• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #17 Patriots vs Dolphins Sunday Jan. 9, 2022 4:25 PM CBS

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win for who?

Not NE if they come out anything like they did today.

Not even sure I want to watch.
I haven't watched the game yet. Perhaps I'll feel like you after I do?
I "want" to see what our defense looked like on the right end of the line?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total ass fuckery.

What is it with BB when he plays his former assistant coaches? Does he dumb everything down so people will think he has a great coaching tree?

I friggen hate watching these games.
I get the feeling they (the coaches) think they are better and underestimate teams.

The play of this team is so bipolar. Will probably have one good playoff game and another shitty one. Or maybe just a shitty one for 1 and done.

Hope they get their shit together for 2022 season. Go Pats!!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wynn goes out in the first quarter.
Bolden stands still nd lets the Dolphin CB score an uncontested pick 6.
Bolden kills a stopped 4th down trick play byattemptingto spear the punter who's running and slides.
McCourty drops an interception.

The BBQ place had a sign that they had toclose today for some unexplained reason and we had to go to another place that had no TVs. Went to the bar nextdoor and suffered through this charade until it was 27-17 and drove back to find the score 27-24 and the Pats had the ball. Suddenly my hine confused me when the score changed to 33-24.

Shut my phone off and turned on the laptop. Nothing miraculously changed.

Patriots didn't appear to really want to play. No question that Bill MUST find some WRs that have a football IQ next year.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont get all this "Patriots coaches are smug. Coaches are overlooking their opponents" cry baby bullshit. Was it Belichick who threw that pick 6? Was it McDaniels that botched the ce ter exchange? Was is one of our Special teams coaches that attempted a spear tackle??? The players lost us that game. When I see Belichick attempt a pass then I will say he blew the game for us. Gonna be Coach of the Year. Plans for damn near every possible outcome during a game..... but yeah... he's overlooking a team that had beaten us already this year. Get a fucking clue.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont get all this "Patriots coaches are smug. Coaches are overlooking their opponents" cry baby bullshit. Was it Belichick who threw that pick 6? Was it McDaniels that botched the ce ter exchange? Was is one of our Special teams coaches that attempted a spear tackle??? The players lost us that game. When I see Belichick attempt a pass then I will say he blew the game for us. Gonna be Coach of the Year. Plans for damn near every possible outcome during a game..... but yeah... he's overlooking a team that had beaten us already this year. Get a fucking clue.

I agree with this ^^^^^^^^

As far as I can tell the coaches called a decent game and the players blew a bunch of plays(pick-6, spear penalty, dropped ints, poor tackling, PI in the end zone).

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats cause coach potatoes think they know more about football then the guys who get millions to coach
If they know so much why aint they a coach:suds:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you that you see it that way. Coaches are supposed to get the team ready for the game. They did not not do that today or in several of the losses this year.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats cause coach potatoes think they know more about football then the guys who get millions to coach
If they know so much why aint they a coach:suds:
If you did not see we got out coached again that’s on you :suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they think they are smug. However, I do think BB outthinks himself quite often.

The team continues to come out flat. There seems to be zero urgency. Maybe it's a lack of chemistry, prep and game planning. Those things do fall on the coaches. Also maybe the CPTs aren't getting their squads ready?

Just tired of watching bad football. Especially the dumb penalties. That's on both players and coaches.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you that you see it that way. Coaches are supposed to get the team ready for the game. They did not not do that today or in several of the losses this year.

So... because Mac Jones throws a pick 6. JC Jackson blows the coverage on Waddles TD. Bad Center to QB exchange. Boldens horrible penalty. Several other dumb penalties..... means the Coaches didn't get them ready??? Okay..... this isn't Pop Warner Pee Wee league football players. They know the rules. They know what their jobs are. The PLAYERS MADE BAD PLAYS or got out played by the opponent. Nothing the coaches can do about that.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolden kills a stopped 4th down trick play byattemptingto spear the punter who's running and slides.

Was is one of our Special teams coaches that attempted a spear tackle???
There's no penalty for "attempting a spear tackle" and he was going low and pulled back and maybe whisked his shirt... That was a hose job. The PI on Mills was too since he was playing the ball and the contact was equal by both players. Change those two play outcomes and maybe the Pats win the game?

I agree with all other criticism within this thread (other than the "smug attitude" comments).

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever notice how the Patriots have historically had problems with team that are/were emotionally pumped up? With Brady, they were ableto do things that could deflate that excess emotion and overcome it. Mac doesn't have enough experience to see ways to stick a dagger into an opposing defense yet. In both Miami games this year, the Dolphin players were pumpe up and seemed to have an edge. Partly because Flores wants nothing more than to beat his mentor and the players are young and allow their emotions to dictate their speed and play.

This is an issue for Bill's teams. He coaches them to play a regimented football game and has never alloed them to be exuberant or celebitory. He wants them to keep their emotions in check and not allow them to cause mistakes.

Think about the latest losses. Colts, Bills and Dolphins. Three losses to teams that were emotionally pumped up and immediately took the Patriots defense apart on the opening drive.

Bill better getthis team pumped up because McDermott will have the bills totally juiced at home next Saturday night and Mac Jones hasn't found a wayto come from behind against a emotionally charged team and neither has Bill Belichcik.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my first time as a snowbird. The temps at this time of year here are in the 40s at night and range from the upper 50's to low 70s. At my age, I don't care as longas I can go for a two or three mile walk. Yesterday I wlked a bit over a mile to a place called the Waffle House. Has eggs, bacon, hash browns and a wafflewith three cups of coffee. $12, Then I took a a bit longer walk back to the condo. My wife was still sleeping when I returned. I really like this place.Theywarned me that July, August and September can be brutally hot. But that's why they invented A/C.
Bring your own syrup...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife won't let me wear one of my Patriots'tee shirts so I'm wearing a Vietnam Veteran shirt.
There are SO MANY transplants and snowbirds there is nothing to worry about.

Probably more Jets and Giants fans than anything.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots didn't appear to really want to play. No question that Bill MUST find some WRs that have a football IQ next year.
Pats played zone with HUGE holes and Miami took advantage.
Pats came to play when it was basically too late.
If a pick six didn't happen early, this is a different game.

Some speed on offense would help as well, Mac throws a pretty ball, but he had at least two that the receivers, Henry and Meyers I think, had to dive to catch them when they already had a step on the defenders. Was it a slight overthrow? or was the WR just a hair slower than Mac is used too? Either way I thought they both were TD's if the receiver didn't have to dive to real it in.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precisely!
After 2 decades of brilliance we are all acting like little bitches!
Where the hell does everybody keep finding all this personality shit to post to their version of what's going on!
Incredible rebuilding year! We are headed to the playoffs with a rookie QB and 4 #3 receivers!