• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #14 NE Patriots vs LV Raiders Sunday December 18, 2022 4:05 PM CBS

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

It's hard to blame that on the coaches. BB is well known for coaching conservative actions and not risking the ball. That exact scenario may not be coached but it's covered under other aspects of their principles.
How many times have we heard BB talk about situational awareness, situational football. He preaches that how the players were not reminded of that boggles the mind

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times have we heard BB talk about situational awareness, situational football. He preaches that how the players were not reminded of that boggles the mind
I really think he is just spread too thin. Once he has a real OC that he can depend on, he will get back to that.

Fatricia has not been doing that with the offense at all, whereas the D has been pretty tight.

Edit: Man Fatricia just looks like a slob on the sidelines. Looks like he grabbed a sail of Old Ironsides to use as a shirt for the game.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it last spring and people were trying to rip my testicles off.

I'm saying again because what I said last spring has unfolded before our eyes.

..... Spraying fabreeze don't get rid of the shit, only hides the smell for a minute.
likewise, spraying shit all over the place won't make the fabreeze smell like a sea breeze.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You look at last years draft, when he is willing to let a player walk, when he brings in a vet with one more year in the tank and BB has had success. He drafted speed last year b/c he saw the need. He see's where the game is headed IMO his coaching staff decisions are questionable
Coaching staff decisions are certainly a failure.
Is it because we have lost everybody and suitable replacements are not available?
BigKen would have BB just go hire some high school coaches. I went to high school - not sold on that!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching staff decisions are certainly a failure.
Is it because we have lost everybody and suitable replacements are not available?
BigKen would have BB just go hire some high school coaches. I went to high school - not sold on that!
I honestly feel BB only knows why BB brought Patricia back and is heavy on nepotism. He knew he was losing Josh, he had time. It's okay to call some O line coach from college and ask, " Hey you want a shot at the big time?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly feel BB only knows why BB brought Patricia back and is heavy on nepotism. He knew he was losing Josh, he had time. It's okay to call some O line coach from college and ask, " Hey you want a shot at the big time?

What if everything we've read about the situation is accurate in that BB has a "system" and he'd rather promote from within and teach the system rather than deal with somebody else's system while simultaneously being concerned about losing position coaches to head coaching positions?

Fatty and Jude ain't going anywhere.

I still think Fatty stands a chance of being decent or perhaps somebody else on the staff rises up(Troy Brown maybe?).

I know we disagree on this but I don't think Mac Jones is the long term answer at QB that we all hoped he'd be though I've read recently that the Pats are all in on him.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have been bringing in guys - but we are losing them!
Whole job market is like that now. No loyalty by either side.
These are the cards we've been dealt. Should not stop us from making efforts where opportunities exist.
We should be making calls now - not after the season when many teams will be looking.

In my business, I stole employees from other companies while also training up my own employees.
They are wherever you find them!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if everything we've read about the situation is accurate in that BB has a "system" and he'd rather promote from within and teach the system rather than deal with somebody else's system while simultaneously being concerned about losing position coaches to head coaching positions?

Fatty and Jude ain't going anywhere.

I still think Fatty stands a chance of being decent or perhaps somebody else on the staff rises up(Troy Brown maybe?).

I know we disagree on this but I don't think Mac Jones is the long term answer at QB that we all hoped he'd be though I've read recently that the Pats are all in on him.
If the system of hiring from within is failing, then he is failing as both a head coach and GM. Patricia has shown nothing and even as our D Coord he was not that great. That bend don't shit break was a nightmare to watch. If BB keeps Patricia and Judge around and things don't improve then the Krafts have to make a hard call.

I have no idea whether Mac will or will not be the QB of the future. As I have stated under McDaniels system we were all enamored with Mac, we all thought he had what it takes. In steps Patricia and everything goes to shit. Our offense is now so vanilla so tame it instills no doubt on how to play against it. Our O Line is horrible, the schemes suck and don't allow for our WRs to get any separation. This offense is a damn joke.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have been bringing in guys - but we are losing them!
Whole job market is like that now. No loyalty by either side.
These are the cards we've been dealt. Should not stop us from making efforts where opportunities exist.
We should be making calls now - not after the season when many teams will be looking.

In my business, I stole employees from other companies while also training up my own employees.
They are wherever you find them!
You cannot make calls now, at least not to any NFL teams.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I ever say that?
f BB keeps Patricia and Judge around and things don't improve then the Krafts have to make a hard call.
If BB even thinks about keeping them around, he should be fired and take Stevie with him.

You don't like Mayo as a HC, then name him DC.

There are several very successful college HC that could be considered to bring new ideas and youth.

Matt Campbell Iowa State
  1. Age: 38
    The only sub-40 guy with two head-coaching stops on his resume, Matt Campbell helped Toledo thrive over a four-year stretch and just guided Iowa State to its best season since 2000.
Lincoln Reilly Oklahoma
    The only sub-40 guy with two head-coaching stops on his resume, Matt Campbell helped Toledo thrive over a four-year stretch and just guided Iowa State to its best season since 2000.
Ryan Day Ohio State
1. Age: 43

There are bunch of college guys who just might be ready to spend their next 20 years as an NFL HC

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If BB even thinks about keeping them around, he should be fired and take Stevie with him.

There are several very successful college HC that could be considered to bring new ideas and youth.

Matt Campbell Iowa State
Lincoln Reilly Oklahoma
Ryan Day Ohio State

There are bunch of college guys who just might be ready to spend their next 20 years as an NFL HC

I am all for bringing in college guys

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Matt Campbell Iowa State
Lincoln Reilly Oklahoma
Ryan Day Ohio State

what!!! no urban meyer :suds: