• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #13 NE Patriots vs Arizona Cardinals Monday, December 12, 2022 8:15 PM ESPN

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats didnt play at fenway till 1963 and 1st game there was vs oak oct 11 and they won 20-14
Your right. I could have sworn it was 1962. I've been looking for that stub every where and can't find it.

I'll have to check when the Raiders played them in Fenway. I remember sitting on the first base line and I know it was the Raiders. Maybe 1963 or 64 but I know when I was 11, I went to see them at Northeastern or BU and saw the Houston Oilers.

Weird thing is that they lost the last game of the 1962 season to the Raiders 20-0. Figure that one out?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started watching the Pats in the mid to late 70s but like some others don't really think I was a fan until the Grogan, Morgan, Hanna, Stingley, Mossi, Francis, Cunningham era/s. I'm sure I'm missing others. Good bunch of guys just unfortunate time to play for NE.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clear BK read the narrative backwards before he appropriated it for his story. He had too much that was somewhat accurate for this to be a case of (as Roger Clemens liked to call it) mis-remembering.

Here's what BK had right:

Score: 20-0
Big unexpected upset
Home team won
Approximate Date: December of 1962

Here's what BK had wrong:

Location of game: Oakland not Boston
The actual winner: Raiders not Pats

Gray area:

Maybe BK's Dad drugged him, took him to Oakland and convinced him the teams were playing in a rare "swap uniforms" game. Maybe his Dad created a fake Fenway ticket too?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started watching the Pats in the mid to late 70s but like some others don't really think I was a fan until the Grogan, Morgan, Hanna, Stingley, Mossi, Francis, Cunningham era/s. I'm sure I'm missing others. Good bunch of guys just unfortunate time to play for NE.
Unfortunate? Some of those teams found a ton of success. The only truly unfortunate event I remember is the roughing call against the Raiders.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunate? Some of those teams found a ton of success. The only truly unfortunate event I remember is the roughing call against the Raiders.
I guess that depends on what you define as success? Fun to watch on most occassions but also very depressing come playoff time.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It only took @nefansince75, 19 hours to go Google up facts in an attempt to discredit what I had already apologized for incorrectly remembering.

Time to ask mummy for a cookie to reward you?
Sure, keep gaslighting you fraud dummy. You never apologized for the obvious phony narrative of your childhood memories. You apologized for being confused about which game you went to after you posted details that matched too closely to the wrong game.

I admit I'm a slow typer, but it certainly doesn't take 19 hours to google "raiders patriots game history". Hopefully you won't run into OJ during your frantic search for that ticket stub.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jets lost now chargers turn
Even if the Chargers win, the Patriots will jump into the 7th slot with a win over the Cards. Chargers have a ton of injuries on the defense and unless Herbert has one of his extraordinary games, it could be a long night.

They're staying out west and will play the Raiders next Sunday afternoon at 4:05 PM EST. Raiders lost to the Rams 17-16 this week after winning three in a row.

The following week they have the Bengals who being attacked by the injury and drug bugs. Burrow is down to third and fourth string WRs. They beat the Browns today, but the Browns are self destructing with DeShaun Watson running the offense.

The Patriots actually have an opportunity to seal up a playoff spot. A win tomorrow and next week, home in the cold against the Bengals and then the Dolphins, who have not played in cold, rain or snow all season. A 25 degree day with 25 MPH winds and a chill factor in the single numbers or na 30 degree day with a snowstorm could crimp the Dolphins style.

To start, I'd just like the Patriots to play a game like they did against the Vikes.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Herbert had an extraordinary game. 39/51 356 yds and 3 TDs. Chargers beat Miami 23-17.

Dolphins have a trip home and will land at 7:00 am this morning. Then Fly to Buffalo for a game Saturday against the Bills. Dolphin didn't have Tyreek Hill to finish the game because he had a lower left leg injury. They then host the Packers, go to Foxboro and finish with the Jets.

Jets host the Lions then the Jags. They play their last two on the road against the Seahawks and finish against the Dolphins.

Chargers final four have the Titans at home, away against the Colts, back home against the Rams and finally in Denver against the Bronco.

The Patriots playoff bid is completely in their hands and the hands of Fatty Fatricia. @Cards, @Raiders, Bengals, Dolphins, @Bills.

Whoever screws up the least will get a trip to Nashville for a Wildcard game against the Titans. The winner gets to play the Chiefs at home the following week.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Herbert had an extraordinary game. 39/51 356 yds and 3 TDs. Chargers beat Miami 23-17.
Coupled with Tua having an absolute crap game.

If it wasn't for a fumble into the speedy serial abusers hands, the Dolphins wouldn't even have been in the game.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dolphins have a trip home and will land at 7:00 am this morning. Then Fly to Buffalo for a game Saturday against the Bills. Dolphin didn't have Tyreek Hill to finish the game because he had a lower left leg injury. They then host the Packers, go to Foxboro and finish with the Jets.

Jets host the Lions then the Jags. They play their last two on the road against the Seahawks and finish against the Dolphins.

Chargers final four have the Titans at home, away against the Colts, back home against the Rams and finally in Denver against the Bronco.

The Patriots playoff bid is completely in their hands and the hands of Fatty Fatricia. @Cards, @Raiders, Bengals, Dolphins, @Bills.

Whoever screws up the least will get a trip to Nashville for a Wildcard game against the Titans. The winner gets to play the Chiefs at home the following week.
titans will play the 5th seed not the 7th which plays either kc or buf as the 2 seed

if pats win tonight they are the 7th seed
alot of football left to determine who plays who

1670854030882.png

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the Chargers win, the Patriots will jump into the 7th slot with a win over the Cards. Chargers have a ton of injuries on the defense and unless Herbert has one of his extraordinary games, it could be a long night.

They're staying out west and will play the Raiders next Sunday afternoon at 4:05 PM EST. Raiders lost to the Rams 17-16 this week after winning three in a row.

The following week they have the Bengals who being attacked by the injury and drug bugs. Burrow is down to third and fourth string WRs. They beat the Browns today, but the Browns are self destructing with DeShaun Watson running the offense.

The Patriots actually have an opportunity to seal up a playoff spot. A win tomorrow and next week, home in the cold against the Bengals and then the Dolphins, who have not played in cold, rain or snow all season. A 25 degree day with 25 MPH winds and a chill factor in the single numbers or na 30 degree day with a snowstorm could crimp the Dolphins style.

To start, I'd just like the Patriots to play a game like they did against the Vikes.
Dolphins to have a 3 game losing streak after nexr Sunday - 1 of 4 to "finish" season.
I'm looking for the Patriots to move into 2nd placein division and Miami to miss playoffs.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots declared WR Jakobi Meyers, RB Damien Harris, CB Jalen Mills, OT Isaiah Wynn, S Joshuah Bledsoe, LB Cameron McGrone, and DT Sam Roberts inactive for Week 14 against the Cardinals.​

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots declared WR Jakobi Meyers, RB Damien Harris, CB Jalen Mills, OT Isaiah Wynn, S Joshuah Bledsoe, LB Cameron McGrone, and DT Sam Roberts inactive for Week 14 against the Cardinals.
Is OT Conor McDermott active?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots declared WR Jakobi Meyers, RB Damien Harris, CB Jalen Mills, OT Isaiah Wynn, S Joshuah Bledsoe, LB Cameron McGrone, and DT Sam Roberts inactive for Week 14 against the Cardinals.​

Jamie Collins is active?
Bring one from the past Jamie!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are Pats doing swarming to the ball on that punt? Let AZ down it, idiots.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac is so slow to pass, he had 2 receivers open on crossing routes, takes his time and INT on batted ball