• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Canucks at Bruins | 1pm ET | 1/7 | on NHLN

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Ive hated Philly forever. My hatred for Vancouver has been reborn and will never go dormant again like it was. Refs fucked this game up BIG TIME! Not saying the outcome would have been different, or that the better team won... This was just a shit show of a hockey game.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 4706, you're gonna hate us even more after January 22nd. :D

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every cable system has it, the only problem is the cheap fucks who won't pay 8$ a month to suscribe...

AT&T doesn't have it anymore, and when they did you could only get it by subscribing to the super premium package with every god forsaken channel.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Duco will get the call.

He was a healthy scratch for the Wolves tonight

I don't even want to think what this game today would have been like if duco was in it

Oy vey :L

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salo being checked out for a possible concussion - Gillis said the Marchand hit was "A dirty play by a dirty player"

Yet these "patented" hip checks are sooo much cleaner. The only difference I see is these Canucks players are driving into players where Marchand simply bends over. Maybe it's time to outlaw hip checks.

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nucks were on the lucky receiving end of calls in this game. Say what you will about the losing teams fans whine about the refs, but watching this game completely for a second time, what a fucking joke of a game.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nucks were on the lucky receiving end of calls in this game. Say what you will about the losing teams fans whine about the refs, but watching this game completely for a second time, what a fucking joke of a game.

The refs/linesmen messed up both ways, but I still don't know how they missed six players jumping Thornton. That's inexcusable no matter what teams are playing.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 4706, you're gonna hate us even more after January 22nd. :D

unless of course the Flyers beat Boston and then there is 500 posts about bitch refs, Jagrpussy and over rated players. :)

Ive never seen such complaining about a regular season game. thats how much I love this new rivalry against the Bruins.... I at one time liked the Bruins. I even at one time liked that they won the cup even though I hated that it was against my team. Now they are fucking baby fucking fucksticks cheap shot artists oh wait that is how the Canucks are described by Bruins fans.

hmmmm. mirror mirror

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet these "patented" hip checks are sooo much cleaner. The only difference I see is these Canucks players are driving into players where Marchand simply bends over. Maybe it's time to outlaw hip checks.

its so cute when you try to justify Marchands low bridge. Big difference between what Marchand did and the hip check is. Marchands was NOT a hip check but its not important as you just want to justify how cheap it was as player avoiding a bone crushing hit from a pussy Vancouver Canuck.....

:)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are gonna make me drive to 7-11 to get more popcorn at this rate...

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Popcorn-15-Scary-Movie.gif

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if roles were reversed and bruins won and canucks lost yesterday. = tune very different
if roles were reversed and it was burrows low bridging one of your best dmen on that exact play= tune very very very very very very different.

BigBadDup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Canucks players have been penalized when the hip check was too low, but, don't let facts get in the way of your multi-day whine fest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought clipping was only a penalty in Football?

What I thought was funny about this game was the Canucks were able to use the Bruins toughness to their own advantage. They goaded them into penalty after penalty because the Bruins refuse to back down from anybody. Their rufusal to do so cost them the game. I hope the two teams meet again this season. I want to see what adjustments Julien & company make.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canucks players have been penalized when the hip check was too low, but, don't let facts get in the way of your multi-day whine fest.

Hey, fuck you dbag. I was just showing hip checks as a comparison. Marchand didn't hit him at the knees. Replays clearly show the hit was at the upper thighs/waist area, just like 90% of the hip checks we see. The only difference is, Marchand ducks to avoid a hit, regardless of how hard it would have been, where as the players throwing the hip checks, which make contact in the same area, is the act of a player thrusting himself into the oncoming skater. The players receiving the hip checks are no more aware they're about to get hit as Salo. It's time the league reviews the whole ball of wax as the videos I've posted show players getting "low bridged" by hip checks get injured also.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought clipping was only a penalty in Football?

What I thought was funny about this game was the Canucks were able to use the Bruins toughness to their own advantage. They goaded them into penalty after penalty because the Bruins refuse to back down from anybody. Their rufusal to do so cost them the game. I hope the two teams meet again this season. I want to see what adjustments Julien & company make.

I'm sure he'll try to ensure the Bruins have 6 players on the ice the next time the Nucks have 6 players attacking one of our skaters. Funny how the refs missed that.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, fuck you dbag. I was just showing hip checks as a comparison. Marchand didn't hit him at the knees. Replays clearly show the hit was at the upper thighs/waist area, just like 90% of the hip checks we see. The only difference is, Marchand ducks to avoid a hit, regardless of how hard it would have been, where as the players throwing the hip checks, which make contact in the same area, is the act of a player thrusting himself into the oncoming skater. The players receiving the hip checks are no more aware they're about to get hit as Salo. It's time the league reviews the whole ball of wax as the videos I've posted show players getting "low bridged" by hip checks get injured also.

Kasparaitis delivered checks like that all the time. I found myself yelling at my TV because I really didn't think it was a penalty.

BigBadDup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Marchand practically jumped straight down into Salo's knees. It's truly not my problem that you:
A) Are a complete homer
B) Don't know hockey
C) Are a fucking idiot

But don't take my word for it. Shanaban will have something to say. And then you can whine some more when Marchand is suspended, because you:
A) Are a complete homer
B) Don't know hockey
C) Are a fucking idiot

I won't go so far as to wish injury on Bruins players again.

Having said that, I hope a whole bunch of opposing players "avoid some checks" and jump straight into the knees of Chara and Lucic and Bergeron and Horton and Krejci, etc etc. And idiots like you would have to take it in stride. HAHAHA. Ya, right. You'd be calling for lifetime bans.