• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Bolts?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Strome made the Isles or have they not done their final cuts yet?

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Strome made the Isles or have they not done their final cuts yet?

Strome hasn't been cut yet. They don't have a contract done either. If there isn't a deal done by 5 EST tomorrow I think he can't be on the team.

I'm very surprised they haven't cut him yet. In the preseason games Strome has played he's been on the 3rd & 4th lines playing with AHLers or Kabanov & Gillies. They really haven't given Ryan much of a chance to show them what he can do.

In my opinion this has to do with Bailey. They aren't going to rush Strome. They're going to make sure he's ready.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Bob MacKenzie Strome has a verbal agreement with the Islanders on his ELC contract. The paperwork will be done before the 5 EST deadline.

For some unknown reason to me the Islanders have also signed Jay Pandolfo to a 1 year contract.:L:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Bob MacKenzie Strome has a verbal agreement with the Islanders on his ELC contract. The paperwork will be done before the 5 EST deadline.

For some unknown reason to me the Islanders have also signed Jay Pandolfo to a 1 year contract.:L:

Strome seems like a perfect candidate to return to the CHL.

Super skilled guy who needs to bulk up a bit. Hopefully he goes down, plays well, gets good minutes in the WJC and is ready to compete for a spot next year.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strome seems like a perfect candidate to return to the CHL.

Super skilled guy who needs to bulk up a bit. Hopefully he goes down, plays well, gets good minutes in the WJC and is ready to compete for a spot next year.

I expect that's what will happen. Unless they want him to play wing because the Islanders already have 4 centers under contract. With Nugent-Hopkins, Scheifle & Couturier already making their respective teams Canada could certainly use Strome come World Junior time.