• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hakeem Olajuwon > LeBron James

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm the one who does nothing but start shit and cause trouble?!?!

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at this Pacers fan getting ruined by facts.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno how LeBron fans will interpret this but....

Even if he wins his "not, not 5, not 6, not 7" titles, I will still be more impressed with him taking that Cleveland team he took to the Finals then I will be with all the championships he wins with The Big Three.

The 2006-2007 Cleveland Cavaliers were a lottery team without LeBron. With him, they were in the NBA Finals.

Another example of Lebron getting unnecessary praise....First of all, Cavs were playing in the East which was an awful conference at the time. Also, if Lebron's efforts were so heroic, and his teammates were so bad, then why was Lebron's statistics so mediocre...
ppg 25....fg pct 41 pct, 3pt pct 28.....You guys act like he avg'd 40 pts a game that post season...
Case closed. It wasn't that big of a deal. The east sucked.

Peace!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another example of Lebron getting unnecessary praise....First of all, Cavs were playing in the East which was an awful conference at the time. Also, if Lebron's efforts were so heroic, and his teammates were so bad, then why was Lebron's statistics so mediocre...
ppg 25....fg pct 41 pct, 3pt pct 28.....You guys act like he avg'd 40 pts a game that post season...
Case closed. It wasn't that big of a deal. The east sucked.

Peace!!

LMAO...25 8 and 8 in his 2nd year in the playoffs of his career.

You sure about the competition.

1st rd Wizards---I will give that one to ya only had Arenas, Jamison with a decent team.

2nd Rd Nets---same team that made Finals. They had Kidd, Jefferso and Carter all in their prime.

3rd Rd--Pistons. Same team that won a championship. Hamilton, Billups, Price, Rasheed and Ben Wallace.

With the team he had around him, that is insane!! You can keep embarrassing yourself. :lol: :pound:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't think LBJ dominated the competition and made these mediocre players better than usual you are just in DENIAL. It's ok, haters will hate and won't give credit when credit is due.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...25 8 and 8 in his 2nd year in the playoffs of his career.

You sure about the competition.

1st rd Wizards---I will give that one to ya only had Arenas, Jamison with a decent team.

2nd Rd Nets---same team that made Finals. They had Kidd, Jefferso and Carter all in their prime.

3rd Rd--Pistons. Same team that won a championship. Hamilton, Billups, Price, Rasheed and Ben Wallace.

With the team he had around him, that is insane!! You can keep embarrassing yourself. :lol: :pound:
Woah. Hold on there. The Wizards team was a 41 win team and that Nets team was a 41 win team. The Pistons team was legit but did NOT have Ben Wallace and thats a big part of why Lebron went off. That Cavs team wasnt that good and their road to the Finals only had only legit series.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno how LeBron fans will interpret this but....

Even if he wins his "not, not 5, not 6, not 7" titles, I will still be more impressed with him taking that Cleveland team he took to the Finals then I will be with all the championships he wins with The Big Three.

The 2006-2007 Cleveland Cavaliers were a lottery team without LeBron. With him, they were in the NBA Finals.

I am not sure how we could interpret any way but flattering tbh.

As long as we are just having another pointless debate a great example of amazingness over MJ.

MJ retires the first time, bulls make the playoffs. Lebron leaves and they went from ECF to the WORST in the NBA.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah. Hold on there. The Wizards team was a 41 win team and that Nets team was a 41 win team. The Pistons team was legit but did NOT have Ben Wallace and thats a big part of why Lebron went off. That Cavs team wasnt that good and their road to the Finals only had only legit series.

Ok, but they did have Chris Webber who was not a defensive guy like Wallace but gave them double digit in points and good rebounder.

You still can't say that any of those teams weren't much better than the Cavs except the Wizards. I mean you can look at the rosters and it is obvious. W/o LBJ they were a top 5 draft lottery team. The facts are the facts.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W/o LBJ they were a top 5 draft lottery team. The facts are the facts.
I think all but 5-6 teams are generally going to look like a bad lottery team without their best player. A good example this year was the Wizards who were a bottom 2 team without John Wall and 22-16 with him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all but 5-6 teams are generally going to look like a bad lottery team without their best player. A good example this year was the Wizards who were a bottom 2 team without John Wall and 22-16 with him.

Did John Wall ever take his team to The Finals or even the playoffs...nah. Shit Wall probably has a better team around him than LBJ did that year and they can't even win 35 games

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did John Wall ever take his team to The Finals or even the playoffs...nah. Shit Wall probably has a better team around him than LBJ did that year and they can't even win 35 games
Whats funny is that Boobie Gibson had like 35pts in the closeout game against the Pistons. And yes, he was an awful player to be on a Finals team. Im trying to remember a worse Finals team than the one Lebron* was on in Cleveland and Im drawing a blank. Maybe those Jason Kidd Nets teams.

(*Lebron has improved his game since then, too)

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo Williams?!? I'd take Kenny Smith, Robert Horry, Vernon Maxwell, Sam Cassell or Mario Elie over him anytime!!

By the time Shaq got to Cleveland, he was well past his prime and not much of an alternative scoring option!!

Jamison is okay, but not necessarily any better than who Hakeem had!!

Oh, but I thought LeBron MADE Mo Williams an All-Star?:lol:
In all seriouness, Mo Williams was more of a pure scorer than anyone on that Rockets team playing the perimeter. Those Houston guys were more shooters than they were scorers. Sam Cassell was a rookie that year and hadn't nearly reached his peak.

Jamison has been a big-time scorer his whole career, at least before he came to the Lakers. Shaq, while well past his prime with Cleveland, could still dominate the paint when called upon (at least, when LeBron chose to feed him the ball).

If you replace Hakeem with LeBron on that Rockets team, they'd be hard-pressed just to get out of the first round. The league was a lot more physical back then.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trojanfan,

If you're not a fan of LeBron's, why do you insist on sporting a sleazy avatar of LeBron playing with himself?

At least I have an excuse, I lost a bet. Remember last fall when you clowns said I wasn't man enough to honor my bet? Yet, I'm still here.

Go figure.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trojanfan,

If you're not a fan of LeBron's, why do you insist on sporting a sleazy avatar of LeBron playing with himself?

At least I have an excuse, I lost a bet. Remember last fall when you clowns said I wasn't man enough to honor my bet? Yet, I'm still here.

Go figure.

He's picking his nose!! Not exactly something a Lebron fan would use as an avi!!