• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fulmer Cup Sticky?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the guy who's GF ended up being charged for filing false reports. Most seem to think the charges will end up dropped, but it doesn't matter because he is off the team because of previous charges.

I don't mind it at all. Was given a chance on a short leash.

But thanks for your deep interest in Alabama football. Of course, the truth here is that you don't give a shit 1 way or another, you are just a pissed off hater bitch and you look for anything you can throw.

Thanks for crying because I brought up the above average amount of bama players getting arrested this year. It's not like I made my own thread about the subject I only happened to mention it on the Fulmer Cup thread which is about players getting arrested you dumb ass. .LOL. So stop whining like I'm picking on you and grow a pair.LOL. I can see the tears all the way here. LOL

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for crying because I brought up the above average amount of bama players getting arrested this year. It's not like I made my own thread about the subject I only happened to mention it on the Fulmer Cup thread which is about players getting arrested you dumb ass. .LOL. So stop whining like I'm picking on you and grow a pair.LOL

:lol:

Because you need a reason to bitch about Alabama. It's what you do.

Sounds like you need my pair across your forehead.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for crying because I brought up the above average amount of bama players getting arrested this year. It's not like I made my own thread about the subject I only happened to mention it on the Fulmer Cup thread which is about players getting arrested you dumb ass. .LOL. So stop whining like I'm picking on you and grow a pair.LOL

Watch out or @bamabear82 will get his posse and come after you.

giphy.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, it's the bitch ass haters tag team!

Is your hate not allowing you to follow along where he tried to claim the 3 star TE didn't get busted for weed specifically because he was an Alabama player?

You want points taken off because the player had enough weed they had him turn on his supplier instead of arresting him ?lol. But the fact that he was on the team doesn't mean anything.lol

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Because you need a reason to bitch about Alabama. It's what you do.

Sounds like you need my pair across your forehead.

Aww don't cry.LOL. Sorry I picked on your beloved team and coach. You can keep your ovaries where they are. Funny shit . You guys act like you don't care but you whine like 8 year old girls. LOL

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want points taken off because the player had enough weed they had him turn on his supplier instead of arresting him ?lol. But the fact that he was on the team doesn't mean anything.lol

You tried to claim he got off because he was an Alabama player. I don't give a shit about fulmer cup points dumbass.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww don't cry.LOL. Sorry I picked on your beloved team and coach. You can keep your ovaries where they are.

You don't even know how to pick on Alabama. You said a bunch of stupid shit and got smacked down.

Maybe you should ask Auburn fans for tips.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's hot as hell here too. Them's gonna be some sweaty bawls.

Don't care bout your ballz. Put them back in the jar on the mantle before the wife finds out you took them out.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't even know how to pick on Alabama. You said a bunch of stupid shit and got smacked down.

Maybe you should ask Auburn fans for tips.

I know how to pick on Alabama. I did it so well You turned into an eight year old with latent homosexual thoughts when you got frustrated that you didn't learn enough big boy words to give any good replies to the actual facts I gave.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know how to pick on Alabama. I did it so well You turned into an eight year old with latent homosexual thoughts when you got frustrated that you didn't learn enough big boy words to give any good replies to the actual facts I gave.

Ok Thumper.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said " I'm pretty sure you don't care what Saban does or what players get arrested as long as he wins."

He said " nope not really". Thats pretty clear. I didn't say how few or how many.
You wrote "said every honest football fan ". That's pretty clear.
So again, one more time, can you answer my first question I posted?

And also, when did we say we don't care about 5+ felony assaults every year? Remember, that occurrence you brought up and somehow attached to us?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So again, one more time, can you answer my first question I posted?

And also, when did we say we don't care about 5+ felony assaults every year? Remember, that occurrence you brought up and somehow attached to us?

Dude just give up. I asked Bama fan is he cared how many got arrested or what saban did and he said he didn't care as long as they win. You chimed in with "said every honest football fan" which means you agree. I said i know shit happens that with that many players on a roster there will always be a few knuckleheads but the amount that some teams have is ridiculous . I didn't even say which ones. Now you wanna back track closer to my position. That's cool .

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude just give up. I asked Bama fan is he cared how many got arrested or what saban did and he said he didn't care as long as they win. You chimed in with "said every honest football fan" which means you agree. I said i know shit happens that with that many players on a roster there will always be a few knuckleheads but the amount that some teams have is ridiculous . I didn't even say which ones. Now you wanna back track closer to my position. That's cool .
This was what we were talking about. Again, for I think the 3rd or 4th time now, there's never been a school with "5 felony arrests for assault and domestic violence every year" like you said. You took it to a completely unprecedented level to try and make us look like we were morally slacking. Then, after taking it to such a dramatic level, you actually called yourself "a realist". The "reality" is that every school, no matter who you are, has at least a kid or two breaking NCAA codes of conduct, whether it's getting a $100 handshake, getting into a fight, smoking some weed, whatever. The average college football fan doesn't give a shit about minor things like that happening, ie. what we were talking about. You, my friend, are the one insinuating that we're condoning 5 felony arrests every single year. So, again, stop being so dramatic. You missed the point of what we were both getting at, it happens.