• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #2 Miami Dolphins vs NE Patriots Sunday 9/17/2023 8:25 PM EST NBC

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you're feeling better red but man have I got you beat!

Had hip replacement surgery on Thursday, after a brutally painful Friday, Saturday was a bit better. By Sunday I hadn't eaten and got crazy nauseous all day. Finally got some anti-nausea meds and made a bit of a come-back in time to stumble out to watch the game. Feeling quite a bit better this morning.

The team is definitely underperforming and could have won both games. It's tough to spot the league two right off the bat though. It's also twice that they didn't have the juice when they needed it.
Hey Homer been a long minute. Best luck with your recovery and hopefully you and family are all doing well!!!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Had hip replacement surgery on Thursday, after a brutally painful Friday, Saturday was a bit better. By Sunday I hadn't eaten and got crazy nauseous all day. Finally got some anti-nausea meds and made a bit of a come-back in time to stumble out to watch the game. Feeling quite a bit better this morning.

The team is definitely underperforming and could have won both games. It's tough to spot the league two right off the bat though. It's also twice that they didn't have the juice when they needed it.
Good luck on a speedy well pain managed recovery.

Follow through with the PT!!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know our path crossings have been ugly at times, but I hope everything is good for you. Surgical recovery after 40 is not esy. Don't push yourself, do what the "experts" say. Makes rehab much easier. All my best.

I'm not sure if you can call it underperforming or not having enough ingredients to finish the recipe. To be honest, no one expected them to win either game. Playing as well as they have and the scores so close, I think we all expect the same results as the old days. Give them a win next week at NY and that boost of confidence might change everything.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a masochist, eh?
I was hoping by some miracle that the lateral would turn into a first down. Mac would throw a TD to Pop and then score a 2 point PAT for a huge upset win.

When it didn't happen, I deleted it. I can't watch a third time.