• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #6 New England Patriots vs Las Vegas Raiders Sunday, October 8, 2023 4:05 PM EST (CBS)

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but it would have significantly changed the drive.

Possibly. I believe, based on a mountain of data to back it up, that "the drive" would've ultimately failed in either a four and out, game ending interception, fumble, or missed field goal.

I never considered a safety as the game ender so credit to the Pats for being creative in the finding new ways to lose with your offense category.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not see ne play of this game.

Happened to be on a plane from LV to Reno with big bunch of Raider and Patriots fans.

Pats fans were totally frustrated and have given up. Raider fans were worried about JG but laughed at Mac. They were hysterical about the safety at the end of the game. Glad I didn't see it.

One Raider guy saidthat the Raiders are bad abd they don't have any faith in Josh but he saidthat Raider fns would rather have Jish than Belichick. They esspecially would want to have to Mac Jones every week. He wasn't making fun, he was serious.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not see ne play of this game.

Happened to be on a plane from LV to Reno with big bunch of Raider and Patriots fans.

Pats fans were totally frustrated and have given up. Raider fans were worried about JG but laughed at Mac. They were hysterical about the safety at the end of the game. Glad I didn't see it.

One Raider guy saidthat the Raiders are bad abd they don't have any faith in Josh but he saidthat Raider fns would rather have Jish than Belichick. They esspecially would want to have to Mac Jones every week. He wasn't making fun, he was serious.
Raider fans giving reliable opinions - What could be wrong with that picture?