• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Glen Rice or Scottie Pippen: Who would you take all-time?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, you fail to understand the simplest of points. Giannis was not part of this discussion until you force fed him into it.
Ok... go ahead then... You suggest another that resembles Scottie, so that people (young ones in particular) can have an understanding of how Scottie's game was...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok... go ahead then... You suggest another that resembles Scottie, so that people (young ones in particular) can have an understanding of how Scottie's game was...

Try & pay attention. You added Giannis to this discussion. Have you noticed you're the only one that brought him up? This thread's about Pippen & Rice. Giannis has nothing to do with the discussion. Stop trying to over-pimp your idol.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, you fail to understand the simplest of points. Giannis was not part of this discussion until you force fed him into it.

OK... Lebron... Bron, the King, is playing for the Lakers! He does it all... He is the best... Better than Jodan, Pippen and Giannis!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Le
OK... Lebron... Bron, the King, is playing for the Lakers! He does it all... He is the best... Better than Jodan, Pippen and Giannis!
LeBron definitely had a more dominant career than Pippen and is the better player. And I love Pippen and think he's a top 20 all time guy.

Giannis might pass LeBron but let's see him win a ring or two first.

There are very good arguments that LeBron had a better career than Jordan. I'm not quite there but if he leads the Lakers to a title he's every bit equal

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Le

LeBron definitely had a more dominant career than Pippen and is the better player. And I love Pippen and think he's a top 20 all time guy.

Giannis might pass LeBron but let's see him win a ring or two first.

There are very good arguments that LeBron had a better career than Jordan. I'm not quite there but if he leads the Lakers to a title he's every bit equal

Good luck leading the circus to a title with Giannis' team there! ...he'll need all good luck people can wish him... So here is one from me...

Oh common... don't laugh... It's a waste but lets pretend...

Last edited:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you sleep with it?
Stupid question... The man has two jerseys in his collection because of the bright memories that they wake up every time he looks at the jerseys... I suspect what the other jersey is and would take a bet that is out of a "hall of famer" and like Scottie's, retired No too...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid question... The man has two jerseys in his collection because of the bright memories that they wake up every time he looks at the jerseys... I suspect what the other jersey is and would take a bet that is out of a "hall of famer" and like Scottie's, retired No too...

The other jersey is a baseball jersey bud

you tryna turn this thread into a Giannis thread?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not Jordan, but he's definitely better than Pippen or Giannis.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

That's not what he's saying. Also shopson67 has never overly pimped-up LeBron. If you don't believe me just ask any of thses Lakers fans.

@trojanfan12 @ChiefsLakers67 @Shaqdaddy11 @True Lakers Fan @DJ

You'd be hard pressed to find any Lakers fan that will overly pimp up Lebron. Most of us range somewhere between not liking him and not really caring one way or the other about him.

We (except for @ChiefsLakers67 ) are glad he's on the team because he's a great player...but he's going to have to bring home a title or 2 before he ever gets mentioned with the all time Lakers greats.

In fact, if he doesn't get a title, I guarantee there will be many Lakers fans who will say we should have just kept the kids and developed them.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Jordan, but he's definitely better than Pippen or Giannis.
Sure... on the 20th of the month you visit MIL... Does your mom allows you to watch live p0rn on national TV?

Giannis is "preparing" a special "treatment" for your circus...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure... on the 20th of the month you visit MIL... Does your mom allows you to watch live p0rn on national TV?

Giannis is "preparing" a special "treatment" for your circus...

oooooo, too scary...

it's just a regular season game anyways.course if the Bucks lose i'm sure you'll have your excuses ready...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant stand Lebron. Never have probably never will.

But as long as he’s wearing a Lakers jersey and winning games for the team I will root for him ever night.

Makes sense to me. And he's on a mission this year. Hey speaking of your Lakers you think they make any roster moves during the season? You know me. I hope they downgrade. :heh: But that ain't happening.

#celticsgreen

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oooooo, too scary...

it's just a regular season game anyways.course if the Bucks lose i'm sure you'll have your excuses ready...

If the Bucks don't win it all the shit is rigged obviously. Did you know the top of the Eastern Conference is better than top of the Western Conference? Giannis is a better Bucks player than this unknown Lew Alcindor fella too.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bucks don't win it all the shit is rigged obviously. Did you know the top of the Eastern Conference is better than top of the Western Conference? Giannis is a better Bucks player than this unknown Lew Alcindor fella too.

lol that boy is high on Grecian crack...