• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #14 NE Patriots vs LV Raiders Sunday December 18, 2022 4:05 PM CBS

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree his foot was most probably out but they can't revese that close a call with that angle. The question is: Why isn't there a better camera angle on the sideline? At a minimum they could have those pylon cams there.

The question is, why is the guy making the decision looking at a teeny tiny monitor on the sidelines.

Clearly a job for a 65" minimum TV based in New York.

CHUMP.jpg

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Patriots actually had competent coaching this play never would have happened

Vince Lombardi would write out the plays for an entire game. Bart Starr was even hesitant asking him if he could just do a qb sneak to win the championship …

I never even heard the term “situational football” until BB and the Patriot Dynasty era … what the eff happened?

omg, I said ‘era’ … I’m crying … at least whining

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W

We certainly did not deserve to win. We didn't play like it. I few weeks back I said this team has no identity it does not and that is part of the problem. It's time to lick our wounds and accept what we are, bad.
Unfortunately, this is representative of our identity.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just once I'd like to see Mac Jones put this team on his back and will them to a victory. Regardless of a bad oline and a horrible OC. This year Mac Jones just doesn't have "It".
Wow this makes no sense. So shitty O line, Shitty OC, average at best WR and you want a non-scrambling QB to GET ER DONE!!! That makes sense....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It had to have been by design … ya know, go for the TD on that play. I insist that Stevenson did not just do that of his own accord.
Basically, BB saying to his players “… I don’t trust the offense or defense to get it done in OT, so go for it on this last play.
"When asked about the final play, Bill Belichick kept it short and sweet. New England’s head man simply said, “We made a mistake.” Stevenson later added that the original play call was just a draw and wasn’t expected to advance beyond that."

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"When asked about the final play, Bill Belichick kept it short and sweet. New England’s head man simply said, “We made a mistake.” Stevenson later added that the original play call was just a draw and wasn’t expected to advance beyond that."
I like BB not throwing players under the bus and RS taking ownership. They all got lost while trying to make a play.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiny bitches or not, we all bought into the BB Genius mantra for 20 years.

Some if us can't move forward and still believe that everything BB does is wonderful.

The reality of this NFL football season is that BB has made multiple questionable decisions that have resulted in multiple problems. He thinks his decisions are fine. All for the good of the team, yet every single week the QB has to call time out because 1. Patricia can't decide what play to call or can't find the situation on his call sheet 2. Because Patricia is behind the eight ball he can't call the personnel changes fast enough for Mac to get the play call to everyone 3. Mac repeatedly takes too long to get play started and it results in multiple 'False Start' calls in every game 4. Mac has a serious problem checking down and finding a WR 5. Mac has a serious problem "leading" a WR with a pass. He throws where the WR is or makes him reach back. 6. Mac a problem determining speed and distance of his receivers, even after a year and 14 games. How many of his passes are over the outreached hands of the receiver?

The head coach has an ego problem and cannot admit that his decision not to hire a real, honest to Josh, offensive coordinator isn't a problem.

I'm sorry, but I think BB is starting to enter the first stage of dementia.
His coaching tree blows and yet he is below .500 against them. IMO problem with Mac is he is too emotional, maybe too much estrogen. Gets stupid high when he makes a play and pouts when not going his way. When he thought he scored that first TD, only to be nullified because of OZ's T/O and then he breaks the plane on the nest play, to only have that one nullified because of a false start, his mind was shattered by then. Then to watch BB and McDaniels talking covering their mouths like Deniro and Pesci in Goodfellas, both clowns

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It had to have been by design … ya know, go for the TD on that play. I insist that Stevenson did not just do that of his own accord.
Basically, BB saying to his players “… I don’t trust the offense or defense to get it done in OT, so go for it on this last play.
I think it was Stevenson who came up with the idea. I think he felt he was getting closer to the end zone and thought maybe one "pass" could get them in.

BAD IDEA!!!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why all of a sudden they couldn't get a decent shot of his foot and the line with all the cameras they have for a game. That was pathetic.
That's close to the right question. It's the wrong question because there were only two distant views of the play. The right question is "why were only two distant cameras covering the play".

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why all of a sudden they couldn't get a decent shot of his foot and the line with all the cameras they have for a game. That was pathetic.
Walt Anderson said that they did not have "clear and blah, blah. blah"
He also said that if it had been called an incompletion, they could not have changed that either.
Last excuse of a scoundrell!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was Stevenson who came up with the idea. I think he felt he was getting closer to the end zone and thought maybe one "pass" could get them in.

BAD IDEA!!!
But RS is off the hook since he at least lateralled to a viable option. What happened after was out of his control. Jacoby screwed up, now let's turn the page.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I had stated earlier it was arguably the most exciting offensive play of the year. Embrace it for that.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walt Anderson said that they did not have "clear and blah, blah. blah"
He also said that if it had been called an incompletion, they could not have changed that either.
Last excuse of a scoundrell!

I’ve seen them make decisions based on less as far as I’m concerned.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then theres this in 2018:suds:

The Patriots were seconds away from clinching their 10th straight AFC East title, when then-Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill threw a pass to receiver Kenny Stills. Stills lateraled to receiver DeVante Parker, who lateraled to running back Kenyan Drake, who ran the last 52 yards of the 69-yard play for the game-winning touchdown.