• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #4 NE Patriots vs Dallas Cowboys Sunday October 1, 2023 4:25 PM FOX

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know many of you have been patiently waiting for an update...

So the Liberty Creek game left us with 3 girls injured, two done for the remainder of the season it looks and one sidelined for a couple weeks.
We did go on to beat Page High School 2-1. Page was the '21 and '22 state champs for 2AA and moved up to 2AAA this year.

That was the last game of the regular season.
District Semi Finals was last night and we beat Springfield again 9-0, mercy rule with about 5 minutes left.
Tonight will be District Championship game and we are the #1 seed facing the #2 seed Clarksville High who we beat 4-0 just a few weeks ago.
This will not be the same game though, as their primary weapon was absolutely shut down by one of he girls that is probably out for the rest of the season.
Their primary weapon is GOOD. My daughter played travel ball with her for a few years. She has been in an Olympic Development Program, and is a little spitfire that plays with abandon.

Who gets to cover her tonight?
My daughter. Wish her the best!!

IMG_2835.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know many of you have been patiently waiting for an update...

So the Liberty Creek game left us with 3 girls injured, two done for the remainder of the season it looks and one sidelined for a couple weeks.
We did go on to beat Page High School 2-1. Page was the '21 and '22 state champs for 2AA and moved up to 2AAA this year.

That was the last game of the regular season.
District Semi Finals was last night and we beat Springfield again 9-0, mercy rule with about 5 minutes left.
Tonight will be District Championship game and we are the #1 seed facing the #2 seed Clarksville High who we beat 4-0 just a few weeks ago.
This will not be the same game though, as their primary weapon was absolutely shut down by one of he girls that is probably out for the rest of the season.
Their primary weapon is GOOD. My daughter played travel ball with her for a few years. She has been in an Olympic Development Program, and is a little spitfire that plays with abandon.

Who gets to cover her tonight?
My daughter. Wish her the best!!
Good luck, let us know how it turns out

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck, let us know how it turns out
8-2!!

A great game! My daughter had maybe the best game of her life. She really stepped up. She is not a burner but has a knack for always taking the right angles and getting in the right position. The other girl did get by her and the other defender once and it was off to the races. She got a shot off and what should have been a sure goal went wide. The goalie didn't have a chance either.

A hard fought game though until the end. a couple of the girls, including the little spitfire, used to play travel ball with my daughter and a few other girls on her high school team, but they left and essentially fractured the travel team so they could play without my daughters middle school and high school players in hopes of beating them in the school games. Talk about a back fire!

So the girls won district for the first time in school history last year (4-3), and went back to back this year (8-2). A good rivalry.

What I didn't know until I got to the stadium last night is that I would be announcing district player awards. Offensive MVP etc...
What an honor. I had no idea I would be doing it. I will do the game announcing next year just so I can announce the District All Team players and MVP's. Truly honored.
Our regular goalie went down and needed back/hip surgery last summer and has been out all season. One of our seniors was voluntold (Pronounced fuckingtold) that she would be our interim goalie, which at the time we didn't know how long the regular goalie would be out. She HATED it. She was so stiff, slow, unwilling to dive for balls, uncoordinated, hesitant...Just unconfident playing a position, maybe the most important position on the field, she had never played before.

By last night...District MVP !! And this was after our regular goalie won it last year!

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-2!!

A great game! My daughter had maybe the best game of her life. She really stepped up. She is not a burner but has a knack for always taking the right angles and getting in the right position. The other girl did get by her and the other defender once and it was off to the races. She got a shot off and what should have been a sure goal went wide. The goalie didn't have a chance either.

A hard fought game though until the end. a couple of the girls, including the little spitfire, used to play travel ball with my daughter and a few other girls on her high school team, but they left and essentially fractured the travel team so they could play without my daughters middle school and high school players in hopes of beating them in the school games. Talk about a back fire!

So the girls won district for the first time in school history last year (4-3), and went back to back this year (8-2). A good rivalry.

What I didn't know until I got to the stadium last night is that I would be announcing district player awards. Offensive MVP etc...
What an honor. I had no idea I would be doing it. I will do the game announcing next year just so I can announce the District All Team players and MVP's. Truly honored.
Our regular goalie went down and needed back/hip surgery last summer and has been out all season. One of our seniors was voluntold (Pronounced fuckingtold) that she would be our interim goalie, which at the time we didn't know how long the regular goalie would be out. She HATED it. She was so stiff, slow, unwilling to dive for balls, uncoordinated, hesitant...Just unconfident playing a position, maybe the most important position on the field, she had never played before.

By last night...District MVP !! And this was after our regular goalie won it last year!

I’m glad your daughters team beat those Clarksville bitches!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m glad your daughters team beat those Clarksville bitches!
Thank You!!

A GOOD bunch of girls!

They are humble, well mannered, appreciative, competitive, ambitious and generous.
last year 75% of the team was All A Honor Roll.
We'll find out after season ends at the awards ceremony if they have maintained that as a team.

Edited: Needed to show gratitude my damn self...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! !! !!

What's next? States?
Regionals.

We have next week off for fall break and then play at home on 10/17.
Win or done.
Win we play at home Thursday 10/19.
Win Thursday, we are Regional Champions and we play at home again against Memphis on Saturday, lose Thursday we travel to Memphis on Saturday 10/21.
Win Saturday, State Finals Preliminary game, we travel to Chattanooga Wednesday for State Semi Finals.

Last year was the first year the girls won District, the first year they won Regionals, and the first year they went to State Prelims.

Hoping to go to Chattanooga this year.
We have District Goalie MVP. District Offensive MVP and 4 other girls that are "All Stars".

Our chances are good.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win or done.
Win Thursday, we are Regional Champions and we play at home again against Memphis on Saturday, lose Thursday we travel to Memphis on Saturday 10/21.
Win Saturday, State Finals Preliminary game, we travel to Chattanooga Wednesday for State Semi Finals.
I'll be in Remo, NV from the 15th thru the 20th.

Going to what could be the last reunion of the guys I served with. Since 1987 we've gotten together every three years in different cities where the navy has or had bases. Couldn't line up any of the normal ones so the reunion center suggested Reno and got us a great deal. The President is 78 and the membership is dwindling by the day so 2023 looks like the end of the line. That and we don't party like we used to in the 80's and 90's.

I'll keep an eye out for the scores and be cheering from the Roulette Table.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be in Remo, NV from the 15th thru the 20th.

Going to what could be the last reunion of the guys I served with. Since 1987 we've gotten together every three years in different cities where the navy has or had bases. Couldn't line up any of the normal ones so the reunion center suggested Reno and got us a great deal. The President is 78 and the membership is dwindling by the day so 2023 looks like the end of the line. That and we don't party like we used to in the 80's and 90's.

I'll keep an eye out for the scores and be cheering from the Roulette Table.
Put $20 on red for me!!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regionals.

Win or done.

Last year was the first year the girls won District, the first year they won Regionals, and the first year they went to State Prelims.

We have District Goalie MVP. District Offensive MVP and 4 other girls that are "All Stars".

Our chances are good.
If you really want to succeed, gets yourself some trannies and kick ass!
1696613758047.png

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to drive through that area - quickly!!!!!

Huh? Dude, that's possibly my favorite neighborhood I've ever lived in. It's right next to the Chandler bike path which connects Burbank with N. Hollywood. Me and the bros, who all lived around there at the time, would meet up all the time and were always within a 5 minute walk to a bunch of different bars. It's been about 10 years since I lived there but I'm still close with my buds from that neighborhood and we still reminisce about the days in the old stomping grounds. It's a fantastic neighborhood.

No idea what you're talking about.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regionals.

Win or done.

Our chances are good.
Well we won Tuesday night which guaranteed a game on Saturday and we won last night, 3-0 so we are Region 7 AAA Champions and have home field.

We play At 4:00 Saturday afternoon for a ticket to Chattanooga this coming Wednesday to play in the State Finals!