• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GOAT vs GOAT...in a Kung Fu fight?

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO - The only workout that fat faggot gets his hand and arm under the covers after his mommy went to bed. Sorry, faggot, but sucking on a dildo and dreaming about Lebron's dick doesn't count as a workout

You sure do talk about dildos a lot. Do you service your Mammy with one after stuffing her drooling fat face with curly fries? And what's with all the dick talk? Every one of your posts u talk about dick. Is it cause you haven't used yours in so long OR cause you take them up your tubby ass when babysitting your mammy?

Either way, you are for sure a Homo. Congrats.

In the streets of fury, we call that a total BURN. hahahaha:lol:

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE CHANGED HIS AVATAR-FINALLY -WE WON TRUE LAKER FAN

You sure do talk about dildos a lot. Do you service your Mammy with one after stuffing her drooling fat face with curly fries? And what's with all the dick talk? Every one of your posts u talk about dick. Is it cause you haven't used yours in so long OR cause you take them up your tubby ass when babysitting your mammy?

Either way, you are for sure a Homo. Congrats.

In the streets of fury, we call that a total BURN. hahahaha:lol:

YOU SAID YOU WORKED OUT--WHY DO YOU HAVE A PORK BELLY :lol::lol::lol: DONUT HOLE.
PUT BACK THAT AVATAR YOU HAD --WHAT'S THE MATTER, THE TRUTH ALWAYS HRTS.
GOT TIRED OF YOUR PICK UP TRUCK JACZZI--FILLED WTH WATER...:lol:
GET OFF WELFARE AND GET A REAL JOB...STOP LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS--DONT HOLE...:lol:
COME TO LOS ANGELES...THAT'S THE REAL GHETTO-- THE WATTS AREA--WHERE STREET GANGS HANG OUT WHERE IS THE GIRL IN THE PICK UP TRCK..YO HAD YOR HOMO-FREND-YOR HAND WAS ON HS PELVS--THE TRTH FNALLYCAME OT,ASHAMED OF YOR AVATAR-WHY DID U CHANGE T .
STOP WORKING OUT WTH YOUR HAND AT THE GYM :lol:

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO QUESTION THAT'S YOU FAGGOT DISCIPLE IN THAT TRUCK

You really think that's me in my avatar? Wow, you're even dumber than that dicksnot alter ego of yours, True Faggy Fan.

Step into a slim Jim and get tapped out by the fists of fury.

PT BACK THAT JACZZI AVATAR--BECASE YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR HOMO SPONSORSHIPS.:lol:..

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he talking to me? Doesn't he realize that I have him blocked and am not reading his posts? It's nothing personal but enjoy talking about him behind his back while not giving him a chance to respond - lol.

Would it be an insult to monkies to call him Monkey Brain?

So he removed that redneck avatar -lol. Funny how someone can claim to be a professional with a piece of shit picture like that one was - lmao

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BLACK SHIT DISCIPLE IS FEELING THE PAIN NOW--LOL

Is he talking to me? Doesn't he realize that I have him blocked and am not reading his posts? It's nothing personal but enjoy talking about him behind his back while not giving him a chance to respond - lol.

Would it be an insult to monkies to call him Monkey Brain?

So he removed that redneck avatar -lol. Funny how someone can claim to be a professional with a piece of shit picture like that one was - lmao

:agree: :lol::lol::lol:
TRE LAKER HE RESPONDS TO ME ONLY, NEVER BACK DOWN FROM HIM,,TLF HE TOOK THE AVATAR.DOWN--BECASE THE TRUTH ALWAYS HRTS--I TOLD U, I WILL HANDLE HM...THIS IS MY FAVORITE BLOG...DONT WORRY TLF...I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN FROM HIM...
THANKS FOR HELPING ME OUT THOUGH...
'M HIS WORST NIGHTMARE...LET'S SHOW HM WHO WE ARE...WE ARE NOT STPD LKE HM.
NOW HE KNOWS THE PICK UP TRUCK IS NO JACUZZI..HE PLAYS WITH HIS DK,IN THAT WATER.TUB.
HE KNOWS IT TOO,,I CHALLENGE HIM TO PUT BACK THAT AVATAR...CAUSE IT'S NO MORE FUN..F HE DONT
:lol::lol:

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BLACK SHIT DISCIPLE,PUT BACK THAT AVATAR

WE WON TRE LAKER FAN--HE'S SCARED TO POST HIS AVATAR.ACK...I WONDER...WHY ?
:lol::lol::lol:

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE WON TRE LAKER FAN--HE'S SCARED TO POST HIS AVATAR.ACK...I WONDER...WHY ?
:lol::lol::lol:

Scared? Of what? A couple of two bit thugs that can't handle the world where real men reign with fists of fury? Got it.

Keep talking to yourself with your two ID's and I'll keep goofin on you. Hahahaha

My new avatar is from my recent trip to Zion's National Park. Real men can afford to go on vacations and catch rainbow trout. :laugh3:

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: :lol::lol::lol:
TRE LAKER HE RESPONDS TO ME ONLY, NEVER BACK DOWN FROM HIM,,TLF HE TOOK THE AVATAR.DOWN--BECASE THE TRUTH ALWAYS HRTS--I TOLD U, I WILL HANDLE HM...THIS IS MY FAVORITE BLOG...DONT WORRY TLF...I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN FROM HIM...
THANKS FOR HELPING ME OUT THOUGH...
'M HIS WORST NIGHTMARE...LET'S SHOW HM WHO WE ARE...WE ARE NOT STPD LKE HM.
NOW HE KNOWS THE PICK UP TRUCK IS NO JACUZZI..HE PLAYS WITH HIS DK,IN THAT WATER.TUB.
HE KNOWS IT TOO,,I CHALLENGE HIM TO PUT BACK THAT AVATAR...CAUSE IT'S NO MORE FUN..F HE DONT

The only thing TLF can help you with is lowering your BBall IQ and cleaning up old mammy sliver drool. Someone does need to help you with your atrocious ghetto typing. Did you even finish school cause you type like a tard.

But hey, y'all keep coming back and I'll keep owning ya. There is no escaping the fists of fury, even with a couple of sissies like you two.

POW BAM OWNED. :lol::lol:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing since 4/13:

hqdefault.jpg

Have TLF and Tripp actually located the missing one?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

TRE LAKER FAN..
HE EVEN KNOWS HIS NAME--BLACK SHIT DISCIPLE--TLF U NOTICE, IF HE DIDN'T KNOW HIS NAME BLACK SHIT--WHY IS HE REPLYNG--I WONDER WHY ?:yahoo::lol::lol:
IT'S BAD BUSINESS FOR HIS HOMO SPONSORSHIP.:laugh3:

I would be careful how you phrase that - they are quick to accuse you of racism in here. Real quick - That's why I call him Bitch Belt, or just flat Shit-Head:yahoo:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing since 4/13:

hqdefault.jpg

Have TLF and Tripp actually located the missing one?

The original had to join up as "feelingtheHeat" because a fake had stolen his identity in here. There were so many that joked about putting him on ignore, Hammer said fuck him and permabanned him. Everyone has bee happy ever since. May his soul be in torment for eternity:laugh3:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The original had to join up as "feelingtheHeat" because a fake had stolen his identity in here. There were so many that joked about putting him on ignore, Hammer said fuck him and permabanned him. Everyone has bee happy ever since. May his soul be in torment for eternity:laugh3:

Right on....I remember that. I made a few posts that made me think I might get banned lol.........

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just pull out my Smith and Wesson and shoot in the head.

Then bury his body in the desert - lol

Well if the wassa Bruce Leroy can catch bullets with his teeth then I bet the real Bruce Lee can too....

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BLACK SHIT DISCIPLE

Bruce Leroy. I forgot about that funny flick.

[BLACK BELT HOMO SHT DISCIPLES....:lol::lol::lol:
U SHOLD QUIT MOLESTING THOSE KDS U HAVE IN YOUR NEW AVATAR...:lol:
GET TESTED FOR AIDS--BLACK SHIT DISCIPLE..CHILD MOLESTER...OH THAT"S HOW U GET YOUR WELFARE.
GET A REAL JOB---HOMO..