• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GOAT vs GOAT...in a Kung Fu fight?

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the mouth on you True Faggot Fan. You suck your moms dick with that mouth? Anytime you want to spar in the ring lemme know, I'm in Orange County.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the mouth on you I Black Belt The Faggot WoMan. I suck your dicks with My mouth? Anytime you want to spar in the ring lemme know, I'm in Orange County.

I'm in Orange County all of the time, but I don't date faggots - go stalking elsewhere Bitch Beltl

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though Black Belt, if you're really serious about your offer in Orange County, then you really are one stupid man. Santa Ana is infested with gangs and you never know who you are dealing with on the internet. I would suggest you be more careful with offers like that because someone could agree with you and then set you up in a really bad way. I would never agree to meet an asshole like you for that very reason. It's nothing personal, but I have no way of knowing what kind of a rapist and killer you might be. Nothing personal but chill out a bit - you might live long enough to be happy some day

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though Black Belt, if you're really serious about your offer in Orange County, then you really are one stupid man. Santa Ana is infested with gangs and you never know who you are dealing with on the internet. I would suggest you be more careful with offers like that because someone could agree with you and then set you up in a really bad way. I would never agree to meet an asshole like you for that very reason. It's nothing personal, but I have no way of knowing what kind of a rapist and killer you might be. Nothing personal but chill out a bit - you might live long enough to be happy some day

Eat shit, dick breath. I offered to spar in a public gym, not have a gun duel in tha hood. I knew you'd puss out. All you do is run that faggot mouth of yours and whine when you get owned. Try not being a dick and everyone won't offer to knock your fucking socks off. Now go eat your jello, old timer.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat shit, dick breath. I offered to spar in a public gym, not have a gun duel in tha hood. I knew you'd puss out. All you do is run that faggot mouth of yours and whine when you get owned. Try not being a dick and everyone won't offer to knock your fucking socks off. Now go eat your jello, old timer.

Eat your own shit faggot. You're nothing but a bitch and a fuckin whore that gets fucked in the ass every night like your mom and dad

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat your own shit faggot. You're nothing but a bitch and a fuckin whore that gets fucked in the ass every night like your mom and dad

Nice retort, queerbait. Still doesn't disprove that your a pussy ass homo with no balls to handle your biz. Keep hiding in your apartment and behind your computer. Interesting community message board you created.

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BLACK MOMMA'S BOY BELT JONES. LOL

BitchBelt Can't show me shit - Not smart enough

BLACK BITCH JONES ,THAT'S A GOOD ONE...:lol::lol::lol:
HE CLAIMS HE KNOWS THE KNOWS THE MARTIAL ARTS, AWANNA[BE..WHO DONT KNOW JACK SHIT..
BLACK BELT IS ONLY FORM,ONE STYLE--BRUCE LEE'S WNG CHNG S THE COMNATON OF ALL FORMS and STYLE...ASK KAREEM ABDUL JABBAR HOW GOOD BRUCE LEE WAS,THEY BOTH W0RKED OUT TOGETHER-IN REAL LIFE.BRUCE LEE WAS THE REAL DEAL...BACK IN THE 70'S THERE WERE NO SPECAL EFFECTS AND CGI....NOW THEY DO [IN THE 21 ST CENTURY...
WORDS and the TRUTH...

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CORRECTON---BRUCE LEE's FORM IS CALLED WING CHUN--THE COMBINATION OF ALL STYLES AND CLASSICAL FORMS...YOU ARE NOT RESTRICTED..TO JUST ONE FORM
BLACK BELT IS ONLY ONE SINGLE FORM..AND ONE STYLE. IT"S USELESS IN A STREET FIGHT...
GUNS ARE FOR COWARDS...SHOW ME HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN A CIRCLE OF IRON..A STREET FIGHT..
WORDS and the TRTH...

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I REPEAT BLACK BELT IS USELESS IN A REAL STREET FIGHT ,IT'S ONLY ONE FORM and ONE STYLE... TRY CAPOEIRA KUNG FU--BLACK MOMMA'S BOY BELT JONES..

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BLAK BELT DISCIPLE

CORRECTON---BRUCE LEE's FORM IS CALLED WING CHUN--THE COMBINATION OF ALL STYLES AND CLASSICAL FORMS...YOU ARE NOT RESTRICTED..TO JUST ONE FORM
BLACK BELT IS ONLY ONE SINGLE FORM..AND ONE STYLE. IT"S USELESS IN A STREET FIGHT...
GUNS ARE FOR COWARDS...SHOW ME HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN A CIRCLE OF IRON..A STREET FIGHT..
WORDS and the TRTH...

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I REPEAT BLACK BELT IS USELESS IN A REAL STREET FIGHT ,IT'S ONLY ONE FORM and ONE STYLE... TRY CAPOEIRA KUNG FU--BLACK MOMMA'S BOY BELT JONES..

I'm trained in 5 disciplines and would squeeze the fat cells out of your slobby frame. Come to the gym that TLF won't come to and spar with some real men.

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BLACK BELT DISCIPLE U FAT WHITE SLOB IN THAT TUB .

I'm trained in 5 disciplines and would squeeze the fat cells out of your slobby frame. Come to the gym that TLF won't come to and spar with some real men.

U HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK YOU FAT WHITE SLOB.IN THAT BATH TUB U HAVE NO DEFINITION, U CALL R BODY A 6 PACK-U LOOK VERY WEAK -WHITE PIG BOY.STOP LIVING WITH YOUR MOM AND DAD-IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR OWN HOME -MOMMA'S BOY
WING CHUN HAS 50 STYLES --YOUR 5 DISCIPLINE IS NOTHING, THAT'S A JOKE --:lol::lol::lol:

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK YOU FAT WHITE SLOB.IN THAT BATH TUB U HAVE NO DEFINITION, U CALL R BODY A 6 PACK-U LOOK VERY WEAK -WHITE PIG BOY.STOP LIVING WITH YOUR MOM AND DAD-IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR OWN HOME -MOMMA'S BOY
WING CHUN HAS 50 STYLES --YOUR 5 DISCIPLINE IS NOTHING, THAT'S A JOKE --:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, shit bird, I have two homes that are paid for. And a condo in Colorado. My training far exceeds your comic book fantasies and I'm willing to prove it if you're man enough. You can't handle the fists of fury that I contain. Bring your ass to the ring and feel the pain.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread sure stayed classy...

#that escalated quickly

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the GHETTOS OF LOS ANGELES COME TO MY HOOD.

Actually, shit bird, I have two homes that are paid for. And a condo in Colorado. My training far exceeds your comic book fantasies and I'm willing to prove it if you're man enough. You can't handle the fists of fury that I contain. Bring your ass to the ring and feel the pain.

BRING YOUR FAT WHITE ASS TO THE GHETTOS OF LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA--THE WATTS TOWER--AND WLL SHOW YOU THE ART OF CAPOEORA KUNG FU--YOUR BLACK BELT FORM IS NO COMPARISON TO WNG CHN--STREET FIGHTING ....U WEAK ASS JACKED UP WHITE BOY...
COULDN'T SRVVE....ONE DAY IN MY L A GHETTO....WORDS and the TRTH....

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread sure stayed classy...

#that escalated quickly

Is this thread still going, I finally decided to put blackbeltbitch on ignore so I wouldn't tempted to respond to his shit. I come in here to have a good time and enjoy myself, not argue with dumb asses like him. Honestly he is really stupid though because a more dangerous person would agree to meet him at the dojo and once they identified him take him out from the parking lot. There is no way I would even consider meeting someone as mentally disturbed as him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRING YOUR FAT WHITE ASS TO THE GHETTOS OF LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA--THE WATTS TOWER--AND WLL SHOW YOU THE ART OF CAPOEORA KUNG FU--YOUR BLACK BELT FORM IS NO COMPARISON TO WNG CHN--STREET FIGHTING ....U WEAK ASS JACKED UP WHITE BOY...
COULDN'T SRVVE....ONE DAY IN MY L A GHETTO....WORDS and the TRTH....

Wait a minute - he told me in another thread he lives in Orange County - so which one is now? Does pussy face live in Colorado or California?