• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goff working with the 1's

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will continue to have confidence in Goff until he proves otherwise. Jeff Fisher, not so much. If he continues to screw this up, including leaving his #1 draft pick and potential offensive game changer on the bench, he better be gone well before the draft. Snead I'm willing to give another chance, if the new coach wants to retain him of course.

I would strongly consider sniping the Bills OC Anthony Lynn to replace Fisher if a bigger name option doesn't arise.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're missing the elephant in the room; Fisher is on the hot seat and if he keeps the Goff card in his back pocket, he might be able to string out 1 more year.

Goff card? Giving up 6 high picks to move up for a guy who can't get on the field is not doing him any good. Don't you think Fisher wishers he could play?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff card? Giving up 6 high picks to move up for a guy who can't get on the field is not doing him any good. Don't you think Fisher wishers he could play?

No, Fisher wants to keep going with Keenum. Rookie QBs are historically bad for their own defenses. If Fisher can convince the owner that he needs more time to get Goff ready, the owner might give him more time. If Goff plays, Fisher can't play that game.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is about politics. If they play Goff now and he doesn't do anything well their goes next years storyline and hope for the Rams. That will be the campaign next year talking up the franchise QB to sell tickets. The heat is on them big time already just half way thru the season and with every loss it will get worse for Fisher and Stan.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO TIRED OF THIS CRAP!!!!
Are you really? Because if you were, I would think you'd put down your racket, and quit the volley like so many of us who really are tired of this crap.

Takes two to tango is all I'm saying.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, what do you know???...The guy with Goff as his profile pic is ONCE AGAIN piling on a guy who hasn't even had a SINGLE START in his career so far...Coincidence??? If you think so, I have a bridge to sell you all, REAL cheap...If ANY of you think this guys BS post has ANYTHING to do with GOFF and not with "you know who"...Once again, that bridge is REALLY damn cheap...ANYONE out there get it yet???

Coincidence? I hated the trade from the beginning! sorry I don't trust Fisher. Doesn't mean I'm not a Rams fan. You don't give up six pics to cripple your organization for a guy to sit on the bench. I'm not buying it. But you go right ahead.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, what do you know???...The guy with Goff as his profile pic is ONCE AGAIN piling on a guy who hasn't even had a SINGLE START in his career so far...Coincidence??? If you think so, I have a bridge to sell you all, REAL cheap...If ANY of you think this guys BS post has ANYTHING to do with GOFF and not with "you know who"...Once again, that bridge is REALLY damn cheap...ANYONE out there get it yet???

When Goff plays and has LONG term success I will admit I was wrong. Until then he's a bust. I mean crap isn't there 2 rookie quarterbacks that are playing from the pac 12 this year ? And Goffs not one of them.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Goff plays and has LONG term success I will admit I was wrong. Until then he's a bust. I mean crap isn't there 2 rookie quarterbacks that are playing from the pac 12 this year ? And Goffs not one of them.

Due to multiple injuries; Kessler and Hogan were 3rd and 4th on the depth chart as the season began. If Keenum gets injured, it forces Fisher's hand.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to multiple injuries; Kessler and Hogan were 3rd and 4th on the depth chart as the season began. If Keenum gets injured, it forces Fisher's hand.

Were they drafted #1? did their teams give up 6 picks?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a bust before he has even played??? I'm SO done with you, you obviously don't have the intelligence to understand reality...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His name is Everett buddy, learn to spell...

It's not so much about Goff as it is about Fisher. did you notice the success Foles has had over the last two games? wonder why that is.... maybe because Andy Reid knows how to coach quarterbacks. Fisher does not. If they don't have the ability to coach these players up they would've been better off staying put and using all their draft picks to put better players around Keenum.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not so much about Goff as it is about Fisher. did you notice the success Foles has had over the last two games? wonder why that is.... maybe because Andy Reid knows how to coach quarterbacks. Fisher does not

Are you REALLY trying to preach to me about Fisher? I have wanted him gone for 3 years now and everyone here knows that...As I've said before, I have NEVER seen a coach get half a decade with a team without producing one winning season in that time...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you REALLY trying to preach to me about Fisher? I have wanted him gone for 3 years now and everyone here knows that...As I've said before, I have NEVER seen a coach get half a decade with a team without producing one winning season in that time...

So why are you so confident that Fisher has this magical plan to develop Goff? It's not like he has a track record of developing players on the offense. I'm not buying it. :nono:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why are you so confident that Fisher has this magical plan to develop Goff? It's not like he has a track record of developing players on the offense. I'm not buying it. :nono:

Because Fisher isn't the guy who develops QBs, if thats on anyone right now, its Weinke... He was an NFL QB, so I figure he would know what it takes to do the job...And before you say he was a career backup, those are usually the guys who end up coaches(like Pederson in Philly)

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Fisher isn't the guy who develops QBs, if thats on anyone right now, its Weinke... He was an NFL QB, so I figure he would know what it takes to do the job...And before you say he was a career backup, those are usually the guys who end up coaches(like Pederson in Philly)

I know it's winke dinky but Fisher still has his inflated ego in everything. Greg Robinson is worse now then when he was a rookie. Austin is no better then he was a rookie. Gurley is even regressing. If you can screw a RB up just think what he will do with a QB. :eek: I see all these other rookie QB's having success but our #1 pick can't beat out the worst QB in the leauge. Besides Austin Davis.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's winke dinky but Fisher still has his inflated ego in everything. Greg Robinson is worse now then when he was a rookie. Austin is no better then he was a rookie. Gurley is even regressing. If you can screw a RB up just think what he will do with a QB. :eek: I see all these other rookie QB's having success but our #1 pick can't beat out the worst QB in the leauge. Besides Austin Davis.

1. What in the hell does Austin Davis have to do with this convo? very odd

2. Robinson isn't worse now, he was never good

3. Austin was ALWAYS a "niche" player, and still is. Never liked taking a midget so high in the draft and then re-signing him for so much...

4. Gurley has "regressed" because our o-line absolutely stinks. Can't run for yards if there are no holes to run through...

5. We drafted a guy who hadn't taken a snap from under center since his freshman year of high school. I have no problem giving him time to get acclimated if he needs it(which he obviously does)...Its a WHOLE different game from under center...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We drafted a guy who hadn't taken a snap since his freshman year in high school. And you don't see a problem with that? Why in the world would you do that? And if we just drafted him number one versus giving up all those pics I could probably deal with it. You're talking about 4 potential starters that should be on our team right now vs a guy sitting on the bench collecting 7 million.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We drafted a guy who hadn't taken a snap since his freshman year in high school. And you don't see a problem with that? Why in the world would you do that? And if we just drafted him number one versus giving up all those pics I could probably deal with it. You're talking about 4 potential starters that should be on our team right now vs a guy sitting on the bench collecting 7 million.

You see, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about and this is why people get so frustrated with you...There is a huge difference between not getting it and not wanting to get it, for you its the latter...You can't judge a guy before he has even played, you've been told this over and over...This was NOT going to be a winning team and we have an O-line that is bad at pass blocking(and run blocking this season), so we should put him in there to get smashed???