• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #3 New Orleans Saints vs Patriots Sunday 9/26/2021 1:00 PM FOX

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no dog house for McDaniels. He presents this horrendous game plan, which got White injured, and led to many snow-ball mistakes… but he gets get out of jail free card.

Bench his ass. My granny is proposing better play calls from her recliner chair.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done Mac!! Good drive. Still in it.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course our defense goes in the tank when it matters most. Let em drive for points and kill the clock at the end of the game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disgusted after watching NE these past three weeks. Too many issues; terrible coaching, too many penalties, bad ST play, lots of drops, bad line play both sides, Bolden...

Going to be a long year. Way too much talent to keep playing like this.

Maybe after the TB game they can right the ship?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this back in July and I'll say it again, Bolden is as useless as tits on a bull. Bring in a rookie RB if BB has Wilkerson in the doghouse on the PS.

I'm sorry but Bill is not making the best decisions for this team. Wilkerson was the best WR during the preseason and he's fast enough to get separation. Gunner is fast enough too and I'd much rather see a 5 WR set than a 2 TE blocking scheme with the walkers we have for WRs.

I agree that the defense isn't horrible, but they just get gassed at the end of the game and trying to swipe at everything instead of tackling.

I'm getting nauseous thinking about next week.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the defense isn't horrible, but they just get gassed at the end of the game and trying to swipe at everything instead of tackling.

That's exactly how I felt about last season. The D wasn't bad but our offense sucked so bad that the D was gassed by the end of the game.

I guess this season will be more of that.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not all bad. D is still playing ball, although they’ve allowed some points. Today’s loss was very similar to the Miami one. Just bad game planning, no visible captains on the field.

But, both Dolphins and Saints losses can be attributed to bad planning by BB & Josh. Get your shit together team. There seems to be close to zero communication to coaches of what is happening on the field.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course our defense goes in the tank when it matters most. Let em drive for points and kill the clock at the end of the game.
Losses this season are not on the D. They’ve done a reasonable job. Offense is stagnant and many many mistakes. Very unusual for our team.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's discuss some facts.

1. The Patriots offense is based on the running game. The running must be used to set up the passing game. Today, the Saints knew this and immediately shut down Harris. Taylor was a bit better, but his work was penalty negated. Bolden just cannot run.

2. Making Mac Jones throw 35-40 times will not win any games because his playbook is limited and he hasn't been given enough opportunity to air it out. On several long passes today, the WRs did not come back or work off the defense to get to decent passes

3. As good as the Patriots defense may be, they cannot be playing 10 minutes of every quarter. Staying on the field as long as they did in the first half was tiring. The only break they had was the 8-1/2 minute FG drive the Patriots had in the 3rd quarter. The problem with that is. their (defense) muscles got cool and the synapses don't respond as required to react to stimulus.

4. Trent Brown's calf is going to be a problem all year. He had it last year with the Raiders and missed several games. Justin Herron (75) played well today. Wynn and Owenue were terrible on the left side. Jonnu Smith missed several blocks also.

5. The WRs were not horrible, but the lack of speed is murder. Jonnu Smith dropped 5 balls today and one was a pick 6 gift.

I know that BB brings the team along and by December they should be playing at a totally different speed and clip. Problem is that this not a typical veteran type BB team and the QB is not a veteran. As has already been said, 2021 could be a very long year.

I just hope we're not discussing a QB in April.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting from cell in NH gonna keep it short. Pats sucked. Need to open up offense Jones is not the issue. Receivers suck less Meyers. Please Bill fix the penalties.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an absolute disgrace of a game on Sunday. They clearly overlooked the Saints and too many stupid mistakes and Smith catch the DAMN BALL!!!! That int was all HIS fault. Mac isn't getting any time to throw so he is forced to check down, even on 3rd and long. BB needs to wake the fuck up and tell Mcdaniels to step up his game as well.

People said, "no Gilmore = No problem" well clearly that is utter nonesense. Would he make this team be 3-0 not at all but I believe this defense would be a heck of a lot better

IMO the Buccs are going to SMOKE this team this weekend

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an absolute disgrace of a game on Sunday. They clearly overlooked the Saints and too many stupid mistakes and Smith catch the DAMN BALL!!!! That int was all HIS fault. Mac isn't getting any time to throw so he is forced to check down, even on 3rd and long. BB needs to wake the fuck up and tell Mcdaniels to step up his game as well.

People said, "no Gilmore = No problem" well clearly that is utter nonesense. Would he make this team be 3-0 not at all but I believe this defense would be a heck of a lot better

IMO the Buccs are going to SMOKE this team this weekend
I know your right but I hope they can squeak out a win.
And no I wouldn't bet a dime on it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

1. Other than Meyers this team catching core sucks.
2. What happened to the run game?
3. I don't see Mac as the problem.
4. Josh open the playbook.
5. Bucs 31 Pats 12. Four field goals

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

1. Other than Meyers this team catching core sucks.
2. What happened to the run game?
3. I don't see Mac as the problem.
4. Josh open the playbook.
5. Bucs 31 Pats 12. Four field goals
What do you mean by sucks? I'm as upset as anyone right now but it's a lot more than the WRs sucking.

The problems are dumb penalties, game plan, inability to get in the EZ, ST screw ups. Have taken too many scoring opportunities away.

They're averaging 39 passes a game. Catching at almost a 70% clip. Meyers is currently at 65%. YAC is a problem . Because Mac is making safe throws.

NE needs to get back to punch mouth ball. Run it and dink and dunk. Get Stevenson in there this week unless he's hurt? Sucks he'll be going against a strong run D. But mix it up a little Harris, JJ, and Stevenson. Protect Mac by running.

The moronic play calling last week made me ill. Get a 3 and out. First run 7 yards. Then throw it deep twice. WTF