• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Canucks at Bruins | 1pm ET | 1/7 | on NHLN

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kasparaitis delivered checks like that all the time. I found myself yelling at my TV because I really didn't think it was a penalty.

That's what I'm saying. Go to you tube and look at any videos of hip checks. There's no difference and the players are just as unaware they're going to get hit low like Salo yesterday. My point is, if Marchand bending over to avoid a potential hit is a penalty, the league should review the hip check. Same contact area, same results half the time.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder if this thread will reach 1000

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he'll try to ensure the Bruins have 6 players on the ice the next time the Nucks have 6 players attacking one of our skaters. Funny how the refs missed that.

The Bruins were given plenty of opportunities on the powerplay. They only have themselves to blame for not taking advantage them. I realize the officiating was a joke, but that's no excuse for the Bruins powerplay not producing.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins played undisciplined hockey. They let the Canucks get under their skin and it cost them. Bruins got caught up in being the tougher team which unquestionably they are but they got drivin to show it.

After a good nights sleep I looked at that Marchand play a few times and while it is cheap I do get what beantown is saying. Guy is coming in on him and being Marchand is a smaller guy he ducked under the hit instead of getting hammered. While some have said that Salo dosent hit I am not sure in that split second anyone could see who it was and determine if they are a big hitter.

It is one of those plays that Bruins fans will defend Marchand and Canucks players will call out foul.

As Sly put the game was officiated terribly. It went in Vancouvers favor when they gave them a 2 man PP in the 1st when there is really no reason at all for it.

As far as the Bruins go I think Julien put it best after the game and I paraphrase. We did not play disciplined hockey and gave the Canucks what they thrive in..power plays.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marchand practically jumped straight down into Salo's knees. It's truly not my problem that you:
A) Are a complete homer
B) Don't know hockey
C) Are a fucking idiot

But don't take my word for it. Shanaban will have something to say. And then you can whine some more when Marchand is suspended, because you:
A) Are a complete homer
B) Don't know hockey
C) Are a fucking idiot

I won't go so far as to wish injury on Bruins players again.

Having said that, I hope a whole bunch of opposing players "avoid some checks" of Chara and Lucic and Bergeron and Horton and Krejci, etc etc. And idiots like you would have to take it in stride. HAHAHA. Ya, right. You'd be calling for lifetime bans.

Marchand doesn't hit him in the knees at first contact you buffoon. the videos posted a few pages ago show that. The contact is at the upper thighs and waist. Your whine comments show your still the same troll from the swamp as I've not whined about anything, just posted videos making comparisons. Your comments show your:

A) A fucking whining homer
B) Couldn't spell puck if given the p,c,k
C) Are a moronic d-bag just looking to start trouble , as usual, instead of constructive debate on the topic.

If you think I'm going to take your shit like maddog, you're sadly mistaken

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bruins were given plenty of opportunities on the powerplay. They only have themselves to blame for not taking advantage them. I realize the officiating was a joke, but that's no excuse for the Bruins powerplay not producing.

I'm not disagreeing. My only point is how do the 4 officials on the ice not see 6 players attacking Thornton and not call a penalty?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Popcorn-15-Scary-Movie.gif

LOL

BigBadDup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not disagreeing. My only point is how do the 4 officials on the ice not see 6 players attacking Thornton and not call a penalty?

They all missed an icing leading to a Bruins goal, too. Conveniently forgotten by you, of course.

The refs sucked yesterday. For both sides.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs/linesmen messed up both ways, but I still don't know how they missed six players jumping Thornton. That's inexcusable no matter what teams are playing.

They all missed an icing leading to a Bruins goal, too. Conveniently forgotten by you, of course.

The refs sucked yesterday. For both sides.

And you seemed to have conveniently avoided the above post. I'm done replying to you troll. Go look for your buddy maddog. It seems to be your style.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry not buying that one. Sounds like a ploy to get Marchand suspended which I may add would not surprise me.

Serioulsy?

1. Vancouver doesn't play Boston again unless they meet in the finals.

2. they aren't in the same Conference so how Boston does doesn't mean anything to Vancouver

3. Salo has had over 40 injuries in his career so no injury should surprise you

mooger_35

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, look at what is about to hit the ice.

salo_47967.jpg

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mooger,

I mean no offense I just dont buy a concussion. If he had a knee sprain or something ok then. Concussions are the hot topic for suspension. Not trying to stir the pot but I will bet anything once the hearing takes place Salo will resume skating and be back in the line up.

Just my view on it.

mooger_35

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'd rather have Salo in the lineup.

Whether Marchand gets 2 or 10 means nothing.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'd rather have Salo in the lineup.

Whether Marchand gets 2 or 10 means nothing.

I suppose. I have been wrong before and on further review of that hit his head does make contact on his way down so perhaps I am wrong. I just smell piling on is all.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mooger,

I mean no offense I just dont buy a concussion. If he had a knee sprain or something ok then. Concussions are the hot topic for suspension. Not trying to stir the pot but I will bet anything once the hearing takes place Salo will resume skating and be back in the line up.

Just my view on it.

I think Dr. Recchi has been giving one too many lectures to the fans...

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless of course the Flyers beat Boston and then there is 500 posts about bitch refs, Jagrpussy and over rated players. :)

Ive never seen such complaining about a regular season game. thats how much I love this new rivalry against the Bruins.... I at one time liked the Bruins. I even at one time liked that they won the cup even though I hated that it was against my team. Now they are fucking baby fucking fucksticks cheap shot artists oh wait that is how the Canucks are described by Bruins fans.

hmmmm. mirror mirror

Who's the prettiest one of all?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
700!