• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #17 Patriots vs Dolphins Sunday Jan. 9, 2022 4:25 PM CBS

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it a slight overthrow? or was the WR just a hair slower than Mac is used too?
When you previously had a Waddle and a Devonte Smith to throw a pass at, I would say that you might be a bit more inclined to release the ball to a point where those guys could easily trot, not run to get it.

If Bolden had moved one step to his left and not reached for the ball, there would not have been a pick six. The other problem is that the Pats' WRs are not inclined to do much self thinking. When Mac can't find an open man, they tend to stop and stay in their assigned areas and not try to stick up a hand and run somewhere else. Not lazy, just not very creative or self trusting.

The quality of this group of WR is not good. For some reason, BB will not keep Wilkerson on the 53 man roster and he's the most creative WR on the team. He's also the fastest. Then again, I don't see him every day in practice.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you previously had a Waddle and a Devonte Smith to throw a pass at, I would say that you might be a bit more inclined to release the ball to a point where those guys could easily trot, not run to get it.

If Bolden had moved one step to his left and not reached for the ball, there would not have been a pick six. The other problem is that the Pats' WRs are not inclined to do much self thinking. When Mac can't find an open man, they tend to stop and stay in their assigned areas and not try to stick up a hand and run somewhere else. Not lazy, just not very creative or self trusting.

The quality of this group of WR is not good. For some reason, BB will not keep Wilkerson on the 53 man roster and he's the most creative WR on the team. He's also the fastest. Then again, I don't see him every day in practice.
I've heard he is good in practice. I'm thinking the team doesn't think he has a good enough handle on the offense to contribute this year?
We keep protecting him though.....
Speaking of "no handle on the offense" this has been a grand year for Harry!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a greasy spoon breakfast diner.... No more, no less. Greasy spoons are fine as long as that's what you are expecting. As with everything else, expecting more will only disappoint.
cigarette ashes in the food, cook wipes your plate with sweaty towel, perpetual reusing of serving containers, etc.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cigarette ashes in the food, cook wipes your plate with sweaty towel, perpetual reusing of serving containers, etc.
I'm pretty sure that ain't in the "Waffle House Operator's Manual"... I'll agree nobody should go to that one.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've be
I'm pretty sure that ain't in the "Waffle House Operator's Manual"... I'll agree nobody should go to that one.
I've been to 49 states. You only got to waffle House drunk at 2:00 AM.
The exception is if your are an old, drunk, smoker and like the ambiance!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... because Mac Jones throws a pick 6. JC Jackson blows the coverage on Waddles TD. Bad Center to QB exchange. Boldens horrible penalty. Several other dumb penalties..... means the Coaches didn't get them ready??? Okay..... this isn't Pop Warner Pee Wee league football players. They know the rules. They know what their jobs are. The PLAYERS MADE BAD PLAYS or got out played by the opponent. Nothing the coaches can do about that.
I don't understand why Onwenu played only 29% of the snaps - even with Wynn out of the game?
Is he in the doghouse?
He is the arguably the best player on the O-line.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to 49 states. You only got to waffle House drunk at 2:00 AM.
The exception is if your are an old, drunk, smoker and like the ambiance!
I've only been to about 36 states and have only been to them during road trips after a long drive or hitting the road to start a day of long driving...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else surprised Flores got shitcanned after yesterdays man-handling of the Patriots?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a greasy spoon breakfast diner.... No more, no less. Greasy spoons are fine as long as that's what you are expecting. As with everything else, expecting more will only disappoint.
It's worse than a greasy spoon diner.
It's a greasy spoon diner chain.

You'll find me down the street at Cracker Barrel waiting an extra 10 minutes for my buttermilk pancakes and fried eggs.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said yesterday on the broadcast that this was the first time since 2002 that they had consecutive winning seasons.
So they fired Flores...?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's worse than a greasy spoon diner.
It's a greasy spoon diner chain.

You'll find me down the street at Cracker Barrel waiting an extra 10 minutes for my buttermilk pancakes and fried eggs.
....and the Cracker Barrel is manufactured food cooked by "chefs" using "the process"...

Don't get me wrong, I respect your opinion about the wh and am in no way portraying it better than it is.. I can't stand that they pour their waffles and pancakes from a packaged carton. I'm just saying it is what it is and it works for a very simple quick fix on the road.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and the Cracker Barrel is manufactured food cooked by "chefs" using "the process"...

Don't get me wrong, I respect your opinion about the wh and am in no way portraying it better than it is.. I can't stand that they pour their waffles and pancakes from a packaged carton. I'm just saying it is what it is and it works for a very simple quick fix on the road.
Completely understand.
To start, Cracker Barrels are cleaner.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say Coach B were to hang it up after this season. Would you want Skippy or maybe Flores as his replacement? Who else out there would be a consideration?