• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good trade....I like it....

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We lose to irving last night to Rondo out for the season......

the money works....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Speaking of trades, you guys have probably heard the Lowry rumors. Ryan Wolstat summarizes my feelings about those rumors the best.

‏@WolstatSun
There is a split in organization between Lowry and Calderon. I find that insane based on many things

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
what fucking rumors, assholeron extension 5 years? Must be poo spatter, he loves jose and is an absolute mvp

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look for the Celtics to be sniffing around for Baldy or Lowry.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ozzy is right on the money here:

@ESPNSteinLine
Sense I get is it's far likelier Celts pursue Kyle Lowry and his cap-friendly contract. But do Celts have assets to land Raps PG? We'll see

If we end up trading Lowry and signing Balderon to an extension, our organization is officially beyond stupid.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question I don't know the answer to, and deeply affects who we will trade.

Lowry has 2 years left on his deal (this and next year). Does he have any intention of resigning with us? If no, if we send him out for a package of picks and prospects, it would seem like a pretty respectable deal for us.

Then we can bring Balderon up north, push him off on an ice float til he makes it back to Spain

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rudy gay?

Here's a question I don't know the answer to, and deeply affects who we will trade.

Lowry has 2 years left on his deal (this and next year). Does he have any intention of resigning with us? If no, if we send him out for a package of picks and prospects, it would seem like a pretty respectable deal for us.

Then we can bring Balderon up north, push him off on an ice float til he makes it back to Spain

Lowry will resign as long as he starts so this trade would be sweet.....dont want to lose davis but doing nothing and waiting is useless....

Rudy Gay subject of active trade discussions between Toronto Raptors, Memphis Grizzlies -- sources - ESPN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh my burger, this might be for real... :( :( :(

Raptors, Grizzlies Searching For Third Team To Take Calderon
Jan 29, 2013 2:06 PM EST

The Toronto Raptors to discuss a trade for Rudy Gay, but sources say it is proving difficult to find a third team to acquire Jose Calderon.

The Raptors are reportedly building a trade with the Memphis Grizzlies for Gay around Calderon and Ed Davis.

Calderon is in the final season of his contract.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports