• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HEY! B1G Ten!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever...im sure ill come find you guys when your awesome team loses this year...

But hey....if they win it all, ill come eat crow......but hey you crushed umass and tenn tech...

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they put their faith in maxwell and he sucks....he was supposed to be better than cousins....whos your QB's?

We had 2 RB's leave early to go to the NFL draft. Back to back years....sorry we dont turn to the ACC to find players with an extra year.

Stave (RS SO), Phillips (RS SR), Houston (RS FR), and McEvoy (RS SO). Plenty of depth for a while, especially with 4 star DJ Gillins coming next year, and and an early commitment from a stud out of Utah.

I know MSU does have a good dual threat QB as a freshman. My buddy (MSU grad) is praying he takes over sooner rather than later. I'll agree that Maxwell is pretty useless.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name one good defense gordon tore up...

Im not sure how good the huskers defense was last year...seemed like they had alot of shootouts....but when i looked up his stats...alot of stats vs lesser opponents

i will vouch for this, and add that the way we played in that game I could have racked up 20 ypc :L

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start shit?

All i did was wonder how wisky is better THIS YEAR at RB.....

And yeah....who cares who the active rushing leaders are....,all the best stay for a year or 2 then leave..

And just when I thought you couldn't show even less knowledge about basic football rules, I get proven wrong.

Please tell me about all those backs who went pro after one year.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever...im sure ill come find you guys when your awesome team loses this year...

But hey....if they win it all, ill come eat crow......but hey you crushed umass and tenn tech...

What's that even supposed to mean? Wisconsin beat the spread, and shut out both teams. What more is wanted? Nobody is beating their chests about those wins, and nothing we are saying couldn't have been said before them.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're clearly sour. Your constant reference of "8-6" team proves as much. Many of those players also were on the 2011 and 2012 teams that fared much better, but lets ignore that..

Not sour at all -- Just adding the voice of reason to those fans who refuse to see the B1G for what it is. I'm thinking after watching UM almost lose to a pathetic Akron team, Wisconsin losing to ASU (I told you, you would have your hands full), Purdue losing to ND, Illinois losing, Nebraska losing and Penn State losing. It should tell you exactly what the B1G is, as a whole.

Sad thing is -- OSU will have basically a cakewalk to an undefeated season and there is no way they deserve it with the schedule they will play.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish Wisconsin could play Michigan this year. It's been too long.

Make no mistake, the B1G championship for this season will be decided on September 29th in Columbus.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sour at all -- Just adding the voice of reason to those fans who refuse to see the B1G for what it is. I'm thinking after watching UM almost lose to a pathetic Akron team, Wisconsin losing to ASU (I told you, you would have your hands full), Purdue losing to ND, Illinois losing, Nebraska losing and Penn State losing. It should tell you exactly what the B1G is, as a whole.

Sad thing is -- OSU will have basically a cakewalk to an undefeated season and there is no way they deserve it with the schedule they will play.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes no sense whatsoever.

What makes no sense? You got to see first hand how mediocre the B1G conference is this year on Saturday.

Trust me -- I hate having to say things like this. I'm a Michigan fan and a B1G fan, first and foremost. But simple truth is -- the B1G is not a good conference right now. OSU will play a schedule filled with mediocrity (yes, that includes UM).

I will even say this, so you know I'm not trying to be biased against OSU -- IF (after watching Saturday, that is a pipe dream) UM was to go undefeated, there is no chance in hell they should play in the NC game. UM would struggle to be a .500 team in the SEC.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes no sense? You got to see first hand how mediocre the B1G conference is this year on Saturday.

Trust me -- I hate having to say things like this. I'm a Michigan fan and a B1G fan, first and foremost. But simple truth is -- the B1G is not a good conference right now. OSU will play a schedule filled with mediocrity (yes, that includes UM).

I will even say this, so you know I'm not trying to be biased against OSU -- IF (after watching Saturday, that is a pipe dream) UM was to go undefeated, there is no chance in hell they should play in the NC game. UM would struggle to be a .500 team in the SEC.

You're saying our schedule is so easy that we don't deserve to go unbeaten with it. That is what makes no sense.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish Wisconsin could play Michigan this year. It's been too long.

Make no mistake, the B1G championship for this season will be decided on September 29th in Columbus.

No -- September 29th isn't going to decide anything. You may want to fact check before making the comment "Make no mistake".

And Wisconsin fans can wish what they want -- You don't have to get upset at the messenger. I just told you that ASU was going to give you all you could handle. Smacking around cream puffs is all good, but you don't know what your team is truly made of until you play a halfway decent team.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're saying our schedule is so easy that we don't deserve to go unbeaten with it. That is what makes no sense.

I never said you don't deserve to go unbeaten -- I actually think you will go unbeaten. What I am saying is -- at the end of the year, there will be 1 loss teams who are much more deserving than OSU, because they actually play a quality schedule.

Honestly -- I think there will be 3 unbeaten teams this year. Alabama, Oregon and Ohio State. I think Ohio State will be left out of the NC game, because of their schedule.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said you don't deserve to go unbeaten -- I actually think you will go unbeaten. What I am saying is -- at the end of the year, there will be 1 loss teams who are much more deserving than OSU, because they actually play a quality schedule.

Honestly -- I think there will be 3 unbeaten teams this year. Alabama, Oregon and Ohio State. I think Ohio State will be left out of the NC game, because of their schedule.

Yes you did. Those were literally your words. "OSU will have basically a cakewalk to an undefeated season and there is no way they deserve it"

As far as the rest of this shit goes, it's only week 3. There's so much that can change. Don't forget, it wasn't only the B1G that looked suspect yesterday - Stanford looked like shit against a very bad Army team, Louisville struggled with a bad Kentucky team, the Big 12 is a total mess. Really, right now, the only teams that have looked 100% impressive this year are Oregon and Clemson. Like I said, though, there is so much that can and will change by year's end, so you can ease off the self-deprecation.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No -- September 29th isn't going to decide anything. You may want to fact check before making the comment "Make no mistake".

And Wisconsin fans can wish what they want -- You don't have to get upset at the messenger. I just told you that ASU was going to give you all you could handle. Smacking around cream puffs is all good, but you don't know what your team is truly made of until you play a halfway decent team.

Hello Captain Obvious! Everyone knew we'd have our hands full...hence us being underdogs. :lol::laugh3:

We definitely know what Pac12 refs are made of after this weekend lmao.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did. Those were literally your words. "OSU will have basically a cakewalk to an undefeated season and there is no way they deserve it"

As far as the rest of this shit goes, it's only week 3. There's so much that can change. Don't forget, it wasn't only the B1G that looked suspect yesterday - Stanford looked like shit against a very bad Army team, Louisville struggled with a bad Kentucky team, the Big 12 is a total mess. Really, right now, the only teams that have looked 100% impressive this year are Oregon and Clemson. Like I said, though, there is so much that can and will change by year's end, so you can ease off the self-deprecation.

This UM guy is one of the dullest posters I've read here....

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is rich coming from a guy whose team got everything it could handle from a cream puff. At home.

Guess what? Wisconsin has played a tougher game this season than Michigan (ASU is a better team this year than ND, and we were on the road), and would have won if the refs did their jobs.

I would *absolutely* take Wisconsin to beat Michigan if they played next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is rich coming from a guy whose team got everything it could handle from a cream puff. At home.

Guess what? Wisconsin has played a tougher game this season than Michigan (ASU is a better team this year than ND, and we were on the road), and would have won if the refs did their jobs.

Genius -- September 29th is a SUNDAY. So as I said -- September 29th isn't going to decide anything in the B1G.

And guess what -- Wisconsin is 0-1 against teams with a pulse. So tell me how good they are again. Over their last 21 games -- Wisconsin is.............what for it.............11-10. Congrats on that.

THAT is how pathetic the B1G is right now, that Wisconsin fans believe they are actually relevant.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just like Wisconsin was going to absolutely beat Arizona State. YAAAAAAAAAWN.