• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fudge week

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re not on the upswing yet. Huge offseason for Poles. What he does in March and April will decide if there’s an upswing coming.
Yeah, technically we're not yet, and again especially with just 3 wins to show for it. But it's this very offseason with all the cap space and draft choices at Poles disposal which is why it could be argued that the upswing is right around the corner. Naturally he can botch it, we have enough GM history to confirm this. But as bad as we're playing and with some questionable moves he's already made (so far the Claypool trade is blowing up in his face), I still like his overall approach. Sure, he wants to build thru the draft, but there are too many holes to fill that a single draft alone won't come close to turning the page on our shit-team status. Plus I'll bet the farm that come offseason he'll be drooling over the ginormous amount of cap space and will spend a good portion of those funds accordingly.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Claypool trade can’t be graded this season because it wasn’t made for this season. It was a trade for the future.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Claypool trade can’t be graded this season because it wasn’t made for this season. It was a trade for the future.
Fair enough. Hey, I want it to pan out, it's just to this point it's not looking good. But I'm one of those half-full guys, so I'll continue hoping.