• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fulmer Cup Sticky?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize It's only June and LSU and Alabama have had five players each arrested don't you?

1 case was dismissed, it was BS to begin with.

Another case might end up being dismissed, but it didn't matter because he had priors and was on a short leash. His GF was arrested for false reports or something, but it was too late.

1 DUI.

1 possession of weed - not something you get arrested for in Cali.

And the other guy was arrested for "3rd degree domestic violence". Which was because he kicked his GF's car after she key'd his. You probably aren't familiar with Alabama laws, but just about anything that deals with a couple is by default "domestic violence".

So basically, so fucking what? Bet half of these wouldn't have even been charges in California. Probably the DUI.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 case was dismissed, it was BS to begin with.

Another case might end up being dismissed, but it didn't matter because he had priors and was on a short leash. His GF was arrested for false reports or something, but it was too late.

1 DUI.

1 possession of weed - not something you get arrested for in Cali.

And the other guy was arrested for "3rd degree domestic violence". Which was because he kicked his GF's car after she key'd his. You probably aren't familiar with Alabama laws, but just about anything that deals with a couple is by default "domestic violence".

So basically, so fucking what? Bet half of these wouldn't have even been charges in California. Probably the DUI.

LOL. Ever heard of Kurt Freitag? The Bama player found with 100 grams of pot and about $4600. in cash a couple years ago? In most if not every state thats an arrest. But being a bama player has it's perks. So spare me . Oh and yes you get arrested for that in California.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Ever heard of Kurt Freitag? The Bama player found with 100 grams of pot and about $4600. in cash? In most if not every state thats an arrest. But being a bama player has it's perks. So spare me .

I'm pretty sure what happened with that guy had nothing to do with being an Alabama football player. Nick Saban wasn't even allowed to comment on his status at the school because of the authorities. And as far as I know, nothing was ever known more publicly. So there were much larger things at work.

What bullshit thing will you switch too next for me to debunk? Time to complain about the schedules again?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Bama fan say he didn't care? Didn't you agree?
Are you gonna even address my first question? When did we say we don't care about 5+ felony assaults per offseason? You're being dramatic.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the USC moral white knight in here :rolleyes2:

Take a chill pill brahhh

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure what happened with that guy had nothing to do with being an Alabama football player. Nick Saban wasn't even allowed to comment on his status at the school because of the authorities. And as far as I know, nothing was ever known more publicly. So there were much larger things at work.

What bullshit thing will you switch too next for me to debunk? Time to complain about the schedules again?

It happened in the dorm , he was on the Bama football team, he was out with turf toe at the time and he wasnt charged.
But other than that it had nothing to do with bama football. lol

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you gonna even address my first question? When did we say we don't care about 5+ felony assaults per offseason? You're being dramatic.

I said " I'm pretty sure you don't care what Saban does or what players get arrested as long as he wins."

He said " nope not really". Thats pretty clear. I didn't say how few or how many.
You wrote "said every honest football fan ". That's pretty clear.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said " I'm pretty sure you don't care what Saban does or what players get arrested as long as he wins."

He said " nope not really". Thats pretty clear. I didn't say how few or how many.
You wrote "said every honest football fan ". That's pretty clear.
I don't care that people play soccer but I don't condone it either fwiw.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happened in the dorm , he was on the Bama football team, he was out with turf toe at the time and he wasnt charged.
But other than that it had nothing to do with bama football. lol

Right, the 3 star TE is the one that is getting by because of Alabama football, but what was our likely starting safety this year got busted for just simple possession and we did nothing.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out the boy snitched and/or was doing undercover work and that it had nothing to do with Alabama football.

I think you are just a bitch ass hater.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, the 3 star TE is the one that is getting by because of Alabama football, but what was our likely starting safety this year got busted for just simple possession and we did nothing.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out the boy snitched and/or was doing undercover work and that it had nothing to do with Alabama football.

I think you are just a bitch ass hater.

He snitched or turned but he was still a bama football player wasn't he?LOL. Or is saban recruiting 21 jump street.? lol.
I get it, . But don't say you don't give a shit then whine like a bitch when someone points out the facts thats show your team has one of highest amount of players getting busted in the country.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He snitched or turned but he was still a bama football player wasn't he?LOL. Or is saban recruiting 21 jump street.? lol.
I get it, . But don't say you don't give a shit then whine like a bitch when someone points out the facts thats show your team has one of highest amount of players getting busted in the country.

Yeah, he was an Alabama football player, but what happened with him had nothing to do with Alabama football as you were trying to claim.

Which is why you are a bitch ass hater.

It's what you do. I sometimes wonder if you purposely find the most petty bullshit things to bitch about.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he was an Alabama football player, but what happened with him had nothing to do with Alabama football as you were trying to claim.

Which is why you are a bitch ass hater.

It's what you do. I sometimes wonder if you purposely find the most petty bullshit things to bitch about.

LOL. Petty things. So the football player Saban got from another school who had assault charges following an incident where he punched his then-girlfriend several times with a closed fist and choked her gets charged with assault again at Alabama and has to be dismissed. Petty things like that? Yeah, not a big fan of that.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question. By this criterion, what arrest does "have to do with ____ football"?

I mean - unless a domestic violence charge involves beating up a teammate . . isn't it separate from football? Or unless it is armed robbery of a football team member or coach . . isn't it separate from football?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Petty things. So the football player Saban got from another school who had assault charges following an incident where he punched his then-girlfriend several times with a closed fist and choked her gets charged with assault again at Alabama and has to be dismissed. Petty things like that? Yeah, not a big fan of that.

That is the guy who's GF ended up being charged for filing false reports. Most seem to think the charges will end up dropped, but it doesn't matter because he is off the team because of previous charges.

I don't mind it at all. Was given a chance on a short leash.

But thanks for your deep interest in Alabama football. Of course, the truth here is that you don't give a shit 1 way or another, you are just a pissed off hater bitch and you look for anything you can throw.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question. By this criterion, what arrest does "have to do with ____ football"?

I mean - unless a domestic violence charge involves beating up a teammate . . isn't it separate from football? Or unless it is armed robbery of a football team member or coach . . isn't it separate from football?

Oh, it's the bitch ass haters tag team!

Is your hate not allowing you to follow along where he tried to claim the 3 star TE didn't get busted for weed specifically because he was an Alabama player?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TPD doing it right. Not a single arrest so far. Suck it. :D