. It’s similar to the national debt. You’ll have the ability to kick the can down the road in perpetuity. Even if it means you take the big salaries of 2016 and you’re paying for it 2022, you have the ability to take the big money of 2023 and end up paying the Piper in 2026 with the 2026 big tickets being paid in 2032. There are natural ebbs and flows with every franchise. Sometimes you find a cheap rookie starter and that becomes the year to pay someone from the past still on your cap. I feel bad for you guys who are fans of teams that don’t have people in their front office who are good at gaming this system. For you Cowboys fans, that’s seen in Jerry Jones recent comments about the Eagles selling out for a run in 2022. It’s just not true. They haven’t leveraged their future or ability to do anything in the future with the way they managed 2022.
Maybe 2 more paragraphs will make you seem smarter. Talk more Jerry next post.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play to your strengths.

Think about it...Iggloo, RTK, Nut and now you.

It is what it is...onward pep squad clueless football bull shit. PE1 is still the best Philly fan poster THIS board has ever seen.

Ready?
You're up coach. Talk a little X and O's...maybe explain again how the new Cardinals head coach screwed the eagles in the SB.
Sure. It’s the same old story in his two years. Vs top ten passers, in 9 games his defense gave up 33 PPG. If you take out the 24-7 outlier vs Kirk Cousins in prime time (fans recognize this as a thing with Cousins) that goes up to like 38-39 PPG. Of course, when you play great QBs with great personnel that’s gonna be a task. But it’s a different experience when you watch it. I learned a ton in my first year as a DC. I didn’t have answers. If our initial game plan wasn’t effective, I was a deer in the headlights trying to come up with adjustments on the fly. I learned that lesson and expanded on my package the next season. I held on to our base and our defensive principles but I also had more blitz installed and more coverages we could call upon that allowed us to adjust our package better. I like Gannon’s bend but don’t break philosophy for the modern NFL but where he falls short is not having change ups that allow for him to shock the offense and generate a negative play to get you off the field.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe 2 more paragraphs will make you seem smarter. Talk more Jerry next post.
Interesting. Not sure what company you keep that reading 2 paragraphs or writing 2 paragraphs is a chore.