• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #6 San Francisco 49ers @ NE Patriots 10/25/2020 4:25 PM CBS

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also gave the New England fans a middle finger.
Quite the opposite. We are fans of our teams and of the players. I can keep being a fan of players not on my team while being a fan of my team. My team is sucking eggs right now and I'll gladly watch them sucking, but then I can watch other players in other games. TB expanding his GOAT status doesn't take anything away from what he did here.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is just for Brady.
Or maybe Brady is finishing his elderly playing days for Brady? You just need to look at his lifetime earnings compared to his peers and you'll see he demanded far less despite being far better than most, and most people will tell you at least a little better than the next best.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe Brady is finishing his elderly playing days for Brady? You just need to look at his lifetime earnings compared to his peers and you'll see he demanded far less despite being far better than most, and most people will tell you at least a little better than the next best.
only Brees has earned more 294 mil to bradys 285
Now in time others will but the pay has risen greatly in the last 10 years
Brady didnt take pay cuts he moved money around so to save toward the cap :suds:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady didnt take pay cuts he moved money around so to save toward the cap :suds:
Well what ever it was he did it's greatly appreciated. I hope the Bucs win it all this year.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady and Brees have played way longer than others. If you compare "per year" salaries you'd get a better picture. When comparing Brees vs Brady you need to realize Brady became viewed as Elite in 2002, and Brees at least 4 years later, yet Brees has more earnings plus Brady has two more years played.

Also, doesn't Brady's money include the market rate deal he now has in TB? That inflates his numbers relative to the concessions he made earlier in his career.

Last edited:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why would Brady at 42 sit through another rebuild when the Pats had no cap space to bring in any talent? Makes no sense he's not a trader he's a winner who sought an opportunity to go out on top. The organization failed him more than he failed him. He did not stay after 2019 because there was no hope. Why would he do that at his age?
Yeah. I get all that.
He admitted he had his mind made up he was not coming back after the 2019 season...at the end of the 2018 season. Then signed a one year, no tag contract and refused to commit for 3 months whether he would be back or not.
Defend him all you want, that's a dick move. He got all his ducks in row then bailed.
Why not let the Pats start planning early and get their ducks in a row, why leave them hanging? It wouldn't change a damn thing for the traitor. He's still going to the highest bidder. Bidding is still going to be just as high.
It was a dick stunt by a dick.
Another rebuild? He never sat through any rebuild. He bailed after the Pats squandered picks and money on players he wanted.