• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #6 San Francisco 49ers @ NE Patriots 10/25/2020 4:25 PM CBS

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was some bad football. Cam has certainly played his way out of a big contract for next year. Trade Edelman to the Bucs already.
It certainly seems too and he's playing his way out of any bonus return in exchange for his departure (comp pick, franchise tag comp, or in trade).

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the Bucs game here in Florida man they have a great QB and TE Combo
This year, next year or the year after... Pats were going to be faced with this. Sure we could have kept JG, but we wouldn't have SB 6 either. When you pick your poison you never know the exact consequences until much later. We do know we have SB 6, we don't know how long we'll suck in return.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year, next year or the year after... Pats were going to be faced with this. Sure we could have kept JG, but we wouldn't have SB 6 either. When you pick your poison you never know the exact consequences until much later. We do know we have SB 6, we don't know how long we'll suck in return.
I was and am so ready for this to happen, it's time. Twenty years on top is unprecedented it's time to see if BB can actually build another winning team and that will take some time.

I feel if we draft in the top 15 BB will trade that pick and pick up more 2nd and 3rd picks, he has a lot of success in those rounds. I think they McCourty twins may be gone, retirement. I think Hightower may retire. I expect mass changes in the next two to three years. And I prey it brings a lot Pat Homers back to to the ground.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s weird. I too am kind of ready for this downward spiral. I didn’t even get angry watching the game yesterday. In years past I would be pissed when we lost. I felt we should win every time we played. After seeing this team maybe I’ve excepted the fact we aren’t a very good team right now and losses are going to happen. It’s going to be very interesting how the future unfolds for the Patriots. But good or bad just like the last 40+ years, I will still be a faithful Patriots fan.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you Cam defenders 2 for 4 9 yards 1 INT. .........still gonna defend him??
No.
I always referred to him as Scam Newton.
Wishful thinking that I was wrong and his athleticism would help this team bridge the gap between (T)raitor (B)itch and our next franchise QB.
I believe I was wrong.

Still holding out that early '90's style hope that all is not lost...yet.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.
I always referred to him as Scam Newton.
Wishful thinking that I was wrong and his athleticism would help this team bridge the gap between (T)raitor (B)itch and our next franchise QB.
I believe I was wrong.

Still holding out that early '90's style hope that all is not lost...yet.
Not sure why TB is the trader seems more like the Pats were the traders and let him walk. That falls squarely on BB he failed to bring in the talent needed and failed at cap management. TB did what was best for him and his family wouldn't we all do that?
Just.....Fuck you.
Well now that the Bucs have AB can't see JE going to Tampa plus TB found him a speedy small stature white WR in Tampa. Now if JE can be traded for a 2nd or 3rd round pick during a rebuilding process I am cool with him being traded.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was ugly and it's hard to imagine this team as it is will get better.
At least Rod Rust isn't around any more to take over for Bill.
I'll still watch every game though. Sigh.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Mayer #87 TE ( The Future )

Like Quote Quote
Hey Reb.............................What do you think the chances are that BB would draft him? He was a beast Saturday. He does everything but serve Gatorade.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why TB is the trader seems more like the Pats were the traders and let him walk. That falls squarely on BB he failed to bring in the talent needed and failed at cap management. TB did what was best for him and his family wouldn't we all do that?

Well now that the Bucs have AB can't see JE going to Tampa plus TB found him a speedy small stature white WR in Tampa. Now if JE can be traded for a 2nd or 3rd round pick during a rebuilding process I am cool with him being traded.
BB the Trader made an offer to TB the Traitor and TB never looked at it. He admitted as much last spring. He admitted that he had made up his mind on when he would leave after the 2018 season and stuck to his guns.
So why not say so after the last game of the 2019 season after you've played out your 1 year no tag contract?
He was not honest with the Pats or the fans.
Traitor.
And then Gronkowski waits just long enough to piss clean before announcing he and the Traitor's plan was coming together, oops, I mean we never had a plan.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was ugly and it's hard to imagine this team as it is will get better.
At least Rod Rust isn't around any more to take over for Bill.
I'll still watch every game though. Sigh.
Every game I can!!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB the Trader made an offer to TB the Traitor and TB never looked at it. He admitted as much last spring. He admitted that he had made up his mind on when he would leave after the 2018 season and stuck to his guns.
So why not say so after the last game of the 2019 season after you've played out your 1 year no tag contract?
He was not honest with the Pats or the fans.
Traitor.
And then Gronkowski waits just long enough to piss clean before announcing he and the Traitor's plan was coming together, oops, I mean we never had a plan.
And why would Brady at 42 sit through another rebuild when the Pats had no cap space to bring in any talent? Makes no sense he's not a trader he's a winner who sought an opportunity to go out on top. The organization failed him more than he failed him. He did not stay after 2019 because there was no hope. Why would he do that at his age?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why would Brady at 42 sit through another rebuild when the Pats had no cap space to bring in any talent? Makes no sense he's not a trader he's a winner who sought an opportunity to go out on top. The organization failed him more than he failed him. He did not stay after 2019 because there was no hope. Why would he do that at his age?
Brady just went to greener pastures where he can pad his stats.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Mayer #87 TE ( The Future )

Like Quote Quote
Hey Reb.............................What do you think the chances are that BB would draft him? He was a beast Saturday. He does everything but serve Gatorade.
Well he is a true Freshman this year so if he does we'll have to wait. I suspect his game is only going to improve so he may well be a prized commodity. ND is great at developing Tight Ends I as you can tell suspect he is going to be great.
Aren't you afraid he'll bring a machete to the locker-room?
Well we sure could use that killer instinct right now so I guess I am cool with it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady just went to greener pastures where he can pad his stats.
I agree, stats which may lead to another Super Bowl. I can't see why anyone would take issue with that, he owes this franchise not one damn thing.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady just went to greener pastures where he can keep building his legacy.
FIFY

Why wouldn't he want to compete with Drew Brees and try to hold all (or most) important all-time QB marks.

Last edited: