• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #4 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs NE Patriots 10/3/2021 8:30 PM EST NBC

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some interesting stuff...

Brady kept the Bucs offense after practice on Wednesday for over 2-1/2 hours. Practice was supposed to end at 4:00 pm and TB kept them there until after 6:30. He kicked everyone not on offense out of the stadium and had security keep them out.

Brady had a news conference on Thursday and literally had no voice. He looked like shit and sound worse. He was seriously hoarse.

It appears that he's trying to coach the offense for every possible scenario. He wants this win worse than a Super Bowl victory.

If BB can come up with a wrinkle or two, it just might make this a much better and more contested game than anyone anticipates. I'm surprised that the Bucs are only 6.5 point favorites. I figured that they would be at least 9.

Does Brady really need to prepare the Buccs that much? But hopefully this could be an advantage for the Patriots knowing Brady is so stuck on winning this game

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some interesting stuff...

Brady kept the Bucs offense after practice on Wednesday for over 2-1/2 hours. Practice was supposed to end at 4:00 pm and TB kept them there until after 6:30. He kicked everyone not on offense out of the stadium and had security keep them out.

Brady had a news conference on Thursday and literally had no voice. He looked like shit and sound worse. He was seriously hoarse.

It appears that he's trying to coach the offense for every possible scenario. He wants this win worse than a Super Bowl victory.

If BB can come up with a wrinkle or two, it just might make this a much better and more contested game than anyone anticipates. I'm surprised that the Bucs are only 6.5 point favorites. I figured that they would be at least 9.

Pretty hard to outwork Brady. I'm fully expecting a beatdown at the hands of the Bucs but you never know I guess.

Does Brady really need to prepare the Buccs that much? But hopefully this could be an advantage for the Patriots knowing Brady is so stuck on winning this game
It would be interesting to seem him get hurt because he was putting in so much for so little in return. This game should mean another win for his team and no more. His current team is championship caliber, his former team is rebuilding... the bragging rights aren't that great.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ROB GRONKOWSKITE, TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
Rob Gronkowski

Buccaneers listed TE Rob Gronkowski (rbis) as doubtful for Week 4 against the Patriots.​

The Athletic's Jeff Howe reports that in order for Gronkowski to play on Sunday he would would have "manage some extreme pain." Gronkowski seem very likely to miss Week 4, and can't be considered a lock to return in Week 5. Cameron Brate ran a route on 45% of dropbacks in Week 3, and is expected to fill in at starting tight end if Gronkowski can't go. O.J. Howard, who ran a route on 12% of snaps in Week 3, will likely have a part-time role as well. Arians has indicated that Gronkowski will be a game time decision.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots placed RB James White (hip) on injured reserve.​

White is expected to miss the rest of the season to hip surgery. The injury leaves New England with Rhamondre Stevenson, Brandon Bolden, and J.J. Taylor as pass game options behind Damien Harris. Bolden filled in for White last week, but Stevenson is expected to be active Sunday after being a healthy scratch the last two games. None of the Patriots' backs can be started with confidence in Week 4.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine the confidence boost for Mac if they were to pull this off. I'm sure he'd say it's just a win, but he'd have to be ecstatic inside.
The Pats have had a one game at a time attitude for a long time, but truth be told, us fans have measured full seasons instead of individual games for a long time. Remember back (if you can) to before BB and Brady and I recall making the playoffs as the goal, which wasn't achieved often, and appreciating those few games a year when they executed a few great plays and won an unexpected game. Those games would give me a high and I'd wait up for talk shows and watch anything that had highlights...

That's how we should be appreciating this team.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would consider it a huge step forward if the Patriots lost by 10 points or less. I would consider it an equal to a Super Bowl victory if they somehow pulled off an upset victory.

Dropping to 2-2 could be devastating for the Bucs. Every coach remaining on their schedule would spend very free minute watching the defense replay after replay and using this game as the blueprint when playing them.

The biggest problem for the Patriots would be that no excuse would be acceptable for any future loss.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how we should be appreciating this team.
The issue is that Patriots' fans have become spoiled over the past twenty two years.

Prior to the first SB win in 2001 the Patriots had been to two SB and lost both. 1985 to the Bears and 1997 to the Packers. An entire generation is having a real problem coming to grips with a team that isn't even mentioned when there's a discussion of the playoffs.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's wierd. I knew the Patriots would struggle without Brady. The losses don't bother me too much. Even my wife has noticed over the last 2 seasons that I would be alot angrier when the Patriots lost while in their prime than now. I've accepted the fact that it might be a bit before we are good/to great again. I'm a firm believer in Mac Jones and I'm excited about his future.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been living here for awhile now, and I have yet to meet a local that isn’t a Tompa Bay fan.

I don’t think anyone here will give a shit about the pats until Brady finally retires.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been living here for awhile now, and I have yet to meet a local that isn’t a Tompa Bay fan.

I don’t think anyone here will give a shit about the pats until Brady finally retires.
Why would anyone truly local to the Tampa area (I assume that were you are based on "meet a local that isn't a TB fan") give a shit about the Pats ever?

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rob Gronkowski (ribs) has been ruled out for Week 4 against the Patriots.​

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone truly local to the Tampa area (I assume that were you are based on "meet a local that isn't a TB fan") give a shit about the Pats ever?
I did my best to translate. So many errors in one sentence makes it impossible.

This is as far as I got:
local = relocate?
that = that's?
were = where?

The rest is even more difficult to follow

Can you ask your question again please? If you are trying to determine my location, then look under my avatar. I have it populated.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did my best to translate. So many errors in one sentence makes it impossible.

This is as far as I got:
local = relocate?
that = that's?
were = where?

The rest is even more difficult to follow

Can you ask your question again please? If you are trying to determine my location, then look under my avatar. I have it populated.
1) Local was your word not mine

2) That and were are pretty simple in the context of the sentence.

Are you saying you are from KC? That's under your avatar. The question was fucking simple and there were no typos in that part...

Read the bolded parts... Why would anyone truly local to the Tampa area (I assume that were you are based on "meet a local that isn't a TB fan") give a shit about the Pats ever?

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots activated WR N'Keal Harry (shoulder) from injured reserve.​

Harry had made strides in his development prior to diving for a grab in Week 2 of the preseason and suffering damage to his shoulder. Jakobi Meyers and Nelson Agholor are expected to remain starters, but Harry's presence could knock Kendrick Bourne's reps down a notch. It's a rotation to monitor beginning Sunday night against the Bucs.