• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HEY! B1G Ten!

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true at all. It's almost a guarantee that Michigan will be top 10 a week from today. If Wisconsin gets past Arizona State, they could be top 10 by the time they come to Columbus in the last week of September.

Swing and a miss:suds:

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping, if only for the sake of more watchable games and conference respectability, that Michigan had a letdown game after that ND victory. I mean, it was Akron at home.

And hopefully Wisconsin now goes on a tear like they did after that loss to MSU early in 2010. That means Purdue is going to be roadkill, and Ohio State watch out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

And I felt the same way after OSU let Buffalo look good. NW was in a competitive game vs WMU and MSU routed a lower division team. The bottom line is until the B1G can win big OOC games and beat the SEC in bowl games we are still looking up.

Well they haven't been too bad in bowl games, but BCS bowl games is where it really hurts. The B1G needs to end this SEC dominance in BCS NCG's, it will boost the conference. The problem is I can really see only one team doing it this year in tOSU. Which doesn't have a good history vs LSU and FLA.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping, if only for the sake of more watchable games and conference respectability, that Michigan had a letdown game after that ND victory. I mean, it was Akron at home.

And hopefully Wisconsin now goes on a tear like they did after that loss to MSU early in 2010. That means Purdue is going to be roadkill, and Ohio State watch out.

I am not saying I am not worried about Wisky, bc I am every year. But it seems like y'all's strength is running with those dynamic RB's and the passing game I don't much about it. tOSU's strength is rushing defense and their weakness is the secondary. And as far as Wisky's D, how are they so far compared to other years. Bc there are few to none that can stop OSU's offense, especially when we get Hyde back.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they haven't been too bad in bowl games, but BCS bowl games is where it really hurts. The B1G needs to end this SEC dominance in BCS NCG's, it will boost the conference. The problem is I can really see only one team doing it this year in tOSU. Which doesn't have a good history vs LSU and FLA.
I'd like to see Wisconsin play another SEC team. They haven't since 2007 (a mediocre year when they lost a close one to Tennessee).

I am not saying I am not worried about Wisky, bc I am every year. But it seems like y'all's strength is running with those dynamic RB's and the passing game I don't much about it. tOSU's strength is rushing defense and their weakness is the secondary. And as far as Wisky's D, how are they so far compared to other years. Bc there are few to none that can stop OSU's offense, especially when we get Hyde back.
I'm not predicting a Wisconsin win, but I'd like to see it.

Anyway, yes Wisconsin's strength is running the ball and you guys are fortunate to play us in September this year. Stave doesn't have a lot of starts at QB, and if his ceiling is as high as the coaches think, he'll get better through the year. We don't have a deep receiving corps... Abbrederis is one of the best in the B1G, but a big drop at WR after him. Good TEs.

Wisconsin's defense this year is probably the best it's been in several years.

Last edited by a moderator: