• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Canucks at Bruins | 1pm ET | 1/7 | on NHLN

BigBadDup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes, the refs were awful on Saturday. Nobody is debating that.

But don't state that the Canucks are the only team to deserve an unsportsmanlike call once in a while..... and mildly throwing your head back to get a call can't cause injury like multiple punches to the face, crosschecks to the back of the neck, two-handed slashes, oh, and of course, throwing your body into the knees of another player.

Canucks may be cowards, but Bruins are a bunch of idiot, braindead goons. Then again, look at their fanbase.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May as well make my 200th post in this thread because probably 80% of my posts have been in this thread lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May as well make my 200th post in this thread because probably 80% of my posts have been in this thread lol

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 742
User Name Posts
mattola 181
JEFF SLY 94
beantownmaniac 83
BruinsFan4life 63

this thread pumped a lot of um tires lol

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont know what to make of this really ... I might actually shed a tear because in some respects I embraced the hate

Aaron Ward: "Congratulations to the city of Vancouver, you are no longer the most hated team in the league."

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the refs were awful on Saturday. Nobody is debating that.

But don't state that the Canucks are the only team to deserve an unsportsmanlike call once in a while..... and mildly throwing your head back to get a call can't cause injury like multiple punches to the face, crosschecks to the back of the neck, two-handed slashes, oh, and of course, throwing your body into the knees of another player.

Canucks may be cowards, but Bruins are a bunch of idiot, braindead goons. Then again, look at their fanbase.

I never stated that the Bruins do not goon it up at times. They do. Don't poke the bear is a favorite phrase for the Bruins. We are a tough team physically and skill wise. If your going to continue to just insult me versus debate that is your choice but make sure you have the facts right first.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont know what to make of this really ... I might actually shed a tear because in some respects I embraced the hate

Aaron Ward: "Congratulations to the city of Vancouver, you are no longer the most hated team in the league."

what is that in reference to I wonder?

that is coming from a multi champion too so PEOPLE MUST LISTEN :):horn:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 742
User Name Posts
mattola 181
JEFF SLY 94
beantownmaniac 83
BruinsFan4life 63

this thread pumped a lot of um tires lol

181 Mattola? God I thought I was a spammer :lalala:

BigBadDup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I never stated that the Bruins do not goon it up at times. They do. Don't poke the bear is a favorite phrase for the Bruins. We are a tough team physically and skill wise. If your going to continue to just insult me versus debate that is your choice but make sure you have the facts right first.

And no Canucks fan has ever debated that the Canucks have never thrown their head back or taken a dive. So why all the "pussy/diving" comments again?
Or is this another case where you're all allowed to continue to call Canucks pussies and deserve some calls for it but nobody is allowed to call the Bruins goons who deserve suspensions?

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no Canucks fan has ever debated that the Canucks have never thrown their head back or taken a dive. So why all the "pussy/diving" comments again?
Or is this another case where you're all allowed to continue to call Canucks pussies and deserve some calls for it but nobody is allowed to call the Bruins goons who deserve suspensions?

I do not recall calling the Canucks divers in any reply on this thread. I may have called them pussies at one point but honestly do not know. So to that point I am not sure why your lashing out at me.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS: Between pussies and moronic goons, only one has a meeting with Shanaban today.

Did you not get your cheerios this morning or something? You seem upset.

Marchand is gonna get a game or two for sure. he deserves it. I can see the argument that beantown made earlier about defending himself but you cannot defend that low of a hit.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not recall calling the Canucks divers in any reply on this thread. I may have called them pussies at one point but honestly do not know. So to that point I am not sure why your lashing out at me.

I think its a general statement from a lot of fans not just from you.

one thing I think everyone has to realize in this thread is that a lot of messages from both fan bases seem to be getting mixed together but the points are the same.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not get your cheerios this morning or something? You seem upset.

Marchand is gonna get a game or two for sure. he deserves it. I can see the argument that beantown made earlier about defending himself but you cannot defend that low of a hit.

wouldn't be surprised if its 3 only because of Salo being one of the class acts of the league... yes we canucks have some classy players......

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I need to get to work so I am outta here. Enjoy your day folks.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't be surprised if its 3 only because of Salo being one of the class acts of the league... yes we canucks have some classy players......

marchand was defending himself because Salo was coming at him with Vanilla cake

salolovescakes.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
plus marchand wanted chocolate so why not go at Salo's knee