• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #13 NE Patriots vs Arizona Cardinals Monday, December 12, 2022 8:15 PM ESPN

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Bob was smart before not giving Parcells GM capacity and leaving it to Pioli. He now made the mistake of giving BB that title,so yes the blame is squarely all on him, personnel, players, coaches etc. Only bright spot is Mayo, all other need to go. Guy was a sous chef and wanted to buy all the groceries too. He took Lobster off the menu and now serving Spam and franks and beans, no thank you
Pioli was with Bill B in Cleveland not Bill P in New England.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB already proved in his first season w/o BB he won a SB and 30 sec away from possible going to another one.
Only because he was able to take two years to cherry pick the most Superbowl ready team in the league that was only missing a decent QB.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd argue BB did win one without the GOAT. That was 2001 when yes, TB was QB but far, far from the GOAT he became just two years later.
But wasn't the team 0-2 and 5 -11 the year before? Not saying TB was the sole reason, because D was fantastic, but he seems to have lifted up every teammate, and confidence. TB goes to a SB practically every other year and 45 and old now. I would like to see BB at least get the Pats to post- season, make some noise and win a playoff game

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only because he was able to take two years to cherry pick the most Superbowl ready team in the league that was only missing a decent QB.
No doubt they were loaded but still not a playoff game since 06 I believe and TB had the worst record of any team in the Big 4 sports

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But wasn't the team 0-2 and 5 -11 the year before? Not saying TB was the sole reason, because D was fantastic, but he seems to have lifted up every teammate, and confidence. TB goes to a SB practically every other year and 45 and old now. I would like to see BB at least get the Pats to post- season, make some noise and win a playoff game
The 2001 team had a lot of energy and came from a variety of places including Brady's "get the job done" attitude. But others added to the locker room culture including Bryan Cox. The "team buy in" concept drove that team especially including the introductions as a team and that was driven by BB. This was an outlier compared to the other 5. It had more a feel of a team that caught fire than a dynasty.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loaded being the critical part.
I have been a Pats fan since early to mid 70's and will remain a Pats fan well after the wheels fall off. Unfortunately we have a visually impaired bus driver now, with shitty, scary rides, near misses etc. Have my seatbelt on and saying some Novenas til they retire this guy

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he sit Mac? Mac is not the issue. I posted a link his last four game stretch he is more effcient this year then he was last year
Other people have mentioned it so I thought I would respond.

Stats are stats. I can likely throw for a high percentage when the typical pass doesn't go more than 5 yards.

Is that his fault, maybe maybe not.

He has his share of problems that I and others have listed. If you choose to ignore them, that's on you.

I'm not saying he's the only problem but he currently is part of it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes correct 100% guy is below .500 and only 1 playoff win in 10 years w/o Brady You must think Phil Jackson was the best coach, nothing to do with Jordan or Shaq and Kobe. 5-13 with Bledsoe who was in the SB a few years removed. Cleveland was going to playoffs and winning the div with Kosar. He goes there, benches Kosar for Testaverde and gets fired after 5 seasons, 4 piss poor ones. He drinking the Kool-aid simp. Gut spent 170 mill in FA cause he drafts like a blind man and where are we, besides bottom of the AFCE . Rex Ryan did better with butt fumble, 2 AFCG's and BB 1 playoff win.

Brady takes BB 5-13 team and wins a SB his first season, other wise BB prob gets fired. Brady leaves and BB keeps tanking Pats with his jerkoff friends and relatives
Brady takes TB 7-9 team and wins not only first playoff game in 13 years but a SB also
This is a crazy year. That 6-6 record puts NE in 2nd place in many divisions. Just sucks the AFCE is a power house this season.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a crazy year. That 6-6 record puts NE in 2nd place in many divisions. Just sucks the AFCE is a power house this season.
I know what your saying but in the last 2 seasons, I believe they have only beat 1 quality team ( Tenn) - minus King Henry. I know they beat the Jets twice this year with Wilson but let's see how it shakes out. It was evident in the payoffs when they lost by 30

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2001 team had a lot of energy and came from a variety of places including Brady's "get the job done" attitude. But others added to the locker room culture including Bryan Cox. The "team buy in" concept drove that team especially including the introductions as a team and that was driven by BB. This was an outlier compared to the other 5. It had more a feel of a team that caught fire than a dynasty.
They also had decent OCs and DCs, Ernie and Scar in the wings, plus other coaches and staff. It all contributes to team chemistry.

Then talk the different players that contribute. Does NE have any real leaders on this current team minus Slater? Some could argue McCourty but I won't.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what your saying but in the last 2 seasons, I believe they have only beat 1 good team ( Tenn) - minus King Henry. I know they beat the Jets twice this year with Wilson but let's see how it shakes out. It was evident in the payoffs when they lost by 30
Oh trust me I'm not thrilled either. But there is plenty of blame to go around.

BB also took a Matt Cassel team to an 11-5 record. Any other year in football and that's enough to get into the playoffs. But, not that year.

See my last post about team chemistry. This team is lacking in team chemistry and it shows. No players are holding others accountable. Sure that's part of a BB problem. But you never know how guys will gel. BB has done pretty good finding those leaders in the past.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh trust me I'm not thrilled either. But there is plenty of blame to go around.

BB also took a Matt Cassel team to an 11-5 record. Any other year in football and that's enough to get into the playoffs. But, not that year.

See my last post about team chemistry. This team is lacking in team chemistry and it shows. No players are holding others accountable. Sure that's part of a BB problem. But you never know how guys will gel. BB has done pretty good finding those leaders in the past.
True but that same team went 16-0 and 18-1 with a tougher schedule. It is what it is , till BB retires or Kraft replaces him, which I don't think will happen till BB beats Shula's win record. He is like a 76 yr old guy who should have retired at 67 at 100% social security.

And I know you're not happy as well as other fans except for the BB simps and in Bill we trust fools. Sick of them making excuses for him. He needs to show he can win with another QB,

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but that same team went 16-0 and 18-1 with a tougher schedule. It is what it is , till BB retires or Kraft replaces him, which I don't think will happen till BB beats Shula's win record. He is like a 76 yr old guy who should have retired at 67 at 100% social security.

And I know you're not happy as well as other fans except for the BB simps and in Bill we trust fools. Sick of them making excuses for him. He needs to show he can win with another QB,
Minus BBs narcisissim I'm not sure you can find a better/more educated coach than Mr. Bill?

We need to be careful what we ask for.

Sure I wish BB didn't take on so many roles and wish he didn't think he could out smart everyone but as you said it is what it is.

As for a tougher schedule then, meh. Not sure about that. Different players, different coaches basically a lot of factors come into play. We're talking Matt Cassel. Maybe it was the surrounding cast that made Cassel and Brrady so good? Chemistry, talent, schemes...

As much as BBs persona annoys me, I'm not sure whom today I would replace him with?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm confused. Was it all Brady or not. The team went 11-5 with Cassell means without Brady. Sure the same Team went 16-0 with Brady, but did Brady assemble the team too. Was it 16-0 because BB assembled a great team or 11-5 because he won with someone other than Brady.

Call me a simp or a fool all you like. I never believed Bill was perfect, or even close. He's just better than everyone else?

For all calling BB a narcissist, you're wrong. He's a control freak, which looks similar but is very different.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused. Was it all Brady or not. The team went 11-5 with Cassell means without Brady. Sure the same Team went 16-0 with Brady, but did Brady assemble the team too. Was it 16-0 because BB assembled a great team or 11-5 because he won with someone other than Brady.

Call me a simp or a fool all you like. I never believed Bill was perfect, or even close. He's just better than everyone else?

For all calling BB a narcissist, you're wrong. He's a control freak, which looks similar but is very different.
Control freak or narcissit or even ego maniac Bill is Bill and it hurts almost as much as it helps.

Brady is currently 5-6. 6-6 or 5-7 after tonight. Doesn't scream stellar even with all the hand picked talent around him. Could you imagine that cast of characters in NE and what they could possibly accomplish?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Control freak or narcissit or even ego maniac Bill is Bill and it hurts almost as much as it helps.

Brady is currently 5-6. 6-6 or 5-7 after tonight. Doesn't scream stellar even with all the hand picked talent around him. Could you imagine that cast of characters in NE and what they could possibly accomplish?
it wouldnt matter till they get an oline

pats have scored 249 points
bucs 217
they both have the same problem no Oline

btw only a fool believes brady did it all by himself:suds:

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wouldnt matter till they get an oline

pats have scored 249 points
bucs 217
they both have the same problem no Oline

btw only an ass trying to agitate "believes" brady did it all by himself:suds:
FIFY

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also had decent OCs and DCs, Ernie and Scar in the wings, plus other coaches and staff. It all contributes to team chemistry.

Then talk the different players that contribute. Does NE have any real leaders on this current team minus Slater? Some could argue McCourty but I won't.
Brain drain will catch up at some point...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And that same team went 10-6 with Brady back the next year.