• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #17 Patriots vs Dolphins Sunday Jan. 9, 2022 4:25 PM CBS

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said yesterday on the broadcast that this was the first time since 2002 that they had consecutive winning seasons.
So they fired Flores...?
Miami doing Miami.

It's been said plenty of times, you can't fix stupid.

Shhhh don't let FFF and a couple other Phin homers know.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind Flores at all, but Skippy has earned his turn....
Agree that Skippy has done his company time.

It's going to be a huge let down once BB hangs up the socks with all those items stuffed inside them. What the heck was that card he pulled out yesterday?

Skippy needs to be the HC and no longer the OC. Give that job to his replacement. His hands will be full just trying to HC. If not we're looking at some long seasons of uninspiring football I fear.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say Coach B were to hang it up after this season. Would you want Skippy or maybe Flores as his replacement? Who else out there would be a consideration?

That's a damned good question. I guess I'd go Skippy and then Flores in that order though it's possible we have a few other guys already on the staff that might be good coaches? Like maybe someday Mayo or maybe even Bill's kid Steve?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a damned good question. I guess I'd go Skippy and then Flores in that order though it's possible we have a few other guys already on the staff that might be good coaches? Like maybe someday Mayo or maybe even Bill's kid Steve?
It's a good tree to have growing in your own back yard.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flores was fired because he and the GM were constantly fighting about personnel and team operation. GM hass the owner's ear and the owner is 81 years old and is entering the dementia years of life. The GM wins and the team loses. The players love Flores and my guess is that they won't be able to resign any of their free agents for the next two to three years.

Ross saidit was all about attitude and not about coaching. So why fire a successful coach over his attitude? Because the GM is an idiot and hates being proven wrong time after time knowing that eventually Kara Ross might see how bad he is and tell her husband to dump his ass.

She's only 56 and my guess is thatshe'll be taking the reins of the wagon within the next two-three years.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flores was fired because he and the GM were constantly fighting about personnel and team operation. GM hass the owner's ear and the owner is 81 years old and is entering the dementia years of life. The GM wins and the team loses. The players love Flores and my guess is that they won't be able to resign any of their free agents for the next two to three years.

Ross saidit was all about attitude and not about coaching. So why fire a successful coach over his attitude? Because the GM is an idiot and hates being proven wrong time after time knowing that eventually Kara Ross might see how bad he is and tell her husband to dump his ass.

She's only 56 and my guess is thatshe'll be taking the reins of the wagon within the next two-three years.
Or not...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or not...

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I didn't post them to be clicked, I kinda thought they spoke for themselves.... I have little interest in learning anything about either type of dolphin...

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if I went off the rails there with some comments. The heat of the game.

As a fan, very pleased with the way coaches and players are doing. Rebuilding and we made the playoffs? Good enough for me this season.

Go pats in crucial wild card game, more important for the Bills.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if I went off the rails there with some comments. The heat of the game.

As a fan, very pleased with the way coaches and players are doing. Rebuilding and we made the playoffs? Good enough for me this season.

Go pats in crucial wild card game, more important for the Bills.
Seriously, by comparison, some of us here have never been on the rails... You be you.