• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fulmer Cup Sticky?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jevonte Domond (LSU) reinstated. I know, it's a shock, but with felony domestic violence charges pending, Les is allowing him to play while things play out in court.

LSU football: Jevonte Domond reinstated despite pending felony - College Football - SI.com

"“He’s in position to compete to play,” Miles said. “We’re letting the disposition of whatever entanglement he’s involved in run its course. He’s not suspended.”" - Les Miles

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jevonte Domond (LSU) reinstated. I know, it's a shock, but with felony domestic violence charges pending, Les is allowing him to play while things play out in court.

LSU football: Jevonte Domond reinstated despite pending felony - College Football - SI.com

"“He’s in position to compete to play,” Miles said. “We’re letting the disposition of whatever entanglement he’s involved in run its course. He’s not suspended.”" - Les Miles

I don't too much have a problem with Les Miles keeping him on the team outside it being a felony(what caused that?). Usually a felony is kind of grounds on it's own for dismissal, but I never heard of felony domestic violence.

However, after his vote towards not allowing players like that transfer to other SEC schools after they were dismissed, it's kind of fucked up. All the SEC schools threw a fit about Alabama taking Johnathan Taylor including Les. And his situation wasn't even as bad as this seems to be.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't this violate one of Charlie's rules?
Longhorns reserve offensive lineman Terrell Cuney was arrested Wednesday afternoon for shoplifting, according to Austin Police.

The incident occurred at 1030 Norwood Park Blvd., the location of Walmart. He was issued a Class B misdemeanor, which carries a maximum penalty of 180 days in jail and a $2000 fine.

The website 247Sports was first to report the arrest.

Texas players are due to report to campus on Thursday and begin practicing on Friday. Cuney, a redshirt freshman from Jasper, is not expected to contend for a starting spot.

Longhorns coach Charlie Strong is scheduled to meet with the media on Thursday morning. No stealing is among Strong’s five core values for the program.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Longhorns reserve offensive lineman Terrell Cuney was arrested Wednesday afternoon for shoplifting, according to Austin Police.

The incident occurred at 1030 Norwood Park Blvd., the location of Walmart. He was issued a Class B misdemeanor, which carries a maximum penalty of 180 days in jail and a $2000 fine.

The website 247Sports was first to report the arrest.

Texas players are due to report to campus on Thursday and begin practicing on Friday. Cuney, a redshirt freshman from Jasper, is not expected to contend for a starting spot.

Longhorns coach Charlie Strong is scheduled to meet with the media on Thursday morning. No stealing is among Strong’s five core values for the program.

Follow-up:
Strong's first season began with a series of suspensions after a rash of arrests and team rules violations. This one began with a misdemeanor theft charge against reserve offensive lineman Terrell Cuney. One of Strong's "core values" for his team is no stealing.

Cuney will be allowed to practice but said "he's got some things to work on," suggesting he will be disciplined.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow-up:
Strong's first season began with a series of suspensions after a rash of arrests and team rules violations. This one began with a misdemeanor theft charge against reserve offensive lineman Terrell Cuney. One of Strong's "core values" for his team is no stealing.

Cuney will be allowed to practice but said "he's got some things to work on," suggesting he will be disciplined.

Strong is a hypocrite

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:mod:

Arkansas TE C.J. O’Grady arrested on DWI charge
Hogs tight end C.J. O’Grady was stopped early Friday morning for the lack of a working taillight on his scooter and subsequently arrested for driving while intoxicated and being a minor in possession of alcohol, according to the Associated Press.

O’Grady, speaking through slurred speech and emitting an odor of alcohol, reportedly registered a blood alcohol content of 0.099, topping the legal limit of 0.08 and well above Arkansas’s 0.02 limit for minors.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arky fucking up multiple times 1 week before the season starts not a good sign.

Maybe I need to adjust my expectations for them this year.