• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fudge week

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Fields has been a full participant in practice this week. Bears signed ex fudge packer Boyle to backup Peterman, who was signed to back up Siemian, who got hurt pregame last week, but adrenaline got him thru the first quarter before the pain set in, and after he finally got a chance to get on the field to replace Justin, was not leaving.

Think that is a confusing, run on sentence or regular business at Halas hall?

Apparently Rodgers is having trouble breathing and needs to get into a drug binge to settle down from thinking he punctured a lung with a fractured rib.

Personally, I want a win against the fudge at all costs, even if its dropping a spot in the draft, but I want them to beat Rodgers or put him on a cart to carried off the field.

A packer win will tie the all time wins record.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Fields has been a full participant in practice this week. Bears signed ex fudge packer Boyle to backup Peterman, who was signed to back up Siemian, who got hurt pregame last week, but adrenaline got him thru the first quarter before the pain set in, and after he finally got a chance to get on the field to replace Justin, was not leaving.

Think that is a confusing, run on sentence or regular business at Halas hall?

Apparently Rodgers is having trouble breathing and needs to get into a drug binge to settle down from thinking he punctured a lung with a fractured rib.

Personally, I want a win against the fudge at all costs, even if its dropping a spot in the draft, but I want them to beat Rodgers or put him on a cart to carried off the field.

A packer win will tie the all time wins record.
I have zero problems with JT playing, but only if he's truly, no-questions-asked 100% healthy. Anything less could risk an even greater injury.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have zero problems with JT playing, but only if he's truly, no-questions-asked 100% healthy. Anything less could risk an even greater injury.
The more time he gets without Mooney might finally get him looking at Claypool and Kmet for targets. Hopefully, they all meet at some resort in Jamaica or somewhere this summer and work on their chemistry.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp its a done deal,ITS Rodgers vs Fields Sunday........Glad to see @beardown07 get to finally see a Bears starting qb actually play rather tban some backup thats lucky enough to have a job for once......

But I just hope they are starting JF cause he is definetley healthy enough to play rather than him playing because we really dont have anyone else......
Now Im all for him starting,but they get that kid hurt,that whole coaching staff needs fired.........simply put.

Go Bears.......

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp its a done deal,ITS Rodgers vs Fields Sunday........Glad to see @beardown07 get to finally see a Bears starting qb actually play rather tban some backup thats lucky enough to have a job for once......

But I just hope they are starting JF cause he is definetley healthy enough to play rather than him playing because we really dont have anyone else......
Now Im all for him starting,but they get that kid hurt,that whole coaching staff needs fired.........simply put.

Go Bears.......
I dont see him being healthy enough. Sieman was not healthy enough to play but there seems to be a fear of losing your spot in this QB room.

All I know is I am not going to be the only one who loses my shit when Fields stays down again and they call a time out so he does not miss a play.

There are so many lessons that should have been learned with Trubisky, like him running until he separated a shoulder or broke a collar bone whatever he did and then was anchored in the pocket and ruined his career. Lets see where this goes, but Peterman better be going in the game if Fields stays down this time.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but there seems to be a fear of losing your spot in this QB room.

Why do you just like making stuff up?

Who's losing a spot?

Think Fields is in danger of losing a spot?

What spot is Siemen gonna lose? The first guy to hold a clipboard?

You start all these sentences with phrases like "there seems to be" and "apparently" and what follows is just nonsense you made up in your own head.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are so many lessons that should have been learned with Trubisky, like him running until he separated a shoulder or broke a collar bone whatever he did and then was anchored in the pocket and ruined his career.

Yes, that's what ruined his career.

Not that he always got a deer in headlights look during either a prime time game or a big game late season or the fact that he couldn't hit a deep pass if his life was depending on it.

It wasn't that his completion percentage declined when throwing beyond five yards. That couldn't be the problem.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Bears.......
hahaha...nope. sold my tickets. Not worth it.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you just like making stuff up?

Who's losing a spot?

Think Fields is in danger of losing a spot?

What spot is Siemen gonna lose? The first guy to hold a clipboard?

You start all these sentences with phrases like "there seems to be" and "apparently" and what follows is just nonsense you made up in your own head.

Siemian would have lost his chance to finally play football if he came out of the game last week. How hard is that to understand. Watch the guy throw for most yards in the first quarter by a Bear quarterback this season, then shit the bed for the next three.

You would not consider Siemian losing his spot if he did not play with his injury?

You seem like someone who waits to be told how they are supposed to think and feel, so it really does not bother me that your panties get in a bunch every time I post some thought to try to induce some conversation.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go bears

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Siemian would have lost his chance to finally play football if he came out of the game last week. How hard is that to understand. Watch the guy throw for most yards in the first quarter by a Bear quarterback this season, then shit the bed for the next three.

Previous to last Sunday he had started 29 games so where’s the word finally come in?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would not consider Siemian losing his spot if he did not play with his injury?

What spot? Fields is the starter.

You seem like someone who waits to be told how they are supposed to think and feel, so it really does not bother me that your panties get in a bunch every time I post some thought to try to induce some conversation.

You don’t induce conversation. You make shit up.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see us throwing our heart and soul into this game. Winning it and then dropping every game from there on out.

It would give this team something to feel good about this year.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see him being healthy enough. Sieman was not healthy enough to play but there seems to be a fear of losing your spot in this QB room.

All I know is I am not going to be the only one who loses my shit when Fields stays down again and they call a time out so he does not miss a play.

There are so many lessons that should have been learned with Trubisky, like him running until he separated a shoulder or broke a collar bone whatever he did and then was anchored in the pocket and ruined his career. Lets see where this goes, but Peterman better be going in the game if Fields stays down this time.
Trubisky played with a torn labrum in his non throwing shoulder. As someone who has torn both labrums and played through a college baseball season with a labrum tear? I can't even begin to tell you how NON EXISTENT of an issue that would be to a QB. It doesn't even hurt. There's slight discomfort if put into a very awkward position with the arm behind the back. But meh...

That literally had NOTHING to do with Mitch being bad.

You make things up. As usual.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Previous to last Sunday he had started 29 games so where’s the word finally come in?
started 29 games for the bears?

He has started 6 games since 2017.

That is 6 starts over the past 65 games he was in the league so I think finally fits.

So pick your facts to support your argument, I will stick to nothing was going to take him out of that game last week.

I left some space so your anal retentive self does not have to move sentences around as you dissect this post.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky played with a torn labrum in his non throwing shoulder. As someone who has torn both labrums and played through a college baseball season with a labrum tear? I can't even begin to tell you how NON EXISTENT of an issue that would be to a QB. It doesn't even hurt. There's slight discomfort if put into a very awkward position with the arm behind the back. But meh...

That literally had NOTHING to do with Mitch being bad.

You make things up. As usual.
so why couldnt fields play last Sunday, its his left shoulder, he does not throw with his left shoulder. Well, I stand corrected, he does not throw much with his right one either.

In the words of Coach Ronnie Hortense, this is not baseball.