• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #14 NE Patriots vs LV Raiders Sunday December 18, 2022 4:05 PM CBS

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it last spring and people were trying to rip my testicles off.

I'm saying again because what I said last spring has unfolded before our eyes.

BB is falling behind the curve of today's NFL. You want to see how to coach like a young coach? Watch Pete Carroll. He has a very hard fast rule:
No one demeans or screams at any player, regardless of how badly he does anything. Approach him, encourage him to do better next time and inspire confidence in him that you know he has everything it takes.

BB has a doghouse. That embarrasses a player and doesn't compel him to improve. It's demeaning to be set out in front of others as what will happen if you screw up.

I believe it's time for BB to take a vacation away from the game. At least one year, maybe two. Watch the McShays, Connels, Staleys,McDaniels (MIA) and Taylors and their demeanor and communication styles on the sidelines.

How about promoting Jerrod Mayo to the Captain's Chair and letting him fill the offensive, defensive and ST coordinators' spots? Maybe having someone who's been in the system and seen it flourish and fail will be able to reset the balist and move the ship in the right direction.

Cannot head into 2023 with this shithouse in place. Spraying fabreeze don't get rid of the shit, only hides the smell for a minute.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BB is falling behind the curve of today's NFL. You want to see how to coach like a young coach? Watch Pete Carroll. He has a very hard fast rule:
No one demeans or screams at any player, regardless of how badly he does anything. Approach him, encourage him to do better next time and inspire confidence in him that you know he has everything it takes.

BB has a doghouse. That embarrasses a player and doesn't compel him to improve. It's demeaning to be set out in front of others as what will happen if you screw up.

I believe it's time for BB to take a vacation away from the game. At least one year, maybe two. Watch the McShays, Connels, Staleys,McDaniels (MIA) and Taylors and their demeanor and communication styles on the sidelines.

How about promoting Jerrod Mayo to the Captain's Chair and letting him fill the offensive, defensive and ST coordinators' spots? Maybe having someone who's been in the system and seen it flourish and fail will be able to reset the balist and move the ship in the right direction.

Cannot head into 2023 with this shithouse in place. Spraying fabreeze don't get rid of the shit, only hides the smell for a minute.
Yeah that isn't exactly what your proclamation was, but you did express you had issues with BB

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting tidbit about what happened

Specific to a defensive touchdown, Sunday marked just the second go-ahead defensive touchdown on the final play of regulation in NFL history. The other was by the Patriots' defense in Week 2 of the 1960 season -- a 52-yard fumble return by defensive back Chuck Shonta against the New York Titans (who eventually became the Jets). That was the first win in Patriots history.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that isn't exactly what your proclamation was, but you did express you had issues with BB
One of my shots about BB getting old.

Sept. 21, 2021

I'm not a BB hater. I do believe that time has a way of catching up with everyone, player, coach, owner, hookers on the corner. Eventually, even the best of the best start to decline. BB is about to turn 69 and hasn't changed much at all over the past 22 years, but the league is evolving into a different animal and his unwillingness to change might be putting him into the checker game. We've always said that others were playing checkers while Bill was playing chess. Time slows us all. Eventually, it stops us.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We were trying to rip your testicles off because you talk so much you're able to cover every possible scenario with "I told you so".

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a BB hater. I do believe that time has a way of catching up with everyone, player, coach, owner, hookers on the corner. Eventually, even the best of the best start to decline. BB is about to turn 69 and hasn't changed much at all over the past 22 years, but the league is evolving into a different animal and his unwillingness to change might be putting him into the checker game. We've always said that others were playing checkers while Bill was playing chess. Time slows us all. Eventually, it stops us.
This is how you reference an old post...and I believe it was Sept 30.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell Andrews snapped the ball he should go too.

Exact

The Seahawks have the exact same record as the Pats yet they have an offense and we don't. BB >>>> Pete.

I'm still hopeful that BB's coaching plan works out long term and this season was the ironing out phase.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real issue is squandering away a game with 220+ rushing at 7 yards per clip; a pick six. When the rush and D gives you that, QB, coaches need to deliver. It seems that coaching is the root problem, because there is talent in the players. But, there is no glue holding the team together.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When asked why they called a time out 1/2 second before the play was off, BB said we didn’t think it was the right play or some thing. Play was a TD, negated.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carroll may have that rule but his players don't live by it. I've watched pretty much every Seattle game for the past decade or more. That team has had as many or more altercations between players, players and coaches as well as the Offense vs. Defense.

Anyone who watched the Hawks play certainly remember Sherman calling out coaches and teammates on multiple occassions as well as this doozy by ET.

I do agree BB is falling behind or he's just taking on too much? The lack of discipline this year is unlike anything we've seen. Is it do to BB doing too many things and not focusing on the basics that made this team so good for two decades?

There is a need for a doghouse. How it's used can be debated. The only way to get thru to some of these prima donna kids is take away what they love.

If BB were to take a vacation he's not coming back.

I don't think Mayo is the answer at this time. Maybe DC but he's still learning?

So who do the Krafts replace BB with?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just might be the end of his career. He's a free agent in 2023 and I can't imagine anyone shelling out even half iof what he's making now ($11.5M) to sign a swinging door/.
It won't hurt my feelings.

Draft and search FA oline oline oline.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll may have that rule but his players don't live by it. I've watched pretty much every Seattle game for the past decade or more. That team has had as many or more altercations between players, players and coaches as well as the Offense vs. Defense.

Anyone who watched the Hawks play certainly remember Sherman calling out coaches and teammates on multiple occassions as well as this doozy by ET.

I do agree BB is falling behind or he's just taking on too much? The lack of discipline this year is unlike anything we've seen. Is it do to BB doing too many things and not focusing on the basics that made this team so good for two decades?

There is a need for a doghouse. How it's used can be debated. The only way to get thru to some of these prima donna kids is take away what they love.

I don't think Mayo is the answer at this time. Maybe DC but he's still learning?

Mayo should be DC for awhile now.
Replacing BB who knows? maybe in his old age they will force him to delegate some functions.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Forgot to add this 5x All pro, 7x Pro bowl, 2010 All decade team Super Bowl winner at his best.
1671525686972.png

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayo should be DC for awhile now.
Replacing BB who knows? maybe in his old age they will force him to delegate some functions.
I agree give him a shot at DC not Stevie B.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You look at last years draft, when he is willing to let a player walk, when he brings in a vet with one more year in the tank and BB has had success. He drafted speed last year b/c he saw the need. He see's where the game is headed IMO his coaching staff decisions are questionable

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the coaches should have told them if it's not there don't worry about it, we will go to overtime
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

It's hard to blame that on the coaches. BB is well known for coaching conservative actions and not risking the ball. That exact scenario may not be coached but it's covered under other aspects of their principles.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were trying to rip your testicles off because you talk so much you're able to cover every possible scenario with "I told you so".
Yes.
It is hard when it becomes evident the GOAT HC has sucked his entire career, considering he is just so average.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exact

The Seahawks have the exact same record as the Pats yet they have an offense and we don't. BB >>>> Pete.

I'm still hopeful that BB's coaching plan works out long term and this season was the ironing out phase.
BB is playing Chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

And for the past couple of years he's been playing without his queen.