• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How about a knee-slapper?

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's all get down and get funky with the Maestro of Mayhem, the Sultan of Stupidity, the Genius of General Confusion ... yes, it's DUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BAKER!

He said this of the big game against the Braves:

''It's disheartening to see it happening over and over again,'' Reds manager Dusty Baker said of the wasted scoring opportunity. ''(Minor) wasn't sharp. We had him on the ropes and then we came out with nothing. His pitch count was high, then he settled down in the middle innings and was extremely tough on us.''

Yes, you are right, Mister Sharp as a Tack. It IS disheartening. Now, please resign.

:lame:

redsfan03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dusty Baker - master of stating the obvious. In addition, master of refusing to make the obvious changes necessary for this team to win consistently.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a fucking joke. Master of excuses but not one time do you ever here him say "he" needs to do more. It is always somebody else's fault why his teams fail.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is disheartening to see the same failures repeatedly, redundantly, without recourse, change of course, or intelligent discourse. If Dusty's hitters hit better, they would win more. If Dusty and the Bafoonery brothers, Speier, Jacoby, Hatcher did a better job, they would win more. If both happened, they might beat a good team once in a while.

I just want the Reds to win. Im sure Dusty does too. Atlanta is a pretty solid team, that even missing their entire OF, not just a Ryan Ludwick type, still managed to beat one of our better pitchers.

Excuses are easy, but it's always about resolution for success. I can't wait for the break. It can't harm the Reds, unless one of their All Stars breaks a leg.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd feel pretty good escaping Atlanta with 2 wins, except all 3 OF and their 1b were injured. That makes them how good ? If Atlanta can beat us half the time with half a lineup, I don't want to play them healthy.