• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agent Tracker

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

John Heyman of MLB Network reports that the Dodgers could have "similar type" interest as the Mets in signing Trevor Bauer.​

It's been reported by Heyman and Andy Martino of SNY that the Mets have offered Bauer a deal for less than four years and less than the $36 million AAV that would be equal to Gerrit Cole's deal. Heyman also notes that the Dodgers wouldn't be interested in a long-term deal for the right-hander, but it's believed by some teams that Bauer wants a long-term deal in a similar structure to what Cole got from the Yankees and Stephen
If the Dodgers sign Bauer, he'd be their 3rd starter. Not a bad rotation there, I would say.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
searched that thread

guess who???

"Lol...ok..
You play buzzword bingo with major technology conglomerates and that's about it.
Facebook Amazon Apple you always talk about as though that's a big secret of those companies going to do well.

you never said anything about the rest of those. You just cherry picked theml companies who stocks have done well this year. It's okay. Doesn't make you a bad person.

Ox plays into it"
Haha. Oh my. Talk about one of the worst takes one could possibly have. What is the date on that gem??

P.S. can you post the full list and the date it was posted? I wanted to check the math on it.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Dodgers sign Bauer, he'd be their 3rd starter. Not a bad rotation there, I would say.
This is why it's imperative that the Mets lock up Bauer. If they're serious about contending you have to look at the Dodgers as the team to beat. Add Bauer to LAs rotation and we can't matchup. Add Bauer to the Mets rotation and we're as good as anybody.

deGrom-Bauer-Stroman-Carrasco-Syndergaard (due back around June) is a championship level rotation.

Rumor is Mets are at 3 years, Bauer is at 4. Not sure what the Dodgers are at but Bauer may not have a choice.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Oh my. Talk about one of the worst takes one could possibly have. What is the date on that gem??

P.S. can you post the full list and the date it was posted? I wanted to check the math on it.
here is your reply, dated 4/11/19

If they were so obvious, you should have been buying them, too. Instead of trading Jason Tatum holograms on EBay, you could have made some REAL money. And, of course you are wrong about “cherry picking”. This post is from January 3, 2018. Maybe you’ve seen these names before?

Nice work!! My top 10 heading into 2018:

1. Amazon
2. Netflix
3. Alibaba
4. Nvidia
5. Apple
6. Microsoft
7. Facebook
8. Google
9. PayPal
10. MasterCard

Most of those killed it in 2017 and have all the momentum going forward.

Read more: http://SportsHoopla.co/search/resul...by=0&display_as=0&search=Search#ixzz6lLipicpV

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they were so obvious, you should have been buying them, too. Instead of trading Jason Tatum holograms on EBay, you could have made some REAL money. And, of course you are wrong about “cherry picking”. This post is from January 3, 2018. Maybe you’ve seen these names before?

1. Amazon
2. Netflix
3. Alibaba
4. Nvidia
5. Apple
6. Microsoft
7. Facebook
8. Google
9. PayPal
10. MasterCard

Read more: http://SportsHoopla.co/search/resul...by=0&display_as=0&search=Search#ixzz6lLipicpV
You are the best, Francis!! Thank you for saving me the trip over there. January 3, 2018. I thought it might have been a little older. But it’s been a great 3 years for just about everything in that list. I am due to put out a new one.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the best, Francis!! Thank you for saving me the trip over there. January 3, 2018. I thought it might have been a little older. But it’s been a great 3 years for just about everything in that list. I am due to put out a new one.
Sweet. Looking forward to it. Might have to get in on some of it

We've got some stocks, but none of the ones you show above

youve had a good run with those 10

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I think the Mets are the only team that seems to WANT Bauer at this point. He’s all about “building his social media presence” or some shit like that. He fancies himself as some sort of media sensation. Most of the world doesn’t find him to be that interesting, though.

1 elite year in Bauer’s career

came in a 60 game season vs the worst 2 offesnaive divisions in baseball

the numbers he’s gonna get are insane

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rays always seem to catch magic with their pickups

not here, this guy stinks
Not sure how you replace Snell and Morton with Archer, but the Rays always seem to be 1 step ahead, so I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt. Archer hasn’t been good in a loooong long time, though.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how you replace Snell and Morton with Archer, but the Rays always seem to be 1 step ahead, so I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt. Archer hasn’t been good in a loooong long time, though.

Someone always emerges, young guys we never heard of, some nasty reliever or 3

but it won’t be Archer

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Amazon
2. Netflix
3. Alibaba
4. Nvidia
5. Apple
6. Microsoft
7. Facebook
8. Google
9. PayPal
10. MasterCard

@DirtDirtDirt @black francis

OK, so it's been exactly 37 months since that list was posted. Here is how those 10 names have fared over that timeframe:

1612365959042.png

PayPal and Apple have more than tripled. Microsoft and Amazon have just about tripled. Netflix and NVidia are not far from tripling themselves. Both are up more than 2.5x. MasterCard and Google have doubled. That leaves Facebook and Alibaba as the "laggards". Both are up around 50%, however, and both were trading over $300 a few months ago. Not too bad. Please feel free to share this with the haters and non-believers.

I'll put out a new list soon in a separate thread so it can be tracked easier.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DirtDirtDirt @black francis

OK, so it's been exactly 37 months since that list was posted. Here is how those 10 names have fared over that timeframe:

View attachment 264201

PayPal and Apple have more than tripled. Microsoft and Amazon have just about tripled. Netflix and NVidia are not far from tripling themselves. Both are up more than 2.5x. MasterCard and Google have doubled. That leaves Facebook and Alibaba as the "laggards". Both are up around 50%, however, and both were trading over $300 a few months ago. Not too bad. Please feel free to share this with the haters and non-believers.

I'll put out a new list soon in a separate thread so it can be tracked easier.

Keep em coming, lemme know what’s next

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone always emerges, young guys we never heard of, some nasty reliever or 3

but it won’t be Archer
I still can’t believe they were in a hurry to move Snell. That team was right on the verge of winning it all last year and they are going for a quick rebuild only a few months later? Very weak. At a minimum, they should have brought Morton back for $6m more than they are paying Archer.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can’t believe they were in a hurry to move Snell. That team was right on the verge of winning it all last year and they are going for a quick rebuild only a few months later? Very weak. At a minimum, they should have brought Morton back for $6m more than they are paying Archer.

It’s just what they do. If these guys are approaching any sort of payday, they move on, no one is immune. If that Arozarena guy is the real deal, he will be on another team in a couple years

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I'm through doubting the Rays front office.. They'll win 90+ and be a royal pain in the ass all year.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s just what they do. If these guys are approaching any sort of payday, they move on, no one is immune. If that Arozarena guy is the real deal, he will be on another team in a couple years
Yeah, I'm through doubting the Rays front office.. They'll win 90+ and be a royal pain in the ass all year.
I know better than to doubt them, too. I am a believer. I'm sure the Prospects they got back for Snell will be great. They STILL have a top pitching prospect in the minors(from PIT) from the Archer trade. They also have the top prospect in all of baseball. They are just a factory.

That said, I am expecting a pretty big step back from them this year. Not sure I see the 90 wins this time around.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know better than to doubt them, too. I am a believer. I'm sure the Prospects they got back for Snell will be great. They STILL have a top pitching prospect in the minors(from PIT) from the Archer trade. They also have the top prospect in all of baseball. They are just a factory.

That said, I am expecting a pretty big step back from them this year. Not sure I see the 90 wins this time around.

Lol

Meadows, Glasgow AND A COUPLE OF GOOD PROSPECTS?

jesus, worst trade ever

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Meadows, Glasgow AND A COUPLE OF GOOD PROSPECTS?

jesus, worst trade ever
Not only was it the worst trade, but it never made any sense for the Pirates. They weren’t on the verge of competing and certainly had no need to make a “win now” type of deal. They gave up all these good prospects for no reason!