• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz traded

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles will get a high draft pick in 2022 after going 2-14 this season, and 0-8 outside the division.

That's one way of looking at it.
What I see, with the Social Justice Warrioring taking over the NFL, is that franchises have far less patience with developing white QBs than they do black QBs. Wentz and Goff have both piloted their team to a Superbowl in their first four seasons in the league. And yet, they are both gone to new teams. How many black QBs have been dumped by their team after getting to the Superbowl in their first four years?

Black privilege.
leave the politics off the board . it isnt allowed here

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And we did it with RG 3 too. People never learn
Wow, I hadnt thought about that.
Just shows you how risky it is to give up deaft capital for “the guy.”

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely on point! The pandemic has now forced this and teams appear to be adjusting to that cap by taking the hit now as a one time injection of pain in order to start over their rebuild. For D.C. the choices don't change, they are: sign some 2nd tier guys or that one big ticket guy. For me that's an easy choice.
Thanks Sty!
I think the WFT should have a similar offseason as last offseason: sign a bunch of under the radar guys to small contracts, and lock up our own (i.e. scherff).

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles will get a high draft pick in 2022 after going 2-14 this season, and 0-8 outside the division.

What I see, with the Social Justice Warrioring taking over the NFL, is that franchises have far less patience with developing white QBs than they do black QBs. Wentz and Goff have both piloted their team to a Superbowl in their first four seasons in the league. And yet, they are both gone to new teams. How many black QBs have been dumped by their team after getting to the Superbowl in their first four years?

Black privilege.

What the ever loving fuck is this garbage?!

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Black privilege.
How many black QBs have brought a superbowl to Seattle?

Black privilege.

What's so ironic is you're boy Russell Wilson may be the first. Then the Seahawks can go return to irrelevance.
Shout out Steve Largent though...

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, if there’s anybody whose posts scream “I am butthurt!!!!!!” they’re yours, crackhead.

Secondly, how many black qb’s have made it to the super bowl in their first four years in the league at all? Russell wilson did. McNair took more than four years. Doug Williams was at the end of his career. Warren Moon never made it. Neither did vick, cunningham, duante culpepper. McNabb made it but not in his first four years.

Thirdly, White Boy Goff was traded by whitey-white head coach McVay because he isnt that good a qb. UberPale Wentz was also traded by his lillywhite head coach because he literally had one of the worst seasons as a starting qb in recent memory. Check out his stats.

In wentz’s case, being a supposed primadonna who has a huge bloated contract and caused friction in the locker room didnt help his case, nor did the fact that he was outplayed by the rookie with the same supporting cast .

Assholes can find racism everywhere they look if they want to. Assholes DO find racism everywhere they look. But just because they feel like they found racism doesnt mean they did.

It’s not racist for a white coach to get rid of his white qb because he sucked, or because the white coach thinks he can improve his team with another white qb. It’s business.

Claiming that its racist makes you an asshole.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have dealt with polar vortex people in this thread . there is no place for race baiting or politics here . he wanted to be a jerk so there you have it

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you skinsdad

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew he was dead when he used the word idiot, R.I.P.
Shout out to the forum's favorite DAD
he isnt banned from the board . i just banned him from the thread . i like to give guys a chance because its obvious he didnt read the rules about politics and just because he called me an idiot doesnt mean i drop the full hammer on him evne though personal insults arent allowed either

sometimes it works , most of the time it doesnt but i have to at least try . now others think i am an asshole and dont let people take shots at me but its OK

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he isnt banned from the board . i just banned him from the thread . i like to give guys a chance because its obvious he didnt read the rules about politics and just because he called me an idiot doesnt mean i drop the full hammer on him evne though personal insults arent allowed either

sometimes it works , most of the time it doesnt but i have to at least try . now others think i am an asshole and dont let people take shots at me but its OK

when i go to other team forums, the first post is never offensive, he knew what he was doing. It's all good, you did what you had to.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well handled dad.