• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fudge week

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
started 29 games for the bears?

He has started 6 games since 2017.

That is 6 starts over the past 65 games he was in the league so I think finally fits.

It doesn’t fit because this isn’t a guy that was itching to finally see the field. He’s been there before. And he likely knows exactly what he is. An nfl backup.

On top of that he knows Fields is the man on this team.
So pick your facts to support your argument

Oh fuck you. When have you ever backed up anything you’ve typed with facts?
I will stick to nothing was going to take him out of that game last week.

Cool. I have to show facts but you can stick to a bullshit narrative you made up. Funny how that works.

I left some space so your anal retentive self does not have to move sentences around as you dissect this post.

Not sure you actually understand how the quote function works. But that’s not shocking.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t fit because this isn’t a guy that was itching to finally see the field. He’s been there before. And he likely knows exactly what he is. An nfl backup.

On top of that he knows Fields is the man on this team.

Oh fuck you. When have you ever backed up anything you’ve typed with facts?

Cool. I have to show facts but you can stick to a bullshit narrative you made up. Funny how that works.

Not sure you actually understand how the quote function works. But that’s not shocking.
So facts of 6 starts since 2017 is not a fact when you are saying 29 starts implying he would be fine if he never started or play again.

Lets just get back to fields running when claypool and st john are alone in the end zone since I am probably seeing things.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So facts of 6 starts since 2017 is not a fact when you are saying 29 starts implying he would be fine if he never started or play again.

Your whole QBs on the Bears are afraid of losing their spot narrative is horseshit.

That’s the point.
Lets just get back to fields running when claypool and st john are alone in the end zone since I am probably seeing things.

Who is St John?

You’re fucking retarded. Stop typing.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 3rd and 5 run makes me want to believe we’re tanking…but we’ve done stupid sh*t like that a few times before.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 3rd and 5 run makes me want to believe we’re tanking…but we’ve done stupid sh*t like that a few times before.

Getsy has killed so many drives this season with that shit

Even the drive before that after the big 1st down pickup to Kmet he calls six straight runs that go mostly nowhere

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the Bears D sucks.

...and yes, the team.is tanking.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields... no better than Cutler.

It will be years before this team can call themselves a football team.

Fuck this franchise.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game guys...to be totally honest, the Bears outplayed the Packers for 3 quarters of this game...real problem to me is inability to get 7 instead of 3... I think you're heading in the right direction...and good luck the rest of the year... it might be best if y'all just win 1 more game but keep your guys competing and that would be best case scenario for you all...

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game guys...to be totally honest, the Bears outplayed the Packers for 3 quarters of this game...real problem to me is inability to get 7 instead of 3... I think you're heading in the right direction...and good luck the rest of the year... it might be best if y'all just win 1 more game but keep your guys competing and that would be best case scenario for you all...
Thanks, never easy losing a game that could have been won and multiply that time 100 when this very scenario happens playing your boys. But that's football for ya and yeah, hopefully we're on the upswing, altho having only 3 wins might suggest otherwise.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re not on the upswing yet. Huge offseason for Poles. What he does in March and April will decide if there’s an upswing coming.