• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GOAT vs GOAT...in a Kung Fu fight?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ONE BULLET IN ONE GUN >>>>>> THEN BLACK BELT KARATE

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CORRECTON---BRUCE LEE's FORM IS CALLED WING CHUN--THE COMBINATION OF ALL STYLES AND CLASSICAL FORMS...YOU ARE NOT RESTRICTED..TO JUST ONE FORM
BLACK BELT IS ONLY ONE SINGLE FORM..AND ONE STYLE. IT"S USELESS IN A STREET FIGHT...
GUNS ARE FOR COWARDS...SHOW ME HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN A CIRCLE OF IRON..A STREET FIGHT..
WORDS and the TRTH...

Well, I have never been trained in martial arts, so I will take the coward's way out with a loaded weapon and a bullet to his head

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRING YOUR FAT WHITE ASS TO THE GHETTOS OF LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA--THE WATTS TOWER--AND WLL SHOW YOU THE ART OF CAPOEORA KUNG FU--YOUR BLACK BELT FORM IS NO COMPARISON TO WNG CHN--STREET FIGHTING ....U WEAK ASS JACKED UP WHITE BOY...
COULDN'T SRVVE....ONE DAY IN MY L A GHETTO....WORDS and the TRTH....

LMAO - I used to go to a church over their on 103rd close by - If goes down Wilmington He had better know how to walk like a bro or he is a gonner for sure -

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE IS LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH TRUE LAKER FAN

LMAO - I used to go to a church over their on 103rd close by - If goes down Wilmington He had better know how to walk like a bro or he is a gonner for sure -

:10: :agree: WITH U TLF

HE NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THAT PICK UP TRUCK FILLED WITH WATER,EVERYONE THINKS HE IS SITTING IN A JACZZI...:lol::lol::lol:
TRE LAKER FAN LOOK CLOSELY AT HS AVATAR,,HE IS HE TRYNG TO MPRESS THE GRLS,,,:lol: HE THNKS WE ARE STUPID TLF...DONT WORRY TLF WE ARE GONNA GET HIM...:BROTHER..

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two P's in a pod (pussies). When you two homos quit jerking each other off, come to the gym and learn my strength of street knowledge. I bring the pain that you cannot gain, the fists of fury.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10: :agree: WITH U TLF

HE NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THAT PICK UP TRUCK FILLED WITH WATER,EVERYONE THINKS HE IS SITTING IN A JACZZI...:lol::lol::lol:
TRE LAKER FAN LOOK CLOSELY AT HS AVATAR,,HE IS HE TRYNG TO MPRESS THE GRLS,,,:lol: HE THNKS WE ARE STUPID TLF...DONT WORRY TLF WE ARE GONNA GET HIM...:BROTHER..

Don't bother man, in time someone from down below will punk his dumb ass and save us the trouble:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But no - I don't think he is into girls - He is into impressing guys - Most gays hate real men which explains his attitude

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually though Triple - the water in the truck with a bed liner to hold the water in is what rednecks consider a jacuzzi - It's a redneck thing along with a possum for dinner

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BLACK BELT IN A PICK UP TRUCK JACUZZI--LOL

Actually though Triple - the water in the truck with a bed liner to hold the water in is what rednecks consider a jacuzzi - It's a redneck thing along with a possum for dinner

THAT'S RGHT WHERE IS THE GIRL,HE IS WITH A GAY BOY...:lol::lol::lol:--ince$t HS OWN BROTHER WHAT A PORK BELLY JERK..HOMOSEXAL...:lol::lol::lol:

TRUE LAKER FAN-- ALL OF A SUDDEN...THIS IS MY FAVORITE THREAD--THIS BOY IS A HOMOSEXUAL
ANTI--CHRIST...LOOK AT HIS AVATAR--LOOK WHERE HIS HAND IS ON THE BOYS PELVIS--IN THE PICK UP...TRUCK...JACUZZI---THIS HOMO IS ADVERTISING HIMSELF TO OTHER GAY BOYS.
TLF DID U NOTICE THAT ?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THAT'S RGHT WHERE IS THE GIRL,HE IS WITH A GAY BOY...:lol::lol::lol:--ince$t HS OWN BROTHER WHAT A PORK BELLY JERK..HOMOSEXAL...:lol::lol::lol:

TRUE LAKER FAN-- ALL OF A SUDDEN...THIS IS MY FAVORITE THREAD--THIS BOY IS A HOMOSEXUAL
ANTI--CHRIST...LOOK AT HIS AVATAR--LOOK WHERE HIS HAND IS ON THE BOYS PELVIS--IN THE PICK UP...TRUCK...JACUZZI---THIS HOMO IS ADVERTISING HIMSELF TO OTHER GAY BOYS.
TLF DID U NOTICE THAT ?

Personally I think the term FAGGOT FITS HIM BETTER:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I have put him on ignore, so that I won't be tempted to read his crap. I couldn't help but notice, however how quickly he jumped onto you Triple once I quit giving him the attention he appears to desire.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Expect he is also a cross desser and the ugliest woman eyes ever seen

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Expect he is also a cross desser and the ugliest woman eyes ever seen

Ummm, that would be your mammy.

Just got done working out, again, and I can assure you that neither TLF or his gay lover 777 could take me in hand to hand combat. You two turds couldn't handle the pain nor have the smarts to make it on the streets of fury. Your mammies wouldn't be there to tuck you in when the boogeyman knocks you tha **** out.

Just the facts

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BLACK BELT FAGGOT DISCIPLE

Ummm, that would be your mammy.

Just got done working out, again, and I can assure you that neither TLF or his gay lover 777 could take me in hand to hand combat. You two turds couldn't handle the pain nor have the smarts to make it on the streets of fury. Your mammies wouldn't be there to tuck you in when the boogeyman knocks you tha **** out.

Just the facts
LACK ELT
FAGGOT STOP WORKING OUT YOUR HAND ON YOUR FAGGOT FRIEND IN THAT PICK UP TRUCK--JST THE FACTS -FAGGOT DISCIPLE--GET OFF WELFARE AND GET A REAL JOB MOMMAS BOY.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LACK ELT
FAGGOT STOP WORKING OUT YOUR HAND ON YOUR FAGGOT FRIEND IN THAT PICK UP TRUCK--JST THE FACTS -FAGGOT DISCIPLE--GET OFF WELFARE AND GET A REAL JOB MOMMAS BOY.

You really think that's me in my avatar? Wow, you're even dumber than that dicksnot alter ego of yours, True Faggy Fan.

Step into a slim Jim and get tapped out by the fists of fury.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO - The only workout that fat faggot gets his hand and arm under the covers after his mommy went to bed. Sorry, faggot, but sucking on a dildo and dreaming about Lebron's dick doesn't count as a workout