• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #2 Miami Dolphins vs NE Patriots Sunday 9/17/2023 8:25 PM EST NBC

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok,i easily get them mixed up in teams i don,t follow a lot
It's fine, there was a play at the end of the game to Henry that ball was low and even had he caught it there was nowhere to go.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Rex Ryan thinks the Patriots will shut down Tua's passing lanes. The group of 'experts' at the table agreed that the Dolphins could not run the ball but Tyreek was able to catch everything. He said that he will break the all time receiving records and break 2000 this year. Hill had 11 catches against the Chargers for 215 yards. Waddle had 4 for 78.

Looks like the safeties will have to play just a bit deeper and lay some whacks if these guys start making catches like this. The DL put pressure on Hurts yesterday and kept the Eagles offense out of the end zone except once. If they can make Tua release a half second early, that might be enough to rein in the WRs.
I discount sexy Rexy, whenever he's not pretending to "not kiss the rings" he's bending over kissing the rings.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't Henry though. That was Boutte... He should have dragged his foot but brainfarted and thought he was in college
Not that play. He was shoved which took 2 feet of field away.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok,i easily get them mixed up in teams i don,t follow a lot

No worries, it happens. Henry didn't catch the 4th and 17 pass that was low but Boute was the one who the game ended on when they initially called it a catch (which yeah it wasn't)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds simplistic and obvious, but if Pats can control penalties and mistakes they are going to be good and exciting to watch.
I agree there is hope

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand when an oppurtunity presents itself you take it. Anyone else feel slow, methodical drives are a must Sunday? Limit the time that offense can be on the field.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand when an oppurtunity presents itself you take it. Anyone else feel slow, methodical drives are a must Sunday? Limit the time that offense can be on the field.
I like the idea, but I also get the feeling, which I could be WAY off, that Bill is trying to build an explosive offense.

I believe, again my opinion, The reason they did not go for 3 pointers Sunday is Bill wants to show his QB, WR's, TE's, O line and RB's that he trusts them to win games.

But yes, 4 yard passes, and 4 yard runs to eat up the clock and keep the defense rested and hungry.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea, but I also get the feeling, which I could be WAY off, that Bill is trying to build an explosive offense.

I believe, again my opinion, The reason they did not go for 3 pointers Sunday is Bill wants to show his QB, WR's, TE's, O line and RB's that he trusts them to win games.

But yes, 4 yard passes, and 4 yard runs to eat up the clock and keep the defense rested and hungry.
To quote you. "We are in agreement"

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tyreek Hill will be flying!​

Hurricane Lee expected to grow larger as 'major' twister intensifies again on path to US​

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Focus, focus, focus in what’s going on…

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure that Bill, Jerod and Steve have watched the Charger game at least fifty times by now.

Watch an ESPN program yesterday where some guy I've never seen before broke down about ten Dolphin pass plays in Man Coverage and Zone Coverage by the Chargers. Even in Man, the Chargers were at least eight yards off the line of scrimmage on both Waddle and Hill. They'd take off for two or three steps, cut hard inside and draw the defender in. Then cut back and forced the defender to spin as they ran past. The safeties were hanging so deep that Tua had more than enough time to pick and choose. Zero pressure from the Chargers defensive line.

""I"" think Bill will have the CBs right on the line and immediately bump the WRs and delay the route. And ""I"" think the Patriots DL will put a ton of pressure on Tua. The last thing that the Dolphins want Tua doing is trying to run. One head slam to the Foxboro turf could end his football career.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday will be one long assed day.

Thank the good lord for Sunday Ticket

and Action movies.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Onwenu still not practicing, as of today.
La'l Collins released today by Cincy, Pats showing interest.
Onwenu did practice today. Trent Brown was missing on the open portion of practice.

"Every other member of New England’s 53-man roster and practice squad was present and in uniform. That included starting guards Cole Strange and Mike Onwneu and starting receiver DeVante Parker, all of whom missed the Eagles game with injuries."

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Onwenu did practice today. Trent Brown was missing on the open portion of practice.

"Every other member of New England’s 53-man roster and practice squad was present and in uniform. That included starting guards Cole Strange and Mike Onwneu and starting receiver DeVante Parker, all of whom missed the Eagles game with injuries."
Early Edition 9/13.2023 7:00 PM

Trent Brown and Siddy Sow are in the Concussion Protocol
David Andrews has a Hamstring problem
Strange still has the knee problem

Owenu still has the ankle but had been doing advanced rehab and practiced today. No word on the effect of the practice on the ankle.

Don't be shocked if the OL looks something like this Sunday night:

V. Lowe RT, Owenu RG,, D. Andrews C, Mafi LG, Andrews LT

Wheatley has been taking some snaps at LT also.

Don't shoot me, just repeating what was being discussed.

Nothing confirmed but Patriots have contacted La'el Collins. No way he could play if he was signed, so not sure what would happen.