• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants dont want haskins

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell that to Dak Prescott who still looks like he's doing a dance before every throw.
Here's the story shithead

Prescott 3 years
32-16
66.1% % Comp. Rate
10,876 yards
67 TD's 25 INTS
18 Rushing TD's

Russell Wilson's First 3 years
36-12
63.7% % Comp. Rate
9,950 yards
72 TD's 26 INTS
11 Rushing TD's

Considering Wilson played in two Super Bowls in his first three seasons, it's safe to say he played for much better teams.
YET....Prescott's stats are right on par with your boy through 3 years

NOW...the topic was Haskins...Pull you head outta your ass and try to keep up

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prescott 3 years
32-16
66.1% % Comp. Rate
10,876 yards
67 TD's 25 INTS
18 Rushing TD's

36-12
63.7% % Comp. Rate
9,950 yards
72 TD's 26 INTS
11 Rushing TD's

Considering Wilson played in two Super Bowls in his first three seasons, it's safe to say he played for much better teams.
YET....Prescott's stats are right on par with you boy through 3 years

NOW...the topic was Haskins...Pull you head outta your ass and try to keep up

Calm down, Nancy. I didn't say Prescott was BAD or EVIL.. I said his footwork is not the best. Google it, many other analysts agree and he does a pretty large stutter step on a lot of passes.

I have been on topic. I poked fun because it drives me nuts when everyone always says, "Oh... that's correctable at the next level!" Sure.... it CAN be. But don't phrase it like it's just assumed it will be. And footwork/throwing motion are generally things you'd like figured out prior to the NFL IMO. Especially if you're blowing a top 5 pick. Prescott had some shortcomings but he wasn't a 1st rounder, either.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down, Nancy. I didn't say Prescott was BAD or EVIL.. I said his footwork is not the best. Google it, many other analysts agree and he does a pretty large stutter step on a lot of passes.

I have been on topic. I poked fun because it drives me nuts when everyone always says, "Oh... that's correctable at the next level!" Sure.... it CAN be. But don't phrase it like it's just assumed it will be. And footwork/throwing motion are generally things you'd like figured out prior to the NFL IMO. Especially if you're blowing a top 5 pick. Prescott had some shortcomings but he wasn't a 1st rounder, either.

Bull shit...you've spoken poorly of Prescott on several occasions, and your comment had nothing to do with the topic at hand.....just a shot at me, to which you learned something.

and yes...he was a 4th round pick for a reason and he's been pretty darn good for a 4th round pick on a lesser team.

Maybe, just maybe he gets better. Like Wilson, he's a great leader of a team and he'll work his ass off to get better at the QB position

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull shit...you've spoken poorly of Prescott on several occasions, and your comment had nothing to do with the topic at hand.....just a shot at me, to which you learned something.

and yes...he was a 4th round pick for a reason and he's been pretty darn good for a 4th round pick on a lesser team.

Maybe, just maybe he gets better. Like Wilson, he's a great leader of a team and he'll work his ass off to get better at the QB position

I was making a joke in general... I honestly didn't think, "I'm going to burn this Cowboys fan with this comment." I don't like Prescott, I think he's got a noodle arm, throws players (like Dez) under the bus, poor footwork, etc. He's done well with the Boys, but given they have Elliott and the Offensive line they do, it can make up for a # of shortcomings. I'll own up to speaking poorly of Prescott before.

Also forgot he was a 4th round pick... he's done exceptional for being a 4th round pick.

Anyway man, it was a comment about something being true and it happened to be the Cowboys. I'm so sorry, I should've mentioned Tebow's terrible throw mechanics (although that admittedly was far more an atrocity than some footwork issues Dak has).

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being picked high doesn't necessarily mean you're a polished prospect. I think everyone understood that the Bears, as inexperienced as Trubisky was, weren't expecting greatness from him right away; they're in it for the long term.
Meh his reads are mediocre and his intermediate game is questionable

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the fact Eli is approaching 40 the Giants should change their mind, Haskins should be the pick for them at 6 or wherever they end up picking at the draft.

Disagree.

It’s tank for tua time.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people tend to fire back when quoted

I laugh at throw Dez under the bus

oh....if only that oline would play like they did in Dak's first season

and sure...Aikman was nothing without Emmitt, so the same will always be said about Dak & Elliott
Still....those passing stats ain't half bad

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Meh his reads are mediocre and his intermediate game is questionable

He's still an average or even slightly-above-average QB already at this point in his career. That's pretty good for his level of experience. And getting a 2nd consecutive season with Mark Helfrich as the OC, you're going to see improvement from that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still an average or even slightly-above-average QB already at this point in his career. That's pretty good for his level of experience. And getting a 2nd consecutive season with Mark Helfrich as the OC, you're going to see improvement from that.
Perhaps but at what year does a third overall pick hit stride? Year four? Five? When u know he’s the franchise and not gonna stay middling Like tanny

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they haven't, but whatever you gotta tell yourself.
You gotta learn to read. It’s very simple to find scouts who are concerned about his sloppy footwork, work ethic and fundamentals

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta learn to read. It’s very simple to find scouts who are concerned about his sloppy footwork, work ethic and fundamentals
LOL I know more about him than you ever could. There are concerns for literally every single QB to come into the league save for maybe Andrew Luck.

And I challenge you to find me any scouts who quote his work ethic as a detriment.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prescott 3 years
32-16
66.1% % Comp. Rate
10,876 yards
67 TD's 25 INTS
18 Rushing TD's

36-12
63.7% % Comp. Rate
9,950 yards
72 TD's 26 INTS
11 Rushing TD's

YET....Prescott's stats are right on par with your boy through 3 years.

Or, you could use your eyes and see that Prescott has played behind the best o-line in the league and with a stud RB. Wilson hasn't had a running game since Lynch left and had a broke-down offensive line. Both have meager receiver corps, although the Cowboys recently added a true #1, whereas Seattle previously had the edge. Prescott had a HOF TE before last season. The offense has been completely on Russell's shoulders, while Prescott typically has to do deal with 3 and short or medium after Elliott runs on 1st and 2nd down.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, you could use your eyes and see that Prescott has played behind the best o-line in the league and with a stud RB. Wilson hasn't had a running game since Lynch left and had a broke-down offensive line. Both have meager receiver corps, although the Cowboys recently added a true #1, whereas Seattle previously had the edge. Prescott had a HOF TE before last season. The offense has been completely on Russell's shoulders, while Prescott typically has to do deal with 3 and short or medium after Elliott runs on 1st and 2nd down.
Prescott's ROY award was the biggest joke since Vince Young's.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I know more about him than you ever could. There are concerns for literally every single QB to come into the league save for maybe Andrew Luck.

And I challenge you to find me any scouts who quote his work ethic as a detriment.
Well, he did flunk out of Ohio State.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's creepy. A grown man fawning all over a kid? Good god. man get a life. See a therapist