• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #14 Kansas City Chiefs vs NE Patriots Sunday, December 17, 2023 1:00 PM (CBS)

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could have been worse, it could have been much, much better.

Two penalties and one INT accounted for 17 Chiefs points. Without the Patriots mistakes, it could have been patriots 17 Chiefs 10. Field position after those blunders was all the difference. Hence, the story of this Patriots' season and the horrible game plans by the coaching staff.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB could have picked up Flacco or any real QB, but fraud knows shits about offense especially QB's .
The list of successful QB's coming out of NE is exponentially better than any other team.
Why D Hop when you can have JuJu,
D Hop CHOSE Tennessee over NE for the same money. Guess what...D Hop has done diddly squat all year. Weather, taxes and buddy Vrabel.
better than keeping Jacoby who has thrown more td's lol. My kids pop warner coach was better, HS coach killed him. His own D players are coming on Social and blasting him, lost the team except for a couple of simps, like ones are here. Coach is like 20 games below .500 and 1 playoff win in 11 season w/o Brady "but he is the best" Become men and stop drinking the Kool-aid. Belichick is a great D , but sucked as coach and ever worse GM
Every body with actual football knowledge refers to him as the greatest HC ever.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every body with actual football knowledge refers to him as the greatest HC ever.
That's an argumentative one.

Shula had Unitas & Marino
Halas had Luckman
Belichick had Brady
Landry Had Staubach

Quarterbacks breed success. The four winningest coaches had winning quarterback who's success made tyem successful.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could have been worse, it could have been much, much better.

Two penalties and one INT accounted for 17 Chiefs points. Without the Patriots mistakes, it could have been patriots 17 Chiefs 10. Field position after those blunders was all the difference. Hence, the story of this Patriots' season and the horrible game plans by the coaching staff.
And without the Mahomes pick you wouldn't have gotten 7 of those 17 either. Coulda, woulda, shoulda doesn't work here...

Anyways did wanna say good game to the rest of the Patsies fans. I'm thinking next season you guys should be further along. I am interested in finding out if Bill will be coach again next season. Seems to be a few questions surrounding that...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an argumentative one.

Shula had Unitas & Marino
Halas had Luckman
Belichick had Brady
Landry Had Staubach

Quarterbacks breed success. The four winningest coaches had winning quarterback who's success made tyem successful.
Bill HAD to draft a QB. Jones was the only one available.
Scam was toast. I rooted for him...but he was going nowhere.
This years draft has a few possible contenders for decent QB, but I still say Bill needs to sign a vet. Be done with Jones and maybe Zappe too.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And without the Mahomes pick you wouldn't have gotten 7 of those 17 either. Coulda, woulda, shoulda doesn't work here...

Anyways did wanna say good game to the rest of the Patsies fans. I'm thinking next season you guys should be further along. I am interested in finding out if Bill will be coach again next season. Seems to be a few questions surrounding that...
Congrats my man, but was like clubbing a baby seal. 1-7 at home woohoo. I had friends offer free tickets last few home games, and had hard time giving them away

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he’s also showing what a ‘great’ HC offers to a successful team … BB championed ‘moneyball’ in the nfl before Brad Pitt did it in baseball* … his father literally wrote the book on scouting … I read it … it was boring
but now we’re watching the guy fail in just about all aspects of the game … how can this be?
I think BB’s legacy will be as a great nfl HC , but we also now know what a QB can offer to the succes of a team … we also know BB and hit the jackpot over twenty years ago on a whim bet with Brady

*I know it wasn’t Pitt … I just can’t remember the geek’s names from the movie

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2001 was a team season. Brady did nothing to lose but he wasn't setting the field on fire.
Yeah the 5-13 was a team record before him. Word was BB was gonna get fired if 2001 was another dud after an 0-start. Pats got a leader and locker room to keep everyone in check with positive vibes

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats my man, but was like clubbing a baby seal. 1-7 at home woohoo. I had friends offer free tickets last few home games, and had hard time giving them away
Lol I feel ya. Last season I had a friend who had season tix for the Rams. Told 'em I had better ways to fritter away my Sundays...

Don't get me wrong. SoFi is a great seat for football, but I ain't paying 100$ for parking to see the Rams...

Last edited:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I feel ya. Last season I had a friend who had season tix for the Rams. Told 'em I had better ways to fritter away my Sundays...

Don't get me wrong. SoFi is a great seat for football, but I ain't paying 100$ for parking to see the Rams...
Not crying cause I remember the first crappy 30 years and have had a great 20 year run, knew once TB left we were doomed, esp with the drafting and FA. Matt Millen looks like a genius compared to our guy, who wants to draft up to get a kicker and ST guys ##WRsdontmatter#

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not crying cause I remember the first crappy 30 years and have had a great 20 year run, knew once TB left we were doomed, esp with the drafting and FA. Matt Millen looks like a genius compared to our guy, who wants to draft up to get a kicker and ST guys ##WRsdontmatter#
Lol he must be transferring bad karma to our coaching staff. MVS couldn't catch a cold butt nekkid in a blizzard. Skyy Moore ain't much better. If it wasn't for Kelce this season would already be a loss. Honestly even at this point I doubt we make a deep run this upcoming playoffs. But I guess you never know. Mahomes won it with (not much better than) hot garbage last season...

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, SoFi is a shitstorm. Nice once you’re inside but fuck the rest of that overpriced disaster. Let alone the fact that not one but TWO of the NFL’s most boring franchises reside there.

Leaving SD was a really bad idea IMO.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol he must be transferring bad karma to our coaching staff. MVS couldn't catch a cold butt nekkid in a blizzard. Skyy Moore ain't much better. If it wasn't for Kelce this season would already be a loss. Honestly even at this point we make a deep run this upcoming playoffs. But I guess you never know. Mahomes won it with (not much better than) hot garbage last season...
100% your offense is starting to look like NE's but you have the best QB in the game. W/0 him, wouldn't be in playoffs this season. Reid has been great with McNabb , Garcia, Smith and Mahomes, gets to playoffs championship games and SB's but Mahomes puts you with the Lombardi trophy a few times and hopefully none more!!:D

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, SoFi is a shitstorm. Nice once you’re inside but fuck the rest of that overpriced disaster. Let alone the fact that not one but TWO of the NFL’s most boring franchises reside there.

Leaving SD was a really bad idea IMO.
Not disagreeing with that. And truth to tell that's kinda what I was alluding to. The parking, the pricing, it's definitely the worst. But like I said it's a great seat for football, especially with that wraparound screen they have above the field...

As far as the Chargers go, yup. Spanos shoulda kept his dumb ass in San Diego. I attended the very last game they had down there(vs the Chiefs, of course). Trust me when I say the Chargers fans were madder at Spanos than they were at the Chiefs that day. Protest signs and everything...